I was falsely reported and lost my ambassador and got communication banned for absolutely...

Discus and support I was falsely reported and lost my ambassador and got communication banned for absolutely... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Someone was messaging me begging for a fortnite skin and when i said no he kept spamming me then proceeded to report me, wow.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mysilles, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Mysilles
    Mysilles Guest

I was falsely reported and lost my ambassador and got communication banned for absolutely...

Someone was messaging me begging for a fortnite skin and when i said no he kept spamming me then proceeded to report me, wow.

:)

Mysilles, Jul 22, 2019
  2. Tepda Win User

I was falsely reported and lost my ambassador and got communication banned for absolutely no reason.

Enforcement dosen't take anything coming at them as an excuse so i can't really do anything about this.
  3. choppyseize Win User

I was falsely reported and lost my ambassador and got communication banned for absolutely no reason.

You would have to contact Enforcement about this. Nothing can be done over the forums. Keep in mind that bans or suspensions can happen weeks after the fact. This may be from something else entirely. You wouldn't get a suspension if someone spammed you.
    That's not how it works. Which is why I think this is from something else.
  4. Tepda Win User

Quite literally all i said was No?
  5. Tepda Win User

Prior to this he said if not your getting reported for faking and stealing like I did something
  6. Tepda Win User

He said "get reported" in our messages and kept messaging me a bunch of nonsense
Thema:

1. I was falsely reported and lost my ambassador and got communication banned for absolutely... - Similar Threads - was falsely reported

2. I was false reported for trolling

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was false reported for trolling: I was false reported for voice trolling and now i cant talk 878347ac-dcd2-4011-85df-6d24c9a32611
  3. What is the severity of False reports of cheating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the severity of False reports of cheating: I have been falsely accused of cheating in world of tanks twice in the last six months, is my account in any danger? 412bd888-6cb1-4cb5-affd-56f4649b56fa
  4. Did i get false reported?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did i get false reported?: sorry if i did something wrong when making this question, this is the first question posted here. False report, scam, or real? I recently got an email from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  5. False communication reported?

in XBoX on Consoles
    False communication reported?: Trying to get hold of microsoft xbox support for help they don't even help at all. The first call at waited seems 10 mins for him to hang up on me because I've mention the issue. The second one...
  6. False report/Avoid me reputation

in XBoX Accessibility
    False report/Avoid me reputation: Hi, I'm having a serious problem because I share accounts with my younger brother and he raged and started reporting our account and now I can't join people because I have a "avoid me" reputation....
  7. Suspended and it was false reporting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspended and it was false reporting: I no this is not a Question but I love the hard work you guys do and I'm happy that you guys care. And I'm happy that you always do your job but I was permanently suspended and it was others false...
  8. False report got my communications taken

in XBoX on Consoles
    False report got my communications taken: I was playing the game Dead by Daylight (DBD). During the match i was the killer and i have to kill all four survivors. Well instead of trying to escape me (the killer) they all let themselves...
  9. falsely reported

in XBoX on Consoles
    falsely reported: [img] today someone falsely reported me and i received a two day suspension due to my gamerpic being “inappropriate” This was my gamerpic: yagami light from deathnote. Are anime profile pictures...
  10. False reporting

in XBoX on Mobile
    False reporting: I dont have much to say i just asking you to un ban me because my friend is making false reports and i blocked him so i didnt talk to him 87d71b27-3df2-43fe-8d71-e917eaf1d450