I was banned for calling myself autistic. This is in fact ablistic

Discus and support I was banned for calling myself autistic. This is in fact ablistic in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I was told to kms and i responded with "im autistic and 15 year old, i am considered an influencable minor and that is Illigal and im going to report... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Hulkbot776, Sep 21, 2022 at 10:32 AM.

1. Hulkbot776
    Hulkbot776 Guest

I was told to kms and i responded with "im autistic and 15 year old, i am considered an influencable minor and that is Illigal and im going to report this to the police"

:)

2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Hulkbot776, by your description you have received a suspension or ban from Enforcement that's a department apart from this community and Xbox service.

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, we cannot specify the actual reason or verify precisely what the reason for your suspension or ban.

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Xbox device suspensions and bans

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Sign in to https://enforcement.xbox.com with the Microsoft account that received the enforcement action.

1 - Select the handshake icon.

2- Go to your account's enforcement history.

3 - Locate your enforcement action.

4 - Click on "Suspended features".
  3. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

be sure to check https://enforcement.xbox.com for more information about the enforcement action, you will also be able to see if there is a Case Review option for the enforcement action, this can be used in a situation where you feel the enforcement action was not justified. Keep in mind that a Case Review option won't be available for all enforcement actions and if available you can only apply for a Case Review once.
  4. Saints Fan2019 Win User

Incorrect Ban

My point wasnt as much about who started it, but the fact that his reply, by reason, should also be in violation of the terms and conditions. Yet his message was not deleted like mine (at least from my end), so it seems like he wasnt banned.

That just seems like a big inconsistency in punishment. Microsoft is okay with calling people autistic? But not with calling people stupid?
  5. omfgphysics Win User

[LOCKED]Intelligent Conversation with Mass Effect quotes v2

[quote user="Schuey19"]

[quote user="Toxicity II"]They're just a bunch of autistic losers. Likely, it will take them another 3 weeks to lock this thread, too.[/quote]As someone with an autistic nephew, this should probably get locked just for that comment.

[/quote]

Find a way to get offended (and change my text colour) if you must. Facts are facts.

I've been banned more than your post count.

6. Craig_Robinson Win User

Parent looking for gaming friends for Autistic child

What a lovely post, I myself am a high-functioning autistic (now aged 30) and I can relate a lot to the problems that are being expressed here.

I recently had a bad experience with a fellow gamer who played fifa 15. Sadly I now have lost quite a few friends because they don't understand how difficult being autistic is (not to mention that that gamer was a lying, cheating and foul-mouthed child).

Sincerely hope you can find some good players out there.

I'm still struggling myself but then when you have social difficulties it's never easy.
Thema:

1. I was banned for calling myself autistic. This is in fact ablistic - Similar Threads - was banned calling

2. I fear I might be banned by calling some one a [mod removed] because he's my bully.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I fear I might be banned by calling some one a [mod removed] because he's my bully.: So I tell my friend to tell him go away [mod removed], and he said have luck being banned so will I be banned eea94aa4-0711-45cc-a4a8-3fafaf5db268
  3. Someone called me homophobic slurs, got me banned, and is now harassing me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone called me homophobic slurs, got me banned, and is now harassing me: I have no option to report the individual messages. I have only been able to report for "voice communications". Someone called me a [mod removed]" in an Xbox message because I beat them in a...
  4. I have been device banned and there is nobody to call

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been device banned and there is nobody to call: I have been banned for sexual and or nudity but I dont remember doing such thing but It might have been my younger brother and now I can't appeal (I have also been console/device banned so I cant...
  5. I was getting harassed and trolled but im the one who got banned for calling him a retar*)

in XboX Insiders
    I was getting harassed and trolled but im the one who got banned for calling him a retar*): I tried appeal it didnt get accepted the xbox enforcement team need too stop banning people for little stuff 3 days for being harassed and calling him a retar* he deserves it submitted by...
  6. I got com banned for calling a racist a racist

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got com banned for calling a racist a racist: Idk how to get this reversed but if it doesn't I'm getting a ps5 and throwing my xbox on the interstate and making this more known because this leads me to believe that Microsoft is against black...
  7. I GOT CALLED A (Mod Removed) NOW IM THE ONE BANNED FOR INNAPROPRIATE WORDS?!?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I GOT CALLED A (Mod Removed) NOW IM THE ONE BANNED FOR INNAPROPRIATE WORDS?!?!: im losing my mind over this. I dropped this kid off in 2k22 and he started using game chat. I unmuted my mic laughing at him raging every time I made a shot. He then proceeded to throw out racial...
  8. Call of duty cold war server problems? Banned me ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty cold war server problems? Banned me ??: Hello I have call of duty cold war and it keep kicking me off of the servers and saying I been banned? I don't cheat or nothing im not that good really but I enjoy this game on a daily and I'm...
  9. Banned for calling out a racist

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Banned for calling out a racist: Hello so I have had consitent problems with a player in the small group I play with. This one kid we play with constantly says very racist things to me. Im a black guy and he drops the N bomb...
  10. Why did I get permanently banned over helping people make a basic glitch class in Call of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I get permanently banned over helping people make a basic glitch class in Call of...: I just got permanently banned over a post that i'm certain did not break any rule on Xbox and even if it did somehow, why didn't I get like a week of supension or something because honestly a...