I was banned for no reason

Discus and support I was banned for no reason in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can i be unbanned my friend geekez reported me as a joke and i was banned 3b4033b7-4a68-42ba-9b32-089cbc6126ec Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dylan Forte, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Dylan Forte
    Dylan Forte Guest

Can i be unbanned my friend geekez reported me as a joke and i was banned

:)

Dylan Forte, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

i was banned for no reason

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you'll need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  3. Mister Mascot Win User

i was banned for no reason

Hey there SlothRoffle,

If you've filed a Case Review and the review was upheld, there's nothing that can be done, you'll need to wait out the suspension. If you haven't been able to do a review yet, you'll be able to try again 24 hours after you've attempted a review. The enforcement
    teams do not visit the forums however, they only communicate through a Case Review.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

I was banned for no reason.

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

For info on your suspension & to file for a case review if eligible you need to go to the enforcement site
    here
  5. User 9242019 Win User

"I was banned for no reason."

No you weren't. No one is banned for no reason.

Read the email sent to you or visit the http://enforcement.xbox.com page
  6. Smwutches Win User

For information about your ban you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

1. I was banned for no reason - Similar Threads - was banned reason

2. I was communication banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was communication banned for no reason: This morning while playing, I randomly stopped being able to chat ingame. I joined a friend's party and it said I couldn't talk due to privacy settings, hut my friends could still hear me. I went...
  3. Banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for no reason: I was communication banned and i havent done anything wrong recently i would like to know why i was banned 5edb0ac8-d46f-471f-9874-b99bcb06afdc
  4. Getting threats and got ban for no reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting threats and got ban for no reason: Hey this guy keeps threating me i keep reporting him it seems nothing has happend and i got banned for no reason i took a screenshot of the text messages [Mod removed]...
  5. Communication Banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Banned for no reason: I was just communication banned for the second time in a week. I don't have a mic and havent sent any messages at all and the xbox support isnt working. They won't tell me what i did and im...
  6. Banned for no reason?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for no reason?: So this morning I woke up to an Email saying that I had been banned for violating some Xbox terms of service, and sure enough, I was. I normally wouldn't even complain if i was banned like i am...
  7. I got enforcement banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got enforcement banned for no reason: I got enforcement banned for no reason how do i get rid of it i cant talk in parties or join games now because of it c8b5be74-4962-4644-ae6a-f6b6f9ca7567
  8. Banned account for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned account for no reason: Please someone tell my why my account gets banned for telling a kid to leave the party after my looking for group post stated adults only. I was nice enough no bad works nothing just told him it...
  9. Banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for no reason: I do admit I can be toxic but I have never gone to the point of giving threats and abuse and harassment I would just like to know why I have been banned so I can fix my problem or even get...
  10. i got banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got banned for no reason: i was watching youtube then it kicked me out my account and it said your xbox live account is permanently suspended from xbox live but i didnt do anything wrong pls unban my xbox account...