I was hacked my a guy his gamertag is [Mod removed - see Guidelines] I was wondering is you...

Discus and support I was hacked my a guy his gamertag is [Mod removed - see Guidelines] I was wondering is you... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i was wondering if he could get banned or reset? e943a059-4177-4724-ba73-68c07fd671ee Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by THESTUPIDSPUD, Jul 31, 2019.

1. I was hacked my a guy his gamertag is [Mod removed - see Guidelines] I was wondering is you...

So i was wondering if he could get banned or reset?

:)

THESTUPIDSPUD, Jul 31, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

I was hacked my a guy his gamertag is [Mod removed - see Guidelines] I was wondering is you could ban him or something

Hi
    THESTUPIDSPUD

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this situation. You must go to through the
    Enforcement websiteto resolve this.
    If you believe that someone is engaging in bad behavior such as hacking, it would be best to report this to the Enforcement team directly. Please also bear in mind the
    Xbox Forum Guidelinesin relation to "naming and shaming" other players.
    Side note: Enforcement does not Post, Read, or Comment on Forums nor can support offer assistance.

If you run into a toxic player then Report, Block and Ignore the user, and do not engage them. (Enforcement does not see anyone as Defending themselves, they look towards the
    Code of Conductonly.)

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forum (Do not repost the same question or
    thread as that would violate the Xbox Forum Guidelines).

Happy gaming.
  3. WillowyOrange57 Win User

my account

i can tell you the guys name that hacked my account an keep login in on my account his gamertag is
    [mod removed]
  4. ToXciK HeAdShOt Win User

Hacking

my friend has been hacked and needs help his gamertag is [Mod removed] and number is [Mod removed]
  5. MetalNutz Win User

Unreplaceable [Mod Removed - see Guidelines]

That's just the luck of the draw unfortunately. Being that it's out of warranty there's nothing you can do.
  6. FlamingSiren30 Win User

My Account got Hacked

My account was recently hacked. The original Gamertag was [Mod Removed]. i was enjoying my time playing call of duty with some friends and this guy joined the party and his gamertag was
    [Mod Removed]. he said all of our accounts was going to be his, then left the party. about 10-15 minutes later my account was signout and my password and email had been changed. the email the account was made with was [Mod Removed]
    and my password was [Mod Removed]. when i try to sign in it says the microsoft account does not exist. i later got an email of the other email it is currently under now. the new email its under is
    [Mod Removed]. if anyone can help me then please do so.
Thema:

I was hacked my a guy his gamertag is [Mod removed - see Guidelines] I was wondering is you...

1. I was hacked my a guy his gamertag is [Mod removed - see Guidelines] I was wondering is you... - Similar Threads - was hacked guy

2. This Guy hacked my acc

in XBoX on Consoles
    This Guy hacked my acc: My email Is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** primáty secundary *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** number +420 725458676 and he Admir...
  3. im getting threats from a guy to hack my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im getting threats from a guy to hack my account: i was playing bf4 tonight with my clan mbrs & this guy messaged me for No reason but to cause an argument for which i didnt want & i was inv to a party by a guy called [Mod Removed] who...
  4. Hello guys my accont was been hacked, my guns was been switch for m9 on cod4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello guys my accont was been hacked, my guns was been switch for m9 on cod4: How i reset my account on cod4 ? 9df43b71-636a-4b75-a954-0c8bd33f4446
  5. Caught this guy hacking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Caught this guy hacking: [MEDIA] Caught a hacker on COD today and took a clip. This is not lag and you could tell it was not lag from when i died my camera did not shift. Hackers GamerTag is : zZ D0GFiiGHT Zz...
  6. Guy hacked and banned my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Guy hacked and banned my account: dear Microsoft someone hacked my account and banned me and I haven't done anything to anyone and I was wondering if you would help me out by unbanning my account because I can't broadcast or talk...
  7. A guy just beat me than msg'd me talking trash and than hacked me worth 500k from just knowing ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A guy just beat me than msg'd me talking trash and than hacked me worth 500k from just knowing ...: so i versed this guy and my playstyle on fifa is set the LB & RB to stay back and i also use counter attack. Anyways this game goes to extra time and he won 1-0, this guy than proceeds to send me...
  8. This Guy hacked my acc

in XBoX on Consoles
    This Guy hacked my acc: My email Is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** primáty secundary *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** number +420 725458676 and he Admir...
  9. This guy on xbox is threatening to hack me his gamer tag is ToxicantBurn

in XBoX on Consoles
    This guy on xbox is threatening to hack me his gamer tag is ToxicantBurn: I'm getting hacked please ban him his gamer tag is ToxicantBurn 0b54b119-740e-4de7-8a9a-51e589f4e2a7
  10. Hey theres a guy on Xbox one name [Removed] and he keeps hacking money on Xbox and his level ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey theres a guy on Xbox one name [Removed] and he keeps hacking money on Xbox and his level ...: [Mod Removed] keeps hacking GTA 5 on Xbox 1 and is giving himself money and rp and is using aim hacks and is being mean 3db14920-9db3-4bb1-90ea-a9504b615300