I was double charged for a purchase.

Discus and support I was double charged for a purchase. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I made a purchase for a gift card and later when I am checking my billing statements I see that I was charged for two increments of $25. One has... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by xSaint209x, Feb 10, 2020.

1. xSaint209x
    xSaint209x Guest

I made a purchase for a gift card and later when I am checking my billing statements I see that I was charged for two increments of $25. One has "Microsoft 1 Microsoft Way Redmond WAUS" and "420429000202635 Microsoft*Store msbill.info WAUS" I have already
    checked my order history and there is only the 1 purchase for the card. Is my billing info compromised? Is this normal? I did read some support pages that sometimes a holding charge can be made to new first-time use cards, but it says that it should only ever
    be made in $1 holds. If anyone knows what is up with this I would be very thankful for the help.

:)

xSaint209x, Feb 10, 2020
  2. xSaint209x Win User

Yeah, I have my order history recorded and plan to contact support asap. Worst comes to worst then I will resolve this with the bank. Thank you again for your help.
  3. Reactor Leak SF Win User

So one thing to do is go into your order history, screen shot the purchases from that day so you have proof that one purchase only was made and then contact customer support/billing to get this cleared.

However, if for some weird reason they dont resolve it through Microsoft, with the screenshot you could dispute the second transaction with your bank and that will take a couple of days, depending on your banks’ policies
  4. xSaint209x Win User

They have both been made t the account already.
  5. Robby Sayles Win User

You need to reach out to MS Customer Support, they'll be able to assist you.
  6. Emo Goggles Win User

if i where you id contact xbox support on the phone to try and figure this issue out.
Thema:

1. I was double charged for a purchase. - Similar Threads - was double charged

2. Minecraft realms double/triple charging

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft realms double/triple charging: I have been attempting to get a refund with my minecraft realms but keep being denied service. Am told many illegitimate things by microsoft callers support such as, "we cant help because...
  3. doppi addebito abbonamento xbox live gold[Translation-double charge subscription xbox live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    doppi addebito abbonamento xbox live gold[Translation-double charge subscription xbox live...: ciao a tutti , vorrei chiedervi una info , ho riscontrato due transazione per il pagamento del abbonamento xbox live gold effettuati nello stesso giorno vorrei chiedere il rimborso per una delle...
  4. Purchased $160 in xbox gift cards was double charged for $320

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased $160 in xbox gift cards was double charged for $320: I made a series of purchases March 16th 2020. A batch of $25, $60, and $100 to add on to my purchase of promotional balance to buy an Xbox one x. The $25 was immediately completed and...
  5. I'm being double charged for a $50 Xbox Gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I'm being double charged for a $50 Xbox Gift card: A few hours ago i bought a $50 microsoft gift card and when i checked my account the transaction says two items of $50 are processing which has made my account go overdrawn. I contacted Microsoft...
  6. Being double charged again...not happy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being double charged again...not happy: Since some games i have previously payed for have been added to gamepass my ownership has been revoked. Not all but a least 3 i have owned sinced before gamepass existed now say in the store "You...
  7. Double charge on free product.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Double charge on free product.: Hello, good morning, yesterday I contacted xbox support about a charge that came after I redeemed a free game from xbox live gold, I redeemed the game and came a double charge, I know I need to...
  8. Double charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double charge: Friday September 13 2019 I was double charged for $150.00 through PayPal for Xbox gift cards. Of course I can't reach a real human by phone or online. What do I do now?...
  9. VBUCKS double charge!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    VBUCKS double charge!!: When I purchased the V Bucks, I logged on to my laptop computer and made the purchase. My 10 year old son was logged on to the Xbox. I walked in to the living room and told him I had made the...
  10. Double charging when i buy the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Double charging when i buy the game pass: Today i bought game pass pc beta and ant the time the payment was made, they charged me twice the value to be paid. How can I make the claim to return the money that does not apply? [img]...