I was commbanned by x xbox for the other players doing

Discus and support I was commbanned by x xbox for the other players doing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was commbanned on my main account again becuse of x box live's way of baning people. I realy hope that x box can fix this problem and realy look into... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NG Animantions, May 12, 2019.

1. I was commbanned by x xbox for the other players doing

I was commbanned on my main account again becuse of x box live's way of baning people. I realy hope that x box can fix this problem and realy look into who started what and why. This has not only happed twice to me but is the reality for millions of users.
    First what happens is someone gets in an argument then 'innocent' players recives a cuz word and then the 'innocent' player reports the other player for saying that one word.X box please help me resolve my ban and fix the way you ban people.

:)

NG Animantions, May 12, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

you'll have to go to enforcement.xbox.com and see if you are eligible for a case review.
  3. freerunninglou9 Win User

swearing is not actually against the rules as such depending on the context if your swearing directly at someone regardless of the reasons you subject to ban. but if you swear in a context were its not aimed at a specific person that can be okay but again
    if you swear well online with someone you don't know u could be swearing in front of minors witch is also not allowed so the rule is subject to private party rather then specifically online.

but you can argue your ban depending on what it is you had done and the context of that.

you should check out the quiz in activity's about when u can and should report someone it does give you some decent information on what u should and shouldn't do and what people have the right to report you for.

I implore you to check this out
  4. choppyseize Win User

If you break the rules you're eligible for a ban. Repeating a bad word back to someone is exactly the same thing as saying it. You're still using the word when you're not supposed to.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi NG,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this situation. As the Ambassadors have previously stated, for any Enforcement action, you must go to through the
    Enforcement website to resolve this.
    If you were suspended for longer than a day you can also submit a case review from the same website. Side note: Enforcement does not Post, Read, or Comment on Forums nor can support offer assistance.

If you run into a toxic player then Report, Block and Ignore the user, and do not engage them.
    (Enforcement does not see anyone as Defending themselves, they look towards the

Code of Conduct
    only.)

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forum (Do not repost the same question or
    thread as that would violate the Xbox Forum Guidelines).

Happy gaming.
  6. LOCKLD Win User

Any action that violates the terms, be banned, try to open a review of the action on your account
Thema:

1. I was commbanned by x xbox for the other players doing - Similar Threads - was commbanned players

2. Found a fix for players unable to use left 4 dead discs on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Found a fix for players unable to use left 4 dead discs on xbox one: I could not get 360 disc for both left 4 dead games working on xbox one untill i went to settings then storage then i clicked clear local game storage console rebboted then in storage again then...
  3. Xbox One - Background Audio (Media Player,VLC,Groove Music)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One - Background Audio (Media Player,VLC,Groove Music): Hey, i'm pretty sure that you know what i (well i guess a lot of player) want. Is there any chance that you let VLC or other great apps play audio files such as songs in the background? Xbox's...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10: Xbox players can't connect to my PC hosted world (But I can join them)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10: Xbox players can't connect to my PC hosted world (But I can join them): When hosting a Minecraft (Bedrock edition) world on my PC, people on Xbox can't seem to connect to my world - getting the message: "Unable to connect to world". However PC players can join me fine...
  5. Tenure players discount?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tenure players discount?: I am seeing a lot "Franchise Players" here in the forums, I myself am approaching year number 8. How long have you been playing? Does Microsoft award such long Tenures, and if not do you think...
  6. Blu-Ray player fragmenting/Skipping

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu-Ray player fragmenting/Skipping: Hi guys looking for some help Was watching Mary Poppings Returns last night with the Kids and at around the 1hr 10min mark the picture starts fragmenting/skipping/freezing and all round generally...
  7. Xbox Enforcement is irresposible and help trolls more than good players

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement is irresposible and help trolls more than good players: Hello to all of you adult Gamers on Xbox, I have been playing on this platform for over 10 years now and my spouse and I have launched a community and a YouTube channel that is growing at a very...
  8. Need to report a player.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to report a player.: Name is [mod removed] and they are still active. 3d3b1e00-b8de-4be1-b82d-549a85f10d25
  9. Today (April 29th's) Blu-Ray Player Update does not allow me to play discs anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Today (April 29th's) Blu-Ray Player Update does not allow me to play discs anymore: I get an error message saying that I need to use another input because of HDCP rights management or some BS; I've never had this issue before on my XBOX One X. I've tried multiple movies and it...
  10. Combating CommBan Abuse

in XBoX on Consoles
    Combating CommBan Abuse: Everywhere you look on here and abound you'll find people saying "Someone baited me, I responded, they reported me and got me banned." Sometimes people reply to '[insert flaming]' with '[Mod...