i was banned for something I didn’t do

Discus and support i was banned for something I didn’t do in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello everyone i have been banned for a week for something i have not done. I was banned because someone had came on to my xbox and messaged their own... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by big fraps18, Oct 20, 2018.

1. big fraps18
    big fraps18 Guest

Hello everyone i have been banned for a week for something i have not done. I was banned because someone had came on to my xbox and messaged their own account on my account saying “kys”. Straight away i was banned for a week.

:)

big fraps18, Oct 20, 2018
  2. Skyz Meteor
    Skyz Meteor Guest
    Banned

I was banned for something I didn’t do which was marketplace theft... help please

Skyz Meteor, Oct 20, 2018
  3. Ban

console banned for something I didn’t do and can’t talk to enforcement team. #frustrated

PhantomMender21, Oct 20, 2018
  4. denis97g
    denis97g Guest

denis97g, Oct 20, 2018
  5. Puppy Fujo
    Puppy Fujo Guest
    Unfortunately Xbox Support, the moderators here and us Ambassadors are unable to change or comment on the enforcement action taken on your account. You will need to contact Xbox Enforcement by requesting a case review on the their website below. All information
    regarding suspensions can also be found there.

Policy & Enforcement

Puppy Fujo, Oct 20, 2018
  6. LegoNinja187
    LegoNinja187 Guest
    Just remember you are responsible for any action taken on your account, regardless of if you actually did it or if it was someone else.

The most you can do is to file a
    case review

LegoNinja187, Oct 20, 2018
  7. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    The enforcement team isn't active on the forums so they won't help you here .

CrazY1985, Oct 20, 2018
  8. pa1blo
    pa1blo Guest

pa1blo, Oct 20, 2018
  9. ELTALADRITO
    ELTALADRITO Guest
  10. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    From the enforcement page:

"As the owner of the account you are ultimately responsible for how the account is used, both good and bad. When we issue a suspension, it’s not necessarily because you committed a violation, but because the account was used to commit a violation.
    Even if you weren’t home or holding the controller when the activity occurred, if a particular Gamertag was used to harass other players or cheated in a game we have to hold it accountable"

That clearly states the responsibility of the account's owner. That being said the enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

M3tal Daz3, Oct 20, 2018
  11. Darkwolfecze
    Darkwolfecze Guest
    Exactly.

You have to use enforcement.xbox.com

In this case we can only navigate you to the point where other members can help you. Fingers crossed

Darkwolfecze, Nov 5, 2018
  12. M3tal Daz3 Win User

From the enforcement page:

"As the owner of the account you are ultimately responsible for how the account is used, both good and bad. When we issue a suspension, it’s not necessarily because you committed a violation, but because the account was used to commit a violation.
    Even if you weren’t home or holding the controller when the activity occurred, if a particular Gamertag was used to harass other players or cheated in a game we have to hold it accountable"

That clearly states the responsibility of the account's owner. That being said the enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
  13. CrazY1985 Win User

The enforcement team isn't active on the forums so they won't help you here .
  14. denis97g Win User

15. Puppy Fujo Win User

Unfortunately Xbox Support, the moderators here and us Ambassadors are unable to change or comment on the enforcement action taken on your account. You will need to contact Xbox Enforcement by requesting a case review on the their website below. All information
    regarding suspensions can also be found there.

Policy & Enforcement
  16. Darkwolfecze Win User

Exactly.

You have to use enforcement.xbox.com

In this case we can only navigate you to the point where other members can help you. Fingers crossed
Thema:

1. i was banned for something I didn’t do - Similar Threads - was banned something

2. I think Im banned for something

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I think Im banned for something: If I got banned it might be because I was playing survival games on minecraft and I saw to people fighting an I reacted so fast I might of accidentally teamed. Please if this is the problem please...
  3. I got communication banned for saying something in a non-harassing way

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got communication banned for saying something in a non-harassing way: I was playing with my friends and i got a little heated at them and said the f word, but not in any harrassing way. I just said, "If you say (insert word here) one more (censored) time, i will...
  4. When I try purchase something i get the error "banned payment instrument"? The card works...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try purchase something i get the error "banned payment instrument"? The card works...: I got a new card associated with my bank account, the same account ive been purchasing things for years with. Now I can't purchase anything as every time I get the error "banned payment...
  5. I was chat banned for typing ... In a post why is that does it mean something offensive?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was chat banned for typing ... In a post why is that does it mean something offensive?: So im a little confused to why i was banned for typing ... in a Looking for group post and just want some answer... And i do know im a multi violator but i just dont understand why this happened,...
  6. How it that i can be banned for something i could not control

in XBoX on Consoles
    How it that i can be banned for something i could not control: I got communication banned for apparently posting excessive looking for group posts when i only posted one. While trying to make a post i got a error code and i thought it did not post but i guess...
  7. banned for something i didnt do

in XBoX Accessibility
    banned for something i didnt do: This account participated in account theft, phishing, or solicitation. This may include the purchase, theft, or unauthorized use of an account, attempting to acquire personal information from...
  8. Why do i get banned when wanted to 1v1 for my acc thats something xbox should be really...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i get banned when wanted to 1v1 for my acc thats something xbox should be really...: Pls before xbox banneds someone look at what someone said to them first there sum good avise right there im not the 1 who should be ban keptill pump should btw but its cool an i no the date when...
  9. My daughter got banned for something out of context

in XBoX on Consoles
    My daughter got banned for something out of context: My daughter got banned for saying the saying "[Mod Removed]" but she typed it out as "[Mod Removed]" for short and she got banned for it because it was taken out of context. I don't think she...
  10. I have made something very political in Minecraft...will I get banned??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have made something very political in Minecraft...will I get banned??: I have created a very political thing in my world in minecraft...will I get banned??!! 80f5b61d-6f9f-4fd9-945a-e83c5b4186aa