I was chat banned for typing ... In a post why is that does it mean something offensive?

Discus and support I was chat banned for typing ... In a post why is that does it mean something offensive? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So im a little confused to why i was banned for typing ... in a Looking for group post and just want some answer... And i do know im a multi violator... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DionG1, Nov 18, 2019.

1. DionG1
    DionG1 Guest

I was chat banned for typing ... In a post why is that does it mean something offensive?

So im a little confused to why i was banned for typing ... in a Looking for group post and just want some answer... And i do know im a multi violator but i just dont understand why this happened, was it a mistake or something?

:)

DionG1, Nov 18, 2019
  2. DionG1 Win User

hey err i saw the acceptable trash talk page and saw the car thing and i laughed my head off, i love that you guys have such good humor
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Nobody on the forum or in Support has access to Enforcement's systems and therefore unable to help.

Your only point of contact is via the Enforcement website HTTPS://enforcement.xbox.com and if eligible file a case review
  4. IceStorm III Win User

Check Xbox serial number

You could try posting in the banned console forum, but I doubt you'll get a reply. Because a console is not banned at the moment does not mean it will not be banned in the future for something that was observed in the past. Microsoft is known to wait and
    ban a batch of consoles all at once. Due to this batch handling of console bans, it is a bad idea to buy a used console.
  5. Burst Axe Win User

Does the Xbox DRM really mean anything?

I'm the type of person that does what it takes if its something I want. The means are irrelevant.
  6. xXTyLeRC96Xx Win User

I have an old account that was banned, and still dont know why.

Matty, I know what they banned me for, but the fact that I didn't actually do what they said I did is why im making this post. I wanted to know if they could investigate this for me. What does appealing the actions taken against me mean? Like reversing the
    ban? Thanks
Thema:

1. I was chat banned for typing ... In a post why is that does it mean something offensive? - Similar Threads - was chat banned

2. Recently Harassed AND chat banned for no reason.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recently Harassed AND chat banned for no reason.: This kid was talking about speed glitches in GTA V and I said they dont work that way, you cannot double stack speed glitches and he kept arguing with me over the fact. He then proceeded to call...
  3. I don't know how I got chat ban but please unban me because I am only 9

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't know how I got chat ban but please unban me because I am only 9: please unban me I don't know what happened because I did not say anything mean 2db0112e-17e0-4bb9-b9b2-e86181ff01b0
  4. How long does a message and voice chat ban last

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long does a message and voice chat ban last: I was trying to play gta but another player [mod removed] kept killing me it got to the point where i couldn't do anything because he wouldn't leave me alone since there is no way to report...
  5. Chat Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat Ban: This is my first and only chat ban. I would like to apologize for this misconduct and my inability to use your service correctly. I've had my account for 7 years and I had no clue that using...
  6. I was chat banned and I can’t get any answers

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was chat banned and I can’t get any answers: I was cut off from contact with my group of friends last night in the middle of a game. Chat was loud and goofy, but not offensive. I was laughing along and sending a text chat to a friend with...
  7. The date of my chat ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    The date of my chat ban: I was chat banned just a few minutes ago and i believe i understand the reasoning however, the side of the screen says 1 day suspension, but the date says from 10/20/2019 8:11pm-10/22/19 12:11am....
  8. Why am I getting repeated 24h chat bans for an old message?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I getting repeated 24h chat bans for an old message?: As title basically. Some time ago I sent a message that was deemed inappropriate and recieved a 24 hour ban, however this ban occasionly recurs. When I go to my enforcement history it gives the...
  9. I was banned from voice chat?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was banned from voice chat?: [img] So everytime I get a party invite, my Xbox Console Companion App does not give me any notifications about it. Sad as it seems, I am banned from joining parties via Xbox App on PC and mobile....
  10. Banned from Xbox chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned from Xbox chat: Hello, i was recently banned from xbox live, i understand why and know why. My question is how long am i banned for,the email i received didnt tell me 1e36a953-63dd-4b6b-9f40-71b3f974efb9