i was "hacked" Please read

Discus and support i was "hacked" Please read in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So its about 3 am i got logged off saying that i was signed in somewhere else. Well this is not possible since im the only one who knows my password.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aqua pF, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Aqua pF
    Aqua pF Guest

So its about 3 am i got logged off saying that i was signed in somewhere else. Well this is not possible since im the only one who knows my password. Well i tried logging in on xbox.com. My password was changed, thank goodness i had a alt email and my phone
    on my account. I have recovered my account and changed all my passwords and required passwords on all other consoles. i am on my account now it seems to be secured for now anyways. I wish this to be investigated i don't feel my account is safe now. Please
    tell me what else i can do.

:)

Aqua pF, Feb 21, 2014
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    "Please Read"

Actually,try the hard reset first.If that doesn't work then try the solution I posted above.

Daft Badger, Feb 21, 2014
  3. "Please Read"

Home screen meaning the Fallout 4 Homescreen

SpartanElite321, Feb 21, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

If you feel your account has been comprimised then you will need to phone support for your region & ask to open an unautherised access case.

Daft Badger, Feb 21, 2014
  5. Daft Badger Win User

If you feel your account has been comprimised then you will need to phone support for your region & ask to open an unautherised access case.
  6. MuchWizard068 Win User

Was your XBOX Live account hacked??

Thanks for the reply, and I understand that people signup for phishing scams. I however, did not. MY account was hacked plain and simple. Microsoft support let me know that my account was indeed hacked as well. Please read before you post.
  7. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

IM GETTING HACKED PLEASE READ!!!!!

You are not allowed to name and shame on hte forums.

Do as suggested above and you will be fine.
  8. Smwutches Win User

IM GETTING HACKED PLEASE READ!!!!!

File a complaint via the console and block communications. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums. You'll also need to call your ISP to help with the DDOS attack.

As long as you don't give them your account information, your account will be safe.
  9. ShinigamiOfHope Win User

Hey to every one out there!

hi im sorry that i clicked Gamerscore Hacks, i miss read things because i am dyslexic it was my mistake and i am sorry about that. I dont belive in hacking or modding becuase that ruins that game for every one else. And as you can see by my gamerscore that
    i dont hack and if you play with me you would know too because once some one starts playing with mods and all i leave that match right away.... Please forgive that reading mistake
Thema:

1. i was "hacked" Please read - Similar Threads - was hacked Please

2. I WAS HACKED PLEASE HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    I WAS HACKED PLEASE HELP: I was playing cod bo2 like any other day when a moder came on got my ip and threted to kick me off xbox completely. Im scared and i think im going to get off xbox for a while and also he was...
  3. Hello, my friend has been hacked please help us

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, my friend has been hacked please help us: Hello fellow gamers. My friend Verk Stormz has been hacked. He cannot get into his account. The person who hacked the account is called [Mod Removed]. please help us. Thank you...
  4. My account was hacked and I lost all my gift gard money I had 95 dollars in it can I please ...

in XBoX Rewards
    My account was hacked and I lost all my gift gard money I had 95 dollars in it can I please ...: my account go hacked and ask money taken out eff7c401-70dc-4fb9-b030-fdf672cd7cbc
  5. Please help I have been hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help I have been hacked: Someone has hacked into my account to send hateful messages and now has my account banned. I need help asap 173d1825-6b11-477e-a311-5a7212af89db
  6. Please refund, I was hacked.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please refund, I was hacked.: So, I was playing Xbox, and all the sudden, I was getting notifications that I was buying things, but I wasn't. My account was hacked. The hackers bought add-ons for Forza (a game I don't even...
  7. Please help me to stop being hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me to stop being hacked: The account that I am currently writing this on is continually being hacked by the same person, and they keep logging back in to change the password. You might ask.. "Why not just change your...
  8. Help Please my account has been Hacked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help Please my account has been Hacked: Ive been a loyal customer for over ten years. On friday 9/8/2017 i received emails to my microsoft account email for a password reset code. I didn't request one. i hadn't checked my email until...
  9. Felonious acct hacking. Please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Felonious acct hacking. Please help: Alright well I'll try and get this out as easy as possible... I was trading on rocket leauge with a guy, and he asked me to "upvote" his thread on "Xbox forums" to win a competition.. so I go...
  10. My gamertag was spoofed to make it look like I was hacking. Got banned please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamertag was spoofed to make it look like I was hacking. Got banned please help.: Hi xbox live enforcement team, I need help getting a gamertag back that has been permanently suspended for no reason. All i want is the gamertag back but if there any way you can help me get the...