I was harassed repeatedly then banned

Discus and support I was harassed repeatedly then banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing Overwatch and lost a game to the enemy team because they had a mouse and keyboard smurf, but I was fine just gonna get off. Then the D.va... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ToastyOrb, Jul 31, 2019.

1. ToastyOrb
    ToastyOrb Guest

I was playing Overwatch and lost a game to the enemy team because they had a mouse and keyboard smurf, but I was fine just gonna get off. Then the D.va from the enemy team messages me and harrassed me for like 3 hours. I messaged him back just trying to
    talk but he just kept harassing me so i blocked him and tried to move on. Then i get messages from 4 other accounts through the night still teying to attack me. I block and report all of them, but now I'm banned??? Like this guy sent me easily over a hundred
    messages harassing me on multiple accounts which i responded to without being rude and i got banned?? Real nice system

:)

ToastyOrb, Jul 31, 2019
  2. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Just be sure to report them as well. It sounds like they exploited the system just as they used to back on 360 days. I’m sorry for the frustration this has caused. If your ban is 24 hours or longer you may submit a case review.
  3. Smwutches Win User

As long as you reported them as well, the enforcement team will investigate them and take the appropriate action. For information on your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com Your
    suspension may not even be for that interaction, but could be for something that took place days before, or if you say anything back to them that violates the code of conduct, you can still be punished.
  4. Leighton Brooks. Win User

Banned for Self Defense, my lawful right.

And what about the victim? They have to get repeatedly harassed for the opposer to get a permanent ban, and then they just make a new account and start over again. Meanwhile that victim can develop depression. The system is not efficient for people who repeatedly
    abuse people. On Xbox 360, they used to IP ban people so that it was not worth harassing people but the system now is not at all good for players who get repeatedly harassed. The guy who I retaliated towards had his mate start messaging me and it wasn't abusive
    but I had no way of asking him to stop or anything and I couldn't report it because he only messaged me once.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Banned for Self Defense, my lawful right.

Anyone who repeatedly harasses other people or create new accounts to avoid bans/suspensions on other accounts will eventually have their console banned.

They have never ip banned people,besides it only takes a few minutes to change your ip address so it would be pointless anyway.

Block anyone you don't want to receive messages from,you can even set your comms to "friends only" if necessary.
  6. Cu Mindset Win User

I am very disappointed. I have been banned unfairly from xbox live.

I just got banned because someone sexually harassed me and I told them to stop sexually harassing me and I'm the one that got banned
Thema:

1. I was harassed repeatedly then banned - Similar Threads - was harassed repeatedly

2. Harassment through hacking my console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Harassment through hacking my console: Ive had this issue in madden 19 . Now in 2k19. Changing my password doesnt help. But they are actually controlling my players and they're own. They are speeding up the screen only on my...
  3. Can the enforcement team see deleted messages which are harassing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can the enforcement team see deleted messages which are harassing: Basically someone harassed me calling me names like fat and Paul Blart a (Mod Removed - Inappropriate) etc I called him a (Mod Removed - Profanity) and he got me banned when I went to report his...
  4. Communication Ban Abused harassed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Ban Abused harassed: I've been Playing Call of Duty Black Ops 4 for a while today July 30, 2019 and just at 12am July 31, 2012 I noticed I got Harassed in my communication and got banned just for Talking. I want to...
  5. I'm being stalked and harassed by 1 person who keeps making fake accounts just to harass me

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm being stalked and harassed by 1 person who keeps making fake accounts just to harass me: I am a girl gamer who is being stalked and harassed by 1 person which his gamertag is [mod removed] i have blocked and reported him multiple times even all of his fake accounts he makes but he...
  6. 2 Months of Harassment, No Action from Enforcement Team

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Months of Harassment, No Action from Enforcement Team: Hello, my name is Natasha. I play a game called Ark: Survival Evolved on the Xbox One. This is on a Player vs Environment server. For the past two months, two people, namely one, have been...
  7. Gems Of War - Bullying, Harassment, Exploits.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gems Of War - Bullying, Harassment, Exploits.: Hi everyone. This will be long but it needs to be... It is with a heavy heart that I've come to this forum today to express my deep concerns for a game that I've been playing now for 3 years....
  8. Issues with people making multiple accounts to harass me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with people making multiple accounts to harass me: Other than the obvious options of blocking and reporting an account is there anything else I am able to do? I have had the same person make 6 different accounts in 2 days to harass me and blocking...
  9. Stalker/Harassment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stalker/Harassment: Okay, so on March 18th, 2019 I played a game with a guy, Friday the 13th. Messages were exchanged, long story short, he broke Xbox Live ToS and got a week ban. Once his ban was lifted, he...
  10. Hello, I have been repeatedly threatened and harassed by someone who has multiple accounts.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I have been repeatedly threatened and harassed by someone who has multiple accounts.: Is there anything I can do about this? I've been threatened and called racial slurs by this guy. He harasses me on multiple accounts and I can no longer tolerate this. Please help. [Mod Removed]...