I was given a link by a Xbox Support Tech to receive Exoskeleton, but have not received it

Discus and support I was given a link by a Xbox Support Tech to receive Exoskeleton, but have not received it in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I contacted Xbox Support on 1-28-15 in reference to a defective controller and was given a link, in chat, to receive a exoskeleton for COD AW on Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ohDraz, Feb 11, 2015.

1. ohDraz
    ohDraz Guest

I was given a link by a Xbox Support Tech to receive Exoskeleton, but have not received it

I contacted Xbox Support on 1-28-15 in reference to a defective controller and was given a link, in chat, to receive a exoskeleton for COD AW on Xbox One. I completed the process, was given a "Congrats" message, but still have not received it as of today,
    2-11-15. I just contacted Support again and was redirected here. Please advise

:)

ohDraz, Feb 11, 2015
  2. Preview program

Hi again. I was recently accepted into the preview programme and was even told by tech support that I should have received a system email with a system update link. Unfortunately this didn't happen. I was told by tech support to post on this forum as this
    is the only way to contact the preview programme back office team. Thanks I was given a link by a Xbox Support Tech to receive Exoskeleton, but have not received it :)

Zaknafeiin 09, Feb 11, 2015
  3. KAZ DRAG0N
    KAZ DRAG0N Guest
    Unravel promotion

I have just had a chat with Microsoft support about this issue and was given this link. I pre ordered Unravel so I could receive the Yarny avatar item and to date have still not received the code

KAZ DRAG0N, Feb 11, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. Although a support agent on the forums here may be able to assist you I'm not too sure about it as I've never heard of a website that offers a free download for AW items.

You may be better off contacting phone support again and give them the reference number from your last chat.

onyxishere, Feb 12, 2015
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. Although a support agent on the forums here may be able to assist you I'm not too sure about it as I've never heard of a website that offers a free download for AW items.

You may be better off contacting phone support again and give them the reference number from your last chat.
  6. Batman42 Win User

multiple problems and complaints

Excuse me but not everyone uses Facebook. I dont have an account and to receive support for a Microsoft game im using a Microsoft forum and the link given in the support tab for the game. I want these issues addressed and I shouldn't have to have a Facebook
    account to be heard.
  7. Scipio Magnus Win User

Forza 5 Limited Edition - Did not recieve any of the benefits

I have not received my VIP DLC or my Day One DLC and I purchased digitally. I spent quite a bit of time with tech support with no results.
  8. PlayingRope292 Win User

NBA gametime app doesn't let me watch live games.

I just received an email from NBA.com tech support. They stated it is a known issue and they are working on an app update. No ETA.
  9. SwornReality Win User

Feeling cheated

I believe my console was set to sign in at start up, as I would usually be signed in when I turned on the xBox. It has been 48 hours and I have received no call from tech support as promised.

Feel cheated
Thema:

1. I was given a link by a Xbox Support Tech to receive Exoskeleton, but have not received it - Similar Threads - was given link

2. I have given up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have given up.: I need to get this off of my chest before I really do smash my one x. I have had the worst possible time with my black box. I do not physically understand how a single system can have so many...
  3. Last month OPERATION: COSMIC RESCUE for completing all challenges reward not given

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Last month OPERATION: COSMIC RESCUE for completing all challenges reward not given: Hello I was wondering when the rewards for the quest will be given out. I'm still showing three months left. On my account with nothing added. e43553cd-5206-44c8-9b1a-b9dc24f8a71a
  4. Wondering why the priority for Insiders wasn't given For Xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Wondering why the priority for Insiders wasn't given For Xcloud?: I have been in the Insiders program for 5 years and 7 months and I am in the top 600 ranking, yet I still have not received an invite. I love being in the program and I feel like I do a lot of...
  5. Im communication banned with no reason given and was just hung up oon by support!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im communication banned with no reason given and was just hung up oon by support!!!!!: Ok so I have been playing Borderlands 3 since release, been farming and trading items through LFG on xbox. At 6 a this morning I got a communication baan notice, went to enforcement history and...
  6. So Epic Games Launcher have given out these 6 Batman games for free this week, was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So Epic Games Launcher have given out these 6 Batman games for free this week, was...: Hello RobertXbox! First thank for the info, i dont know there are free! Sadly, they run in diferent platforms so you cant run theses games on your xbox, but you can run them on your pc and play...
  7. I need to be compensated for the mental stress Microsoft has given me.(Gears 5 and xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to be compensated for the mental stress Microsoft has given me.(Gears 5 and xbox...: I have never been so dissatisfied with Microsoft and their services as I have been the last two days. I downloaded Gears 5 earlier this week so I could play it as soon as it came out, yesterday,...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition free code given out by Mojang not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition free code given out by Mojang not working: Hi! So recently, my friends started a realm on the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft. I wanted to join my friends. I remember that I had a free code for Windows 10 version of Minecraft so I tried to...
  9. I'm not given the option to buy the game after my GwG offer expired. What do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm not given the option to buy the game after my GwG offer expired. What do I do?: I've searched everywhere for this problem but I got nothing. Using a regular Xbox One. I got Overwatch (Origins Edition) using the Games with Gold offer. After a few days I couldn't play it...
  10. Last thread was locked, still no help and given a link to look at??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Last thread was locked, still no help and given a link to look at??: Ok here is the last thread - Banned for 24 hours for no reason then Ambassador status revoked and absolutely no help from MS!! So locking a thread and then giving me a link to a portal I have...