I was charged for Xbox Live over paypal but recieved no code and cant seem to activate my...

Discus and support I was charged for Xbox Live over paypal but recieved no code and cant seem to activate my... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was charged for xbox live on October 18th via paypal this year and I just went (nov 30th) to use it but my account is showing no active memberships... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LuckierBubble19, Dec 3, 2019 at 7:25 AM.

1. I was charged for Xbox Live over paypal but recieved no code and cant seem to activate my...

I was charged for xbox live on October 18th via paypal this year and I just went (nov 30th) to use it but my account is showing no active memberships and no history of ever having an account. Somehow my payments are not connecting with my account and I
    don't know how to track down a solution. Customer service is impossible to contact.

:)

LuckierBubble19, Dec 3, 2019 at 7:25 AM
  2. LuckierBubble19 Win User

I was charged for Xbox Live over paypal but recieved no code and cant seem to activate my account

I say I cant contact support because ive tried your link many times and it takes you to a robot chat that sucks. No real answers.
  3. J4CK 84U3R Jr Win User

I was charged for Xbox Live over paypal but recieved no code and cant seem to activate my account

If you have the Order Number you can make contact with https://support.xbox.com/contactus in Account session
  4. LuckierBubble19 Win User

I didnt get an order number, i just got an auto charge on paypal. but i have a paypal transaction id. And how do you contact support? I cant figure it out.
  5. TrikyPenguin Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Warthog & C63 AMG Code

I still have not recieved anything. Do I need to have an active xbox live gold account to receive the codes? I'm playing on PC and I don't have any messages through my xbox account on there.
  6. ReSpEcT Me x Win User

I can't play COD 4

I cant dont seem to have Multiplayer, can anyone help with this?

My Xbox live account is active, but seem to be able to play Multiplayer on my son's account but not mine, why?
Thema:

I was charged for Xbox Live over paypal but recieved no code and cant seem to activate my...

1. I was charged for Xbox Live over paypal but recieved no code and cant seem to activate my... - Similar Threads - was charged Live

2. Says my Xbox live needs to be renewed but I’ve been charged and it’s been renewed already

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Says my Xbox live needs to be renewed but I’ve been charged and it’s been renewed already: I was playing earlier just fine and now it says my game pass needs to be renewed but i was already Charger for it 79b99a3f-bd59-4279-a761-16a1adf971ce
  3. Xbox Live Gold got converted to Game Pass Ultimate but status is Pending and I already charged

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold got converted to Game Pass Ultimate but status is Pending and I already charged: Hi, Yesterday, I decided to change my Xbox Live gold subscription to annual from monthly which I did. Now, there was a $1 promo for Game Pass Ultimate so I added that to the cart since I'm...
  4. Just received this message from Xbox Live. A bit confused since it says I'll be charged on...

in XboX Insiders
    Just received this message from Xbox Live. A bit confused since it says I'll be charged on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/DareDiablo [link] [comments]
  5. I was Charged for Xbox Live Gold Again

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was Charged for Xbox Live Gold Again: In early March, I bought the Xbox live gold card to play online. I bought the one month card to see if I like playing online, which I did (I have not bought a card since). In early April, I was...
  6. My account has been charged four times for 10.69 for live membership in the month of april

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account has been charged four times for 10.69 for live membership in the month of april: Hello. My 7year old son has xbox loive. The payments come off of my card. I have been charged for the gold a total of 4 times this month for this one membership. Who can I speak to?...
  7. I got charged today for xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got charged today for xbox live: Split from this thread. I got charged today for xbox live when my card was supposed to have been deleted of my account how do i go about getting refunded for that....
  8. xbox live charges on my credit card

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live charges on my credit card: charges for xbox live on my credit card 62dc32aa-d359-4444-871f-7430db73359c
  9. Estou recebendo cobranças da Live Gold [Translation-I'm getting charges from Live Gold]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Estou recebendo cobranças da Live Gold [Translation-I'm getting charges from Live Gold]: Olá, bom na minha fatura veio a renovação automática do serviço Xbox Live Gold sendo que eu desativei a renovação mas continua vindo a cobrança e eu não sei mais o e-mail e senha da conta que eu...
  10. How do I request a refund for a game that is free for live gold but charged?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I request a refund for a game that is free for live gold but charged?: I have Xbox Live Gold pass. Yesterday I claimed a game which is provided by Live Gold, but instead it was charged from my credit card. Looked into my billing history from account.microsoft.com,...