I was harassed repeatedly then banned

Discus and support I was harassed repeatedly then banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing Overwatch and lost a game to the enemy team because they had a mouse and keyboard smurf, but I was fine just gonna get off. Then the D.va... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ToastyOrb, Jul 31, 2019.

1. ToastyOrb
    ToastyOrb Guest

I was playing Overwatch and lost a game to the enemy team because they had a mouse and keyboard smurf, but I was fine just gonna get off. Then the D.va from the enemy team messages me and harrassed me for like 3 hours. I messaged him back just trying to
    talk but he just kept harassing me so i blocked him and tried to move on. Then i get messages from 4 other accounts through the night still teying to attack me. I block and report all of them, but now I'm banned??? Like this guy sent me easily over a hundred
    messages harassing me on multiple accounts which i responded to without being rude and i got banned?? Real nice system

:)

ToastyOrb, Jul 31, 2019
  2. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Just be sure to report them as well. It sounds like they exploited the system just as they used to back on 360 days. I’m sorry for the frustration this has caused. If your ban is 24 hours or longer you may submit a case review.
  3. Smwutches Win User

As long as you reported them as well, the enforcement team will investigate them and take the appropriate action. For information on your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com Your
    suspension may not even be for that interaction, but could be for something that took place days before, or if you say anything back to them that violates the code of conduct, you can still be punished.
  4. Leighton Brooks. Win User

Banned for Self Defense, my lawful right.

And what about the victim? They have to get repeatedly harassed for the opposer to get a permanent ban, and then they just make a new account and start over again. Meanwhile that victim can develop depression. The system is not efficient for people who repeatedly
    abuse people. On Xbox 360, they used to IP ban people so that it was not worth harassing people but the system now is not at all good for players who get repeatedly harassed. The guy who I retaliated towards had his mate start messaging me and it wasn't abusive
    but I had no way of asking him to stop or anything and I couldn't report it because he only messaged me once.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Banned for Self Defense, my lawful right.

Anyone who repeatedly harasses other people or create new accounts to avoid bans/suspensions on other accounts will eventually have their console banned.

They have never ip banned people,besides it only takes a few minutes to change your ip address so it would be pointless anyway.

Block anyone you don't want to receive messages from,you can even set your comms to "friends only" if necessary.
  6. Cu Mindset Win User

I am very disappointed. I have been banned unfairly from xbox live.

I just got banned because someone sexually harassed me and I told them to stop sexually harassing me and I'm the one that got banned
Thema:

1. I was harassed repeatedly then banned - Similar Threads - was harassed repeatedly

2. Harassment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Harassment: I have blocked muted and avoided a gamer. They still follow me in and out of lobbies. I have called xbox numerous times about the issue. I tried to use the enforcement website and nothing. This...
  3. I am being harassed by a online gang...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am being harassed by a online gang...: For the last couple months my gameplay has turned very uncomfortable and serious. I feel like I'm being threatened and thrown into lobbies that do not fit my gaming style at all. Haven't changed...
  4. Harassment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Harassment: So I was playing GTA 5 and i had switched to Trever he was at the stripclub well since It takes a bit to update what you are doing it said I was there well somebody messaged me something REALLY...
  5. Usuários me assediando[Users harassing me]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Usuários me assediando[Users harassing me]: Recentemente tive uma desavença com um usuário do qual eu jogava e me comunicava ao longo dos messes, mas pelo menos eu, não o ofendi nem nada do tipo e mantive minhas palavras e atitude nos...
  6. Ahdistelu, huijaamisen ja alaikäisen ahdistelemisen väittäminen [Harassment, claiming...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ahdistelu, huijaamisen ja alaikäisen ahdistelemisen väittäminen [Harassment, claiming...: Hei! AgreeingErmine9 Toivon että kyseinen pelaaja on vähintään seuraavat kaksi (2) kuukautta pystymättä pelaamaan xbox live vaatimia pelejä. Toisin sanoen toivon että suhtaudutte vakavasti...
  7. Sexual harassment on console games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sexual harassment on console games: So I have been recently dealing with extreme sexual harassment based on gender in team chat. Unfortunately after repeated reports to several accounts nothing has happened at all. I even was on the...
  8. Harcèlement sur Xbox live [Mod Translation-Harassment on Xbox live]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Harcèlement sur Xbox live [Mod Translation-Harassment on Xbox live]: Bonjour, je subi du harcèlement sur le xbox live depuis presque 1 ans, je ne trouve pas qui contacter pour m'aider, j'ai appeller le support Xbox mais la personne m'a dit d'envoyer un message en...
  9. Im getting harassed by different accounts one of them saying they work at Microsoft and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im getting harassed by different accounts one of them saying they work at Microsoft and...: I am getting messages from an account that I reported for wishing death upon me now after there suspension they are getting other accounts to message me one of them saying they work at Microsoft...
  10. Hello, I have been repeatedly threatened and harassed by someone who has multiple accounts.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I have been repeatedly threatened and harassed by someone who has multiple accounts.: Is there anything I can do about this? I've been threatened and called racial slurs by this guy. He harasses me on multiple accounts and I can no longer tolerate this. Please help. [Mod Removed]...