i was online and someone texted me saying they wanted to see my privet parts

Discus and support i was online and someone texted me saying they wanted to see my privet parts in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i was online and someone texted me saying they wanted to see my privet parts Mod Edit: Please do not name and shame on the forums. Thank you.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ripuarmoff, Jan 26, 2014.

1. ripuarmoff
    ripuarmoff Guest

Mod Edit: Please do not name and shame on the forums. Thank you.

Mod Edited.

:)

ripuarmoff, Jan 26, 2014
  2. JRistiK
    JRistiK Guest
    HELP !!

So like a month ago I gameshared with this random guy and he gave me the games I wanted . After I got the games I wanted I changed my password just in case . A month later my mom gets a bill saying that I bought the games I gameshared so then I contact the
    guy I gameshared with and he said he would go into my account and get a refund because I don't know how to get refunds. The guy texted me saying that I will get a refund in 24 hours or so and not to login to my account. The next day which is today my mom gets
    a message saying that someone tried to buy something that's $4. SOMEONE HELP PLEASE I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! I OWE MY MOM LIKE $100

JRistiK, Jan 26, 2014
  3. blank868
    blank868 Guest
    My Xbox is saying No media

so I recently sold my Xbox 360 to someone and I was told to format the hard drive so I did because I didn't want all my personal information on it. So they texted me saying that when they turn on the Xbox it goes straight to a picture and it saying no media.
    I don't know what it could be as its never done this to me when I've owned it but I've never formatted it before. Any help would be greatly appreciated.has anyone had this issue before ?

blank868, Jan 26, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You will need to file a complaint via the console and the enforcement team will investigate from there. Calling out other users is not allowed on the forums.

Smwutches, Jan 26, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

You will need to file a complaint via the console and the enforcement team will investigate from there. Calling out other users is not allowed on the forums.
  6. Snipe Rojo Win User

Gamertag Change

it was an employee WHO TOLD ME TO LIE, if you didnt read the text... I can see where you find the employees or the online volunteer. Please, don't get in business you're not a part of.
  7. DanielBradshaw Win User

Can't download game update?

That wall of text is because of my browser I guess. I don't want to clear the cache and see if I can download other updates incase it is me, then I wouldn't be able to play online at all ; ;
  8. Emo Pride x Win User

Cant sign up for xbox Ambassador :{

still get the same message and tryed message xbox on twitter still yet to get a reply lol can you give me the name of someone on here to privet message ?
  9. x24hrs2livex Win User

Chance to see your name in the credits

[quote user="FFFreak1129"]

I think this is the part he was referring to:

"Extra Credit!

Become a part of this historic exhibition by adding your name to the credits, which will be presented both in the museum and online. Donate now online or by text."

So to get your name in the credits of this exhibit you have to donate by going to the link they have posted on the site.

[/quote]

Makes sense now. Someone should donate money to me to check out Rage tomorrow, instead of this BS.
Thema:

1. i was online and someone texted me saying they wanted to see my privet parts - Similar Threads - was online someone

2. Someone threatened to hack me online. I reported, what else can I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone threatened to hack me online. I reported, what else can I do?: Was playing an online competitive Overwatch game and my wifi lagged out due to weather. When I got back online, I got a message from one of my teammates, gamertag [Mod Removed - Personal...
  3. Can I order a gift card online for someone else?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I order a gift card online for someone else?: I bought a gift card online, but I don't want it for me, I want to give it to someone as a gift. Is that possible? How? ed1ddeea-930c-4681-88a1-e267dc3a8f52
  4. Trying to actually speak to someone at Microsoft about Xbox- not automated, not online ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to actually speak to someone at Microsoft about Xbox- not automated, not online ...: How do i soeak to a customer services person f5168584-b1db-4312-ada2-0e1b73b3d0d9
  5. Is it possible someone else can purchase from my XBOX when I am online ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible someone else can purchase from my XBOX when I am online ?: Hi I have a number of purchases in quick succession on my XBOX but I am adamant my son did not make them. There was a passcode on the account so I cannot understand how he could have purchased...
  6. Can someone help me i cant play Sea of Thieves because of the online safety.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone help me i cant play Sea of Thieves because of the online safety.: When i start Sea of Thieves there pops up a window that says i have to change my online safety. So I changed it but it is still coming what can I do? Sorryy for bad english i'm german :)...
  7. Playing online multiplayer and someone used a cheat that unlocked everyone's achievements!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing online multiplayer and someone used a cheat that unlocked everyone's achievements!: I'm not sure how many others have had this issue before? It's only ever happened in one of my online matches, someone was using all sorts of cheats/mods, turning everything multicoloured and loads...
  8. Is it possible someone else can purchase from my XBOX when I am online ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible someone else can purchase from my XBOX when I am online ?: Hi I have a number of purchases in quick succession on my XBOX but I am adamant my son did not make them. There was a passcode on the account so I cannot understand how he could have purchased...
  9. Someone is blocking us from playing online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone is blocking us from playing online: Black ops 2... Last week we were playing online and two hackers joined and kept changing there own names in the lobby and basically being annoying so we left and ignored there messages and invited...
  10. Someone is threatening me online for nothing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone is threatening me online for nothing: Hello idk if i should be scared especially since i have never done anything wrong on xbox live but, I was trying to play a peaceful game of Madden NFL 18 and the game started off pretty well. I...