I was communication banned for nothing? This is like the 2nd time. This is ridiculous. I...

Discus and support I was communication banned for nothing? This is like the 2nd time. This is ridiculous. I... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; email me (Mod Removed - Personal Information) Even on your forums for your code of conduct, it says theres a difference between trash talking and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WheresTheSuorin, Aug 30, 2019.

1. I was communication banned for nothing? This is like the 2nd time. This is ridiculous. I...

email me (Mod Removed - Personal Information)

Even on your forums for your code of conduct, it says theres a difference between trash talking and harassment. I didnt even say anything bad and i got banned for a day. This is ridiculous.

:)

WheresTheSuorin, Aug 30, 2019
  2. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

I was communication banned for nothing? This is like the 2nd time. This is ridiculous. I would like an xbox agent to email me right now.

We’re all volunteers here. The enforcement team doesn’t use the forums.
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

I was communication banned for nothing? This is like the 2nd time. This is ridiculous. I would like an xbox agent to email me right now.

Hello fellow gamer,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this situation. You must go to through the
    Enforcement website to resolve this.
    If you were suspended for longer than a day you can also submit a case review from the same website. Side note: Enforcement does not Post, Read, or Comment on Forums nor can support
    offer assistance.

If you run into a toxic player then Report, Block and Ignore the user, and do not engage them. (Enforcement does not see anyone as Defending themselves, they look towards the
    Code of Conduct only.)

Best wishes!
  4. Zero420override Win User

I find it always best to just not say anything if there is a chance someone might misconstrue what I'm saying. You never quite know how someone might react. For a little info about suspensions I've included a link Here:

Xbox Live suspensions

I hope you have more enjoyable interactions in the future, Game on :)
  5. AgreeableBlades Win User

Communication ban

Also i would like to add i was playig an 18 game! Bad language should be expected. Its a ridiculous ban.
  6. Nittihensley Win User

Communication ban

And I know that problem is with that system is u can not contact them they r like the men in black .... .and how can I know what I did wrong when it dnt tell me u know how much trash talk is on xbox like I dnt know who or what it actually was so I could
    block that person like its ridiculous never had I had this problem
Thema:

I was communication banned for nothing? This is like the 2nd time. This is ridiculous. I...

1. I was communication banned for nothing? This is like the 2nd time. This is ridiculous. I... - Similar Threads - was communication banned

2. Communication ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication ban: I received a communication ban because i said f you to a toxic player who team killed me in rainbow six siege and hos response when i asked him why was "because he was bored". Im getting...
  3. Communication Bans

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Bans: Ok... im pissed. I did deserve my punishment because i did swear but seriously?!?! A 30 hour com ban for calling someone a [mod removed] (sry). Like come on! And honestly he deserved it! He was...
  4. Communication Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Communication Ban: So.. I just got a comms ban for these exact words. "[mod removed] you [mod removed] for? You know RNG won you that fight. [mod removed]." This must be a mistake right? No swearing or anything...
  5. I Got Communication banned fasley

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Got Communication banned fasley: I did a 1v1 with this kid I beat him so he got mad and just reported me for no reason now that resulted in a com ban for 2 weeks witch is very aggravating considering I did absolutely nothing to...
  6. Communication Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Ban: I have been unfairly been given a communication ban and I would like to know why. I have only messaged 1 person today and have only been in one party with one of my friends who DID NOT report me....
  7. i got ban of xbox communication and i want to know the ban duartion

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got ban of xbox communication and i want to know the ban duartion: i got ban of xbox communication and i want to know the ban duartion 8d9630bf-5e48-494b-a1e5-edc124037721
  8. Communication Banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Banned: So a couple of days i got suspended and got communication banned till the 4th of june. I filed a case review and it got accepted and the suspension got lifted, which means im not suspended no...
  9. Communication ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication ban: I am contacting you on behalf of my son xxswetyyetty22x Who is 10 years old, he had a small dispute with one of his best friend's, and said something quite silly, his friend in turn reported him,...
  10. Communication ban restrictions to strict.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Communication ban restrictions to strict.: When accounts get a communication ban for even doing the lightest things why can we still not communicate with our friends when there use to our antics. So the question is why can't we just be...