I was booted

Discus and support I was booted in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This dude named [mod removed] and he keeps kicking us out and booting me offline can you please tell him to stop or ple... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by H4lpmEToeat, May 4, 2021 at 10:33 AM.

1. H4lpmEToeat
    H4lpmEToeat Guest

I was booted

This dude named [mod removed] and he keeps kicking us out and booting me offline can you please tell him to stop or ple

:)

2. eG x Thee Elf Win User

i was booted

Vyne,

The best course of action you can take is to File a Complaint, Block
    Communications with the Player, Mute the Player
    , and Submit a Player Review and Avoid the Player for
    each player you feel is violating the Code of Conduct or Terms of Use. Since they
    are kicking you offline via DoS or DDoS you should reset your router to try and get a new IP address, which obviously isn't fried. If this
    doesn't work you will want to contact your Internet Service Provider to report the attack and get assigned a new IP address to at least get your back online. Just make sure not to send them a message after you block them as it will unblock this player. The
    enforcement team will eventually catch up to the player(s) and they will take the appropriate action against the individual(s). Just be patient and give it some time as a console ban or permanent suspension is a serious matter and there is no going back, so
    the Enforcement Team wants to ensure they are 100% certain in their investigation before taking any action. Also, it is against forum rules to post offending gamertags (Also known as “naming and shaming”). Hope this helps.
  3. Smwutches Win User

I was booted

You would need to contact your ISP so they can help you get back online and stay online and alert them of the issue. If the person messaged you about doing it, report them so the enforcement team can investigate.
  4. Smwutches Win User

I was threatened to be booted

You would need to report them via their profile in order for the enforcement team to investigate them.
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

I was booted offline

Hi, you need to alert your ISP about this problem, and once you do they can protect you and get you online safely without being booted offline. Now what you should you do with the person booting you offline? Block them and report them. Enforcement should look into it and they will take Action.
    action not guaranteed unless they have evidence, and as this is donw outside of the network then nothing may happen unless there was messages about it.
  6. Smwutches Win User

I was booted offline

You would need to contact your ISP to alert them of the issue and they can help you get back online and stay online.
Thema:

I was booted

1. I was booted - Similar Threads - was booted

2. Booting

in XBoX Accessibility
    Booting: How can I get people to stop booting me for no reason like my in real life friend bullies me and stuff and then boot me when I get on [mod removed] keeps booting me help me And i think [mod...
  3. Can't boot up anything Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Can't boot up anything Xbox Series X: So, here I am, having this issue once a day at most, though today I can't do anything. Most of the time, I load up one game or app and then can't load up another. Restart my console, I'm all good....
  4. Xbox sudden error 106 boot loop!!

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox sudden error 106 boot loop!!: Signed up to insider xbox and beta updates since I can remember. Now all of a sudden thought xbox hdmi lead was broke but then got it to come on randomly now getting error 106 ect ect. Tried...
  5. Xbox Booting Offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Booting Offline: yeah so I've been booted by someone who disagreed with the character I used on Rainbow six siege and my Xbox is still having Ping issues 4 hours later can I get some help on what to do?...
  6. Xbox Series X Won't Boot Up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Won't Boot Up: I have had my Xbox Series X from day 1 and I've not had any issues with it until now. While playing Football Manager 2021 something happened to make the system crash and it turned itself off. Now...
  7. being booted

in XBoX on Consoles
    being booted: i keep getting booted offline i know who by and have evidence of them saying it im wondering if anyone could help me because i have no idea of how to report this 9e1dfac9-a2d4-4d57-a723-a315d4ab8e33
  8. Booted off Xbox when stepson signs in from his mums house

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Booted off Xbox when stepson signs in from his mums house: Hi all, please go slowly, I'm a newby and have no idea what i'm doing, I'm trying to solve an issue for my kids. My stepson has Xbox one, and when he goes to his mums, he logs into his profile,...
  9. I’ve been booted off TWICE.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been booted off TWICE.: After reportig them and trying to get my internet back up, im banned for a day! What did i do? Im not the one who ddosed 5dd58076-a2a1-4bca-9faf-d34048fb7440
  10. Xbox boot screen not showing when turned on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox boot screen not showing when turned on: Hello, Every time I go on and boot up my Xbox, It can work fine but it will not show the boot screen, Can you help me with it please? Thanks! Edit: My console is two years old...