I was commbanned by x xbox for the other players doing

Discus and support I was commbanned by x xbox for the other players doing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was commbanned on my main account again becuse of x box live's way of baning people. I realy hope that x box can fix this problem and realy look into... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NG Animantions, May 12, 2019.

1. I was commbanned by x xbox for the other players doing

I was commbanned on my main account again becuse of x box live's way of baning people. I realy hope that x box can fix this problem and realy look into who started what and why. This has not only happed twice to me but is the reality for millions of users.
    First what happens is someone gets in an argument then 'innocent' players recives a cuz word and then the 'innocent' player reports the other player for saying that one word.X box please help me resolve my ban and fix the way you ban people.

:)

NG Animantions, May 12, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

you'll have to go to enforcement.xbox.com and see if you are eligible for a case review.
  3. freerunninglou9 Win User

swearing is not actually against the rules as such depending on the context if your swearing directly at someone regardless of the reasons you subject to ban. but if you swear in a context were its not aimed at a specific person that can be okay but again
    if you swear well online with someone you don't know u could be swearing in front of minors witch is also not allowed so the rule is subject to private party rather then specifically online.

but you can argue your ban depending on what it is you had done and the context of that.

you should check out the quiz in activity's about when u can and should report someone it does give you some decent information on what u should and shouldn't do and what people have the right to report you for.

I implore you to check this out
  4. choppyseize Win User

If you break the rules you're eligible for a ban. Repeating a bad word back to someone is exactly the same thing as saying it. You're still using the word when you're not supposed to.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi NG,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this situation. As the Ambassadors have previously stated, for any Enforcement action, you must go to through the
    Enforcement website to resolve this.
    If you were suspended for longer than a day you can also submit a case review from the same website. Side note: Enforcement does not Post, Read, or Comment on Forums nor can support offer assistance.

If you run into a toxic player then Report, Block and Ignore the user, and do not engage them.
    (Enforcement does not see anyone as Defending themselves, they look towards the

Code of Conduct
    only.)

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forum (Do not repost the same question or
    thread as that would violate the Xbox Forum Guidelines).

Happy gaming.
  6. LOCKLD Win User

Any action that violates the terms, be banned, try to open a review of the action on your account
Thema:

1. I was commbanned by x xbox for the other players doing - Similar Threads - was commbanned players

2. Can keyboard and mouse play as player 2? (and player one use controller instead)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can keyboard and mouse play as player 2? (and player one use controller instead): I want to play minecraft split screen but the world is made on player 1’s account and player two can’t play on keyboard and mouse or else the keyboard will control player. TL;DR THE KEYBOARD...
  3. No pueden unirse jugadores a mi mundo [Translate] You can't join players to my world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No pueden unirse jugadores a mi mundo [Translate] You can't join players to my world: les aparece no es posible conectar con el mundo, tengo el minecraft por el game pass y ya lo desinstale y lo volvi a instalar y aun no pueden unirse a mi mundo, pero yo a el de ellos si...
  4. 42PG20D: Dolby vision BR player don't work

in XBoX TV Hardware
    42PG20D: Dolby vision BR player don't work: 42PG20D: Dolby vision BR player don't work Hi guys! Thanks for replying. I've read somewhere that dolby vision was supported on streaming app at the beginning but Microsoft as proposed Dolby...
  5. Saving another player's multiplayer Minecraft map to my Xbox live account on Xbox windows...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saving another player's multiplayer Minecraft map to my Xbox live account on Xbox windows...: My friend and I spent hundreds of hours playing on his Minecraft map. While he was exploring or doing whatever he was doing, I stayed focused and built a pretty big castle in survival. It actually...
  6. Media player error 0x80004003 streaming from Network

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Media player error 0x80004003 streaming from Network: Media player error 0x80004003 streaming from Network You can look up Xbox error codes here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/error-code-lookup and it will provide some tech support for the issue....
  7. players have too much power

in XBoX on Consoles
    players have too much power: I was playing fortnite save the world, after a cpl good public matches i got into a match where i guy kept telling me to drop all my weapons. I told him no. He tried to invite me to a party, but...
  8. How can i report a player who is DDoS Server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i report a player who is DDoS Server: As a member of R6 sieges competitive community I want to know how I can report a player who is blatantly cheating (Keyboarding, DDosing servers and players) and get justice for not unfair...
  9. Xbox 360 cd player that does not work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cd player that does not work: Hello, It's been several years since I have my Xbox 360 S 250GO. Until now I had no problem. Except that the Cd Player does not want to play the games. It marks: "Disc not recognized". I wanted...
  10. Combating CommBan Abuse

in XBoX on Consoles
    Combating CommBan Abuse: Everywhere you look on here and abound you'll find people saying "Someone baited me, I responded, they reported me and got me banned." Sometimes people reply to '[insert flaming]' with '[Mod...