I was communication banned for nothing? This is like the 2nd time. This is ridiculous. I...

Discus and support I was communication banned for nothing? This is like the 2nd time. This is ridiculous. I... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; email me (Mod Removed - Personal Information) Even on your forums for your code of conduct, it says theres a difference between trash talking and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WheresTheSuorin, Aug 30, 2019.

1. I was communication banned for nothing? This is like the 2nd time. This is ridiculous. I...

email me (Mod Removed - Personal Information)

Even on your forums for your code of conduct, it says theres a difference between trash talking and harassment. I didnt even say anything bad and i got banned for a day. This is ridiculous.

:)

WheresTheSuorin, Aug 30, 2019
  2. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

I was communication banned for nothing? This is like the 2nd time. This is ridiculous. I would like an xbox agent to email me right now.

We’re all volunteers here. The enforcement team doesn’t use the forums.
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

I was communication banned for nothing? This is like the 2nd time. This is ridiculous. I would like an xbox agent to email me right now.

Hello fellow gamer,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this situation. You must go to through the
    Enforcement website to resolve this.
    If you were suspended for longer than a day you can also submit a case review from the same website. Side note: Enforcement does not Post, Read, or Comment on Forums nor can support
    offer assistance.

If you run into a toxic player then Report, Block and Ignore the user, and do not engage them. (Enforcement does not see anyone as Defending themselves, they look towards the
    Code of Conduct only.)

Best wishes!
  4. Zero420override Win User

I find it always best to just not say anything if there is a chance someone might misconstrue what I'm saying. You never quite know how someone might react. For a little info about suspensions I've included a link Here:

Xbox Live suspensions

I hope you have more enjoyable interactions in the future, Game on :)
  5. AgreeableBlades Win User

Communication ban

Also i would like to add i was playig an 18 game! Bad language should be expected. Its a ridiculous ban.
  6. Nittihensley Win User

Communication ban

And I know that problem is with that system is u can not contact them they r like the men in black .... .and how can I know what I did wrong when it dnt tell me u know how much trash talk is on xbox like I dnt know who or what it actually was so I could
    block that person like its ridiculous never had I had this problem
Thema:

I was communication banned for nothing? This is like the 2nd time. This is ridiculous. I...

1. I was communication banned for nothing? This is like the 2nd time. This is ridiculous. I... - Similar Threads - was communication banned

2. Random communication ban for doing nothing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Random communication ban for doing nothing: this guy started spamming me with invites and rude messages and im the one who gets a month long communication ban the person who spammed me is called [mod removed] who im guessing is a livepool...
  3. Xbox communication ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox communication ban: So I have gotten my first ban which I believe is partly justified because did message someone a hurtful message but I do not think that it should be a one month ban and instead a week or two...
  4. Banned form communications for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned form communications for no reason: I got banned from communications because another play reported me for reporting him. And now i cant play becasue my communications are banned i need to unbanned. 03b5002b-401e-4426-a849-bd4caa5bce5a
  5. Communication ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication ban: Hi, i have recently been banned for saying a certain message just because a word was in it. The context was not intended to be offensive. Here is my comment: “You just [mod removed] all the heavy...
  6. Party grayed out 14 days after communication ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Party grayed out 14 days after communication ban: So on August 13th I had a communication ban which was completed at 11:40pm on August 14th. For fifteen days now I have not been able to start a party, join other parties, send messages or receive...
  7. Communication banned because of Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication banned because of Xbox Live: I had tried to send a group message to all of my friends and to people who I had play with in games. It was to let them know I make YouTube videos, and that they should check out my channel. I was...
  8. Xbox request: Communication bans are rediculous.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox request: Communication bans are rediculous.: Hi, I recently was communication banned for saying the word "asshole" in an Xbox live message. I never even said he is an asshole I just had he was acting like one, and then I get banned...
  9. Get it by communication banned for 1 day

in XBoX Accessibility
    Get it by communication banned for 1 day: hello my username is chilling, 194 I recently got banned today due to inappropriate communication which I did not really understand why I usually don't really send hateful messages to people but...
  10. [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] Communications ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] Communications ban: I got communications banned because [Mod Removed - see Guidelines] reported that I said I would snap his neck and told him to [Mod Removed - see Guidelines]. How long am I banned? Please...