I was invited to xbox preview several times on Tuesday, but received no xbox message!

Discus and support I was invited to xbox preview several times on Tuesday, but received no xbox message! in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey guys, I was invited by many friends on Tuesday, by many friends. I was looking every day, if i have a new message of xbox live, but there are no... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by luca werthmann, Jun 20, 2015.

1. I was invited to xbox preview several times on Tuesday, but received no xbox message!

Hey guys, I was invited by many friends on Tuesday, by many friends. I was looking every day, if i have a new message of xbox live, but there are no messages for the preview program.

Today i was writing to the xbox support live chat, they said somebody has to invite me to the preview forums, there they can help me.

Would be really happy for an answer!

My gt: lucawerthmann

:)

luca werthmann, Jun 20, 2015
  2. Mash9856
    Mash9856 Guest
    Preview Program

I was invited to the preview program on about tuesday. and i have had xbox support verify that i am invited. however i have not received a message on what to do next. Please help.

Mash9856, Jun 20, 2015
  3. Xbox One Preview

Hi, can someone check my Xbox One Preview status, I received a message from Xbox that I read on my phone saying

"Welcome to the Xbox Preview program! To register your console(s), open this message on your Xbox One, install the Xbox Preview Dashboard by selecting 'Launch app' then Get it FREE' from the app details page."

View this message on your console.

By the time I tried on my console the message was gone.

Since then, I have been invited several times by friends and never received a reply by Xbox.

Help please, Thanks

Commander Tucky, Jun 20, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

I was invited to xbox preview several times on Tuesday, but received no xbox message!

Keep in mind that being invite does not guarantee you access to the preview program. If you have not received a message, you may not have been accepted.

Smwutches, Jun 20, 2015
  5. Smwutches Win User

Keep in mind that being invite does not guarantee you access to the preview program. If you have not received a message, you may not have been accepted.
  6. WarpedLoserX Win User

Xbox Preview Dashboard

I received message from xbox with invite and download/install and when i click join in the xbox preview dashboard the app freezes for 30 seconds then exits to my home screen. Retried several times to join. Same result every try.
  7. kensmilebb Win User

Xbox One Preview Message not recieved

Can I received the XBOX preview invitation message again?

I have ever received the XBOX preview invitation message in smart glass, but can't found the message in my XBOX ONE message when I opened the XBOX ONE console. By the way,I encounter the same problem to access the XBOX preview forum "Group not found".
  8. Divalence Win User

Xbox One Preview

I have already received and invite for the preview, but I have not received a message to download the preview dashboard. It shows in my account that I just need to accept the preview invite (I was told this by xbox support when I called). The problem is
    that I have not received the message to accept it. The forum for the Preview says No group found whenever I am linked to it. I just need to be sent the Xbox Live message to accept my preview invite. Any ideas can help.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Preview Program problem.

If it was phone or chat support that you spoke to, they do not actually handle the preview program so they would not know for sure if you are part of the preview or not. If you have been invited several times already and have not received a message, then
    you may not have been accepted.
Thema:

1. I was invited to xbox preview several times on Tuesday, but received no xbox message! - Similar Threads - was invited preview

2. Nexon invites you to preview KartRider: Drift on Xbox One!

in XboX Insiders
    Nexon invites you to preview KartRider: Drift on Xbox One!: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  3. Preview alpha is now available for me (anyone else who got the invite try now!)

in XboX Insiders
    Preview alpha is now available for me (anyone else who got the invite try now!): [IMG] submitted by /u/matthew20421 [link] [comments]
  4. Question Regarding Preview Alpha Skip-Ahead Invitations: Notification of Acceptance

in XboX Insiders
    Question Regarding Preview Alpha Skip-Ahead Invitations: Notification of Acceptance: Hello Insiders and Insiders’ Staff! I have a question regarding when Alpha Skip-Ahead notifications of acceptance will be sent to members that made the cut. As it was mentioned here and updated...
  5. Could someone pretty please invite me to the preview program? Been trying to join it for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could someone pretty please invite me to the preview program? Been trying to join it for...: I have been trying to join the program for what feels like forever and a support agent just recently referred me here. Please send me an invite. Thank you! Gamertag is:...
  6. I was supposed to be invited to the Alpha preview But I never did

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was supposed to be invited to the Alpha preview But I never did: I was supposed to be invited to the Alpha preview But I never did 2d158a41-c2a9-4219-894e-3633d0e689a6
  7. Could someone invite me into the Preview Program?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Could someone invite me into the Preview Program?: Hello, someone on Microsoft Support told me to post on the forums if I wanted to be in the preview program, therefore, I did. If someone here could invite me, that would be bloody fantastic!! :)...
  8. Invite to Preview Program.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Invite to Preview Program.: Can anyone invite to preview program please? a7c56bca-e0e7-4c06-94bb-41f34a0ab79e
  9. preview program invites

in XBoX on Consoles
    preview program invites: Dear Preview Program Ambassador, Hello I was wondering if you were open to accepting people into the preview program. If so, I was hoping you could bring me into the program because it would open...
  10. Can I have an invite to the xbox preview program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I have an invite to the xbox preview program: Xbox support chat told me to make this post 39337cc4-bc01-4076-8008-0096b6b20164