I was banned from xbox ambassados for no apparent reason. I don't think is a mistake

Discus and support I was banned from xbox ambassados for no apparent reason. I don't think is a mistake in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I was recently banned from xbox ambassadors, my status was removed and I was banned from the Game Club server as well according to and I quote what... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Skywalker935, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Skywalker935
    Skywalker935 Guest

I was banned from xbox ambassados for no apparent reason. I don't think is a mistake

Hi, I was recently banned from xbox ambassadors, my status was removed and I was banned from the Game Club server as well according to and I quote what was said "reason: none". The problem is that I don't think it's a mistake. 1 week ago I received harassment and insults from people who are also ambassadors. In where one alleges that he would go to denounce me with defamations to the staff of xbox ambassadors for alleged homo**** and rac****, I must clarify that I am Latino, and that I do not speak English, anything I speak or mentions can sometimes be mistranslated or out of context. This supposed proff that would be what banned me is outside the xbox ecosystem, that is to say that it was external to the servers of ambassadors and other xbox related(console, messages, chat;etc). I took this threat very seriously and made a case for the staff to receive it, I attached proofs and screenshots. What happened is that they simply and plainly banned me without justifying why or a clear and concise reason. It just happened. I already made a mail to ambys mail, but it takes a long time to get an answer. I have always been an example for the community, I am level 4 in xbox and I find it a bit disgusting that someone who has not even spoken once in the server, can be heard without presumption of innocence. Or it was just a mistake. I don't know. I wouldn't think it would be that option if I hadn't received that threat. Thanks and have a nice day.

:)

Skywalker935, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

You would need to email xboxambs @ microsoft.com (remove the spaces. To speak to Ambassador staff. Ambassador issues are not handled via the forum.
  3. RiskySniper Win User

Free Haze Skin Set!

I don't think we should be banned because it's M$ mistake.
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

Enforcement United! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

[quote user="PhilMarck"]

Xbox Ambassadors like to think they work for Microsoft and with this it just gives them another reason to brag.

-

Oh and if I'm banned because of this I will sue Microsoft!

[/quote]

Please, don't mistake your thoughts when you were an ambassador for the rest of us.
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

I think it’s a mistake

Hi 2kDrizzy,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with an enforcement action, please visit the
    Enforcement website to address this.

I hope this helps.
  6. HarryPotter_isdead Win User

Console Banned

What hasn`t happened, is their automated system has not failed again and accidentally caught out just one call of duty player.
    If people hadn't kicked up a fuss about being incorrectly banned and that getting traction in the press, do you really
    think Microsoft would have confessed to it off their own back? No of course they wouldn't.

Sorry but I find it incredible that people can go from "Microsoft don't ban for no reason" to "oh Microsoft accidentally banned for no reason" and then say again "Microsoft don't ban for no reason".

How do you know that the system, or an Agent, hasn't made a mistake? Do you really believe that the system or the people working with it are incapable of such things?

Telling people to post in the right sections is the correct thing to do. Being sceptical of any claim is exceedingly healthy. To blindly say though that Microsoft don't make mistakes, when they clearly have before, is foolish.
Thema:

1. I was banned from xbox ambassados for no apparent reason. I don't think is a mistake - Similar Threads - was banned ambassados

2. Permanent banned account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent banned account: Hello My account got permanently banned a year ago. No worries I thought I'll just make a new account and start fresh. Last week I had to hard rest my Xbox. Signed in onto my new account Well my...
  3. Banned from editing and not from xbox parties

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned from editing and not from xbox parties: I received a suspension from editing my gamerpic, profile and club content. I did not receive a suspension from talking and joining xbox parties. The suspension does not cover this and I do not...
  4. How to get a ban appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get a ban appeal: I was just wondering how and why I was banned from Xbox live. I have recently received a ban from a game I have played for the past 3 years (Dead by Daylight) for using exploits and/or glitches...
  5. I run a legit business on Xbox and they banned me for my trademark n lawyer said I have a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I run a legit business on Xbox and they banned me for my trademark n lawyer said I have a...: Someone help with this issue paperwork is being written up against there enforcement team e59cb238-a369-4556-a19d-64746d202666
  6. i bought an xbox series s that i did not know was console banned

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought an xbox series s that i did not know was console banned: okay so I bought an xbox Series S for myself as a birthday gift and I got it from ebay. When i turn it on it says that it was banned from the Xbox live network. There are not any accounts already...
  7. Why am I still banned from the Xbox Ambassadors Program?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still banned from the Xbox Ambassadors Program?: Why am I still banned from the Xbox Ambassadors Program? I got banned 2 years ago. Why am I still banned? eef20f0b-d270-4c4b-9a0f-c2309d40387f
  8. Banned for apparently phishing/stealing accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for apparently phishing/stealing accounts: First I was communication banned for 2 weeks then months after that I have gotten banned permanently. I literally haven’t played for 3-4 months I hop back on and notice I was banned for no reason....
  9. People Abusing reporting and bans

in XBoX Accessibility
    People Abusing reporting and bans: Why can a guy instigate a conversation in xbox messages, ask for a social media account, then get you communication banned? it makes no sense, he did it on purpose and messages afterwards. . ....
  10. BANNED FOR NO REASON

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    BANNED FOR NO REASON: I haven’t played on my xbox in a while I’m just trying to eat my food when I received an email from the Enforcement Team saying I was communication banned for a week. I’ve been banned before and I...