I was banned from using the xbox app chat, and i'm not so sure why I have been.

Discus and support I was banned from using the xbox app chat, and i'm not so sure why I have been. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; A guy said I was hacking than texts me saying I [Mod Removed - Profanity]. I asked him whys that and he responds with saying that I was hacking I was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AvreyMyrick, May 12, 2019.

1. AvreyMyrick
    AvreyMyrick Guest

A guy said I was hacking than texts me saying I [Mod Removed - Profanity]. I asked him whys that and he responds with saying that I was hacking I was surely not he was kind of bad at the game sooo …. but he told me after that to enjoy
    my ban and I was banned from using the Xbox chat, and I'm not sure to why I was banned and I could not figure out why. I'm not gonna say for no reason but I was not breaking any rules that I had known of.

:)

AvreyMyrick, May 12, 2019
Thema:

1. I was banned from using the xbox app chat, and i'm not so sure why I have been. - Similar Threads - was banned using

2. ToS Violation - User Used a 2nd Account to Avoid the Penalties of a Communications Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    ToS Violation - User Used a 2nd Account to Avoid the Penalties of a Communications Ban: Hello, I was told by a techie at 1-800-4-my-xbox that posting here is the right course of action regarding this complaint. An Xbox LIVE user,[Mod Removed - See Xbox Forum Guidelines] messaged me...
  3. Why do some people get banned for minor infractions but people who use racial slurs don't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do some people get banned for minor infractions but people who use racial slurs don't...: This is mainly for the enforcement team since they know a bit more about this than I do. Someone I know got banned for abbreviating a phrase in surprise but he got banned for it, but someone...
  4. account permanently banned when x-box was not used

in XBoX on Consoles
    account permanently banned when x-box was not used: I have purchased all my games throu x-box store (except one that i got with x-box). Last games ive played was destiny and dead or alive last round. After taht i did not played on the console for...
  5. Comm ban for use of an a acronym

in XBoX Accessibility
    Comm ban for use of an a acronym: I played a guy online the other day and he very obviously had high latency and packet loss due to a connection issue. I asked the guy what was up , he answered with a smart remark, then I replied...
  6. Mixer says I'm banned - never used it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Mixer says I'm banned - never used it?: Hello! i've had an xbox for quite sometime, and have always noticed mixer, yet never used it. I recently built a pc, and wanted to stream quake champions, but it did not let me, as it said I'm...
  7. someone used my account without consent and got me banned!

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone used my account without consent and got me banned!: So I've been away with family for a while, I left in early May (around the 4th) then i got back from my trip (around the 3rd of july). I haven't been on my Xbox fro a while so,I logged on and saw...
  8. Why I am ban from xbox live I didn't use mods

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why I am ban from xbox live I didn't use mods: I am ban from xbox live i didn't do anything i didn't use mods so why i m ban i need answer 1c811a40-fbd1-46a1-9999-e1ff2118f80b
  9. My old account was banned due to a family member using it and hacking

in XBoX on Consoles
    My old account was banned due to a family member using it and hacking: hello, I’m here today To hopefully get my old account back. It’s been five Long years since I’ve been able to access my account. My account was banned due to my little brother hacking while I was...
  10. unable to use banned console offline,cant put a profile on it,brought it like it ,need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to use banned console offline,cant put a profile on it,brought it like it ,need help: hi everyone,i brought a second hand console which is console banned,microsoft say you can still use it offline,but i cant as its got no profile on it,does anyone no how i can get to use this...