I was falsely communication banned and I have to wait 14 days.

Discus and support I was falsely communication banned and I have to wait 14 days. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So thanks to [mod removed], I am suspended for 14 days after I killed him in Fortnite. Here's how it all started and how it went down. I was playing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iTrash RnG, Nov 4, 2019.

1. iTrash RnG
    iTrash RnG Guest

So thanks to [mod removed], I am suspended for 14 days after I killed him in Fortnite. Here's how it all started and how it went down. I was playing solos in Fortnite for fun, then I see a kid doing Take The L (An emote that is really toxic) and I took
    a few shots at him. We build battle and I get the kill, then I recieve a party invite from [mod removed]. I join to say GG bro and he cusses me out and says he knows where I live and stuff and I leave the party and I didn't say NOTHING at all. He reports me
    and I immediately get communication banned, but when I go to report him for the stuff HE said he doesn't get a suspension??? I also did a Case Review Questionaire but guess what I misunderstood 2 questions and now I have to wait 24 hours to try again. Pathetic
    Xbox and what's funny is that I've been playing Xbox since 2009, and I've NEVER been banned for this. Also, I have a tournament with my squad for about $12,000 in total... Guess I won't be playing with my squad tonight. Also [mod removed] if you see this I
    hope saying [mod removed] was worth it because once I get the option to do another case review, i'm putting everything that you said on there. And to Xbox, why am I treated unfairly? I say nothing harrasable to people and I get a suspension, but when I report
    that person for saying threats and death threats, they don't get banned? Fix this or i'm switching to PS4 and nor going back because I spent well over 3,000$ on XBox over the years. Pathetic.

:)

iTrash RnG, Nov 4, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there RnG,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. You will not be able to reach the Enforcement team here on the forums. I recommend visiting our Enforcement website for all information regarding Bans and Suspensions.

If you were suspended for longer than a day you can submit a case review.
    You can find steps for submitting a case review here:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com

Take a moment to review the
    Xbox Enforcement
    website.

• Xbox Live is designed to be enjoyed by everyone, and no one should ever have to feel unsafe or threatened on the service. Harassing and threatening others goes entirely against the spirit of friendly online gaming, and one of Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement’s
      primary responsibilities is ensuring that all users have the opportunity to have a fun and safe gaming experience on Xbox Live.
    • If you engage in harassment towards other users, you could receive communications suspensions or temporary account suspensions. Especially bad or repeated violations may lead to additional action, including permanent account suspensions or device bans.

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread to help avoid repetitve answers.
    If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  3. RandyAU93 Win User

Communications Ban (14 Days)

I'm afraid you're probably not going to like this answer, but here goes ...

Ultimately, your account access is your responsibility. Microsoft provides tools that require you to sign in with your password or a passkey on remote consoles, thus blocking others from accessing your account. So if your account was not set to require a password/key,
    then unfortunately you weren't hacked. You're free to submit a case review at the
    Enforcement site and submit your facts, but I don't believe it will be overturned. I wish you luck.
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

5. denis97g Win User

Hello! you are responsible for your account under all circumstances. you can try to go to
    enforcement.xbox.com and see if you can apply for a case review.
  6. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

14 day communications ban

Hiya Dr3d,

Sorry to hear about the situation, but the Xbox live code of conduct
    is there to create an environment that is friendly for everyone! Xbox is a very family oriented company! There are many children who play Xbox as well and the code of conduct
    is set in place to encourage good sportsmanship and positive communication!

Here is more info!
    Code of Conduct: Microsoft’s Code of Conduct Explained for Xbox Live Customers.

Please be advised that the Enforcement team does not ban an account without reason as posted under the
    Myth section
    for enforcement. (Do not be a toxic player and use profanity, because you can be suspended for that.)

If you run into a toxic player then Report, Block and Ignore the user, and do not engage them.

(Enforcement does not see anyone as Defending themselves, they look towards the Code only.)

(Just remember that you are allowed to say and do what you want, but there will be repercussions for voiding the Code of conduct)

Check out Enforcement.xbox.com
    for more support and feel free to check out the Orange hammer and see if the account is eligible for a
    Case Review. (If
    the suspension is for 24 hours and less then, it will not be available. If a case is upheld you will have to wait till the suspension is over).

Hope that helps.

ヽ(•‿•)ノ
Thema:

1. I was falsely communication banned and I have to wait 14 days. - Similar Threads - was falsely communication

2. False communication ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    False communication ban: I was recently communication banned for 14 days from xbox for making a post that read "giving away weapons" in state of decay 2. I submitted a case review and they upheald it and said that I was...
  3. False communication reported?

in XBoX on Consoles
    False communication reported?: Trying to get hold of microsoft xbox support for help they don't even help at all. The first call at waited seems 10 mins for him to hang up on me because I've mention the issue. The second one...
  4. Falsely communication banned again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Falsely communication banned again.: First off, don't leave a message that a robot would leave saying "check enforcement" because the support and enforcement for Microsoft is a complete joke at this time. I'm getting a stain on my...
  5. False report got my communications taken

in XBoX on Consoles
    False report got my communications taken: I was playing the game Dead by Daylight (DBD). During the match i was the killer and i have to kill all four survivors. Well instead of trying to escape me (the killer) they all let themselves...
  6. I have gotten falsely communication...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have gotten falsely communication...: Why, why did I log on this morning looking to play some video game and see that I have another 1 day suspension right after I served a different one for something that I knew that was wrong and...
  7. I was falsely reported and lost my ambassador and got communication banned for absolutely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was falsely reported and lost my ambassador and got communication banned for absolutely...: Someone was messaging me begging for a fortnite skin and when i said no he kept spamming me then proceeded to report me, wow. 1be52902-31d5-4e26-a034-fde960568c08
  8. Suspended from False-Flagging; reported for "communications reasons"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspended from False-Flagging; reported for "communications reasons": Hello all, Today I received a suspension at exactly 2:24:01pm EST, that will end tomorrow at 6:24:01. To specify Xbox's enforcement team decided to suspend me was "This account sent inappropriate...
  9. False Communication Bans

in XBoX on Consoles
    False Communication Bans: I don’t understand why I got a communication ban for no reason and Xbox box support can’t help me fight it. I got falsely reported and I was just told “report them back” I didn’t spend over...
  10. Falsely banned from communication

in XBoX on Consoles
    Falsely banned from communication: I was banned for 3 weeks and I have no clue why.... I left for a tournament and let my brother play my xbox while i was gone and I think he may have said or did something to get me banned... if he...