I was deleting some captures on the Xbox Game Bar on windows 11 and for some reason it wont...

Discus and support I was deleting some captures on the Xbox Game Bar on windows 11 and for some reason it wont... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The subject says it all, I cant delete captures on Xbox Game Bar, I'm looking for a way to fix this without restarting my computer because for some... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Funkymonke1243568789, Apr 27, 2022.

1. I was deleting some captures on the Xbox Game Bar on windows 11 and for some reason it wont...

The subject says it all, I cant delete captures on Xbox Game Bar, I'm looking for a way to fix this without restarting my computer because for some reason my CPU fans dont run on boot for some reason and I have to go to the BIOS in order to fix it.

:)

Funkymonke1243568789, Apr 27, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

I was deleting some captures on the Xbox Game Bar on windows 11 and for some reason it wont delete or cancel

Hi Funkymonke1243568789! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

You can delete your captures directly on the path where the clips are saved, that would be the best option, you could also try this

Complete given below directions to reset the app in Windows

Step 1: Open the Settings app. This can be done by clicking its icon in the Start menu or simultaneously pressing Windows logo + I.

Step 2: Click the Apps category icon and then click Apps & features to see all installed apps as well as classic desktop programs.

Step 3: Click on the app that you want to reset to see the Advanced options link. Click on the same (advanced options link).

Step 4: Finally, click the small Reset button. When you click the Reset button, you will find a small dialog box with “This will permanently delete the app’s data on this device, including your preferences and sign-in details.” Click the Reset button in the opened dialog box to reset the app.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

xbox

You're on Windows 10 and trying to use the Game Bar to capture content from your Java IDE? The game bar, I think, has to have the app set as a game.

Not sure, but I'd check this page to see if you can set it. I think there are some restrictions as to what Game Bar will capture, and I'm not sure your IDE will be allowed to be captured.

I could be wrong on those limitations, I can't find any documentation, but I remember reading that there were some restrictions.
  4. williamperezz Win User

Xbox services needed

Well...I know that things and I am using windows 11 but I dont want to reinstall my windows, that is why I am looking for some solution without reinstalling the windows, if I would want to do it, I can but I dont want for some reasons, so can you help me to do someting but without using dism, sfc, chkdsk, USB with windows and system reinstalling? If there are cmd commands to delete all Xbox packages, services and apps maybe there are some to add the services of Xbox? Because I already have the xbox, Xbox identity provider, and game services but I still can't login into for example Minecraft windows 11 edition or Xbox app
  5. andersonpassos Win User

Xbox game bar not capturing in windows 11

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

there are many reasons, and in general the app itself tells the reason, just rest the mouse on the record button and the message informs the reason. it may be due to hardware prerequisites, as windows 11 requires more and the game may be cumbersome it may disable recording, it may be because this game in question does not allow recording, it may be the resolution, try windowed mode.
  6. DrunkenAcid Win User

Windows Game Bar

Hi TNBC,

has this issue just recently started? When making the clips before, were you streaming using Streamlabs or just making clips on the side? The only reason I am asking is with Streamlabs already running a capture that you are streaming, it could be interfering
    with the Windows Game bar capture, especially if it uses the same processes to do the capture. Streamlabs is probably running at a higher priority over the Window Game bar capture.
Thema:

I was deleting some captures on the Xbox Game Bar on windows 11 and for some reason it wont...

1. I was deleting some captures on the Xbox Game Bar on windows 11 and for some reason it wont... - Similar Threads - was deleting captures

2. Am i the only person experiencing an Upload/Delete Capture issue at the moment?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Am i the only person experiencing an Upload/Delete Capture issue at the moment?: Ive been trying to upload a clip and it gives me a notification through my Xbox app that my game clip is ready but when i look for it it doesnt appear on the app or through my xbox series s'...
  3. My xbox captures won’t delete they just keep popping up and i can’t upload captures onto...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox captures won’t delete they just keep popping up and i can’t upload captures onto...: It barely started happening a few days ago and i haven’t seen anyone complain about it or anything so maybe it’s just my xbox? 8e93a10f-55a2-4378-8d53-1d3e137ee913
  4. Why can't I delete my captures? Xbox series x

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I delete my captures? Xbox series x: I'm trying to delete my captures and anytime I delete them all every single one of them comes back. I click on select all and click delete, I wait for it to do its thing and delete them all, and...
  5. Xbox captures stuck at 100% even after deletions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox captures stuck at 100% even after deletions.: I'm in a few clubs and I'm always sharing, usually I'll get to 100% capacity for my captures and then just have to delete a few to make space for new ones, (external storage for captures is...
  6. Help. I deleted the xbox game bar video captures folder and i don't know how to get it back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help. I deleted the xbox game bar video captures folder and i don't know how to get it back.: Hello, I need your help. I accidentally deleted the folder where the recordings made by xbox game bar were saved and now I don't know how to recover that folder because I can't see the videos that...
  7. Cannot Access All Game Captures to Delete Them

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot Access All Game Captures to Delete Them: While trying to free up space on the Xbox Network so I never run into the problem of not being able to capture, I ran across some captures that are stored online but I cannot gain access to delete...
  8. Can’t delete captures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t delete captures: I am not able to delete captures no matter what I do I delete them both off hard drive and Xbox live and they keep coming back not able to find and help to reconcile this issue. It’s not that im...
  9. Xbox captures on xbox live not deleting

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox captures on xbox live not deleting: Xbox captures on xbox live not deleting 35a498cc-d8e1-4eb0-bded-91c4dd1257a5
  10. My Xbox Series S captures will not delete

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox Series S captures will not delete: Hello! I’m having a bit of an irritating issue with my captures. I am trying to free up space, but whenever I delete clips and screenshots, they say deleted and then they come back. I have no...