I was banned from voice chat?

Discus and support I was banned from voice chat? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] So everytime I get a party invite, my Xbox Console Companion App does not give me any notifications about it. Sad as it seems, I am banned from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Radiant Sword X, Aug 12, 2019.

1. I was banned from voice chat?

I was banned from voice chat? [​IMG]
    So
    everytime I get a party invite, my Xbox Console Companion App does not give me any notifications about it. Sad as it seems, I am banned from joining parties via Xbox App on PC and mobile. I don't know what I did to deserve this, but I think it's unfair to
    me that I am not allowed to join parties anymore due to the Xbox App on PC and app not letting me over an error. On PC, like I said, notifications are removed for that part. The photo above shows that the party invite notification settings was removed for
    good.

:)

Radiant Sword X, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Radiant Sword X Win User

This is not about the forums. It's the voice chat. When I tried to join voice chat in Game Bar, it closes. When I tried to join voice chat from my Xbox App mobile, it reveals an error.
  3. Saeleth Win User

Sadly we aren't able to assist with bans on the forums, you will want to reach out to the MS Enforcement Team, they should be able to assist :)
  4. Radiant Sword X Win User

It's not just the mobile app, it also applies to the one on Windows 10 PC. Game Bar keeps closing and this could be a virus. As for the main Xbox Console Companion, there is no way to join invites only parties due to the notifications for that being removed
    permanently.
  5. EDKILL13 Win User

Have you checked Enforcement to see if you are actually banned? https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US
  6. AridLizard Win User

the Xbox app on PC can be a bit weird.

some days mine doesn't show messages or notifications.

some days I'll get a notification and it's for a message I replied to on Xbox the day before.
Thema:

1. I was banned from voice chat? - Similar Threads - was banned voice

2. Why was I banned from voice chat and multiplayer?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I banned from voice chat and multiplayer?: Hello, This is kind of ridiculous, the lengths my suspension has gone. I was in a party with my friends and i posted a picture to my profile. Nothing sexual or vulgar was shown, but i took it...
  3. Xbox Support confirms I was hacked and hacker got me voice banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Support confirms I was hacked and hacker got me voice banned: The Virtual Agent says I need to contact Xbox Enforcement but I can not put my case up for review to remove the strike because it is a day ban. What should I do??...
  4. I GOT VOICE COMMUNICATION BANNED FOR NO REASON

in XBoX Accessibility
    I GOT VOICE COMMUNICATION BANNED FOR NO REASON: I did nothing to get voice named and now I am banned for 7 days for doing nothing e2ebf660-29c6-4bea-91ca-371f33de89f2
  5. Xbox One Voice Ban Appeal for a Communication Ban that is less than 24 Hours

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Voice Ban Appeal for a Communication Ban that is less than 24 Hours: I was playing Rainbow Six Siege with my buddy and I got killed. The guy who killed me sent me a message after the match saying I was quote "trash dood". All I ever replied back to him was that he...
  6. Text & Voice Communication Banned Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Text & Voice Communication Banned Problem: When is Xbox LIVE going to fix their Reporting system on Text and voice communication privilege. I am getting my account abuse and over regular Texting and Xbox is not doing anything to fix it....
  7. Voice ban aapeal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Voice ban aapeal: HI Mods! today as a joke i messaged my close friend,Gamertag DELTA PRIME X7,with a message that can be considered offensive.As a joke,he reported me and now i have a comm ban for 1 week.Is there...
  8. Voice ban aapeal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Voice ban aapeal: HI Mods! today as a joke i messaged my close friend,Gamertag DELTA PRIME X7,with a message that can be considered offensive.As a joke,he reported me and now i have a comm ban for 1 week.Is there...
  9. My account has been banned for voice communication.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account has been banned for voice communication.: had a problem when I got on xbox this after noon after work. I am the owner of my account and I usually let my youngest brother play my Xbox when I let him and I think I now have a communication...
  10. I just got un banned and I still cant use voice communications

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got un banned and I still cant use voice communications: I was banned for 2 weeks (from all xbox activities) 1/16/18 to 1/30/18 8:26 pm. im unbanned (for an inappropriate profile) and i cant access voice communications or online. Ive tried power cycling...