I was permanently banned for no reason

Discus and support I was permanently banned for no reason in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got permanently banned for no reason i didnt do anything i was out of town and my account for hacked i had so much stuff on that account and i tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JaneakaAustin ������, Jul 1, 2020 at 11:23 AM.

1. I was permanently banned for no reason

I got permanently banned for no reason i didnt do anything i was out of town and my account for hacked i had so much stuff on that account and i tried to get it back and they said no like i didnt do anything to deserve to get banned i need help bc i dont
    wanna make another account and grind all these games again

:)

JaneakaAustin ������, Jul 1, 2020 at 11:23 AM
    1 person likes this.
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

If your account was truly hacked you would need to contact xbox support so they can do a compromised account investigation.

Support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. darkist1 Win User

You should of got login notifications, and even account activity logs on your microsoft account that you're able to submit to them for evidence to prove you were hacked.
  4. WeepySaucer9404 Win User

You would have to talk to the Enforcement team about getting a review on your account.

Their website jas more information and also it's the only way to contact them

enforcement.xbox.com
  5. Temhotabot Win User

Permanent ban for no reason.

[quote user="Beans McMuffins"] I phoned customer support and he said there was
    no reason why I was banned and I should post on the forums to get un suspended.

[/quote]

The support agent is incorrect. You were most likely issued a permanent suspension for the modified avatar since the only way to get that skin color is through unauthorized third party software via PC which is a severe violation
    of the XBL Terms of Service.

You could contact support and have the do an Unauthorized Access Investigation but since our accounts are our responsibility at all times it may not affect your permanent ban at all. However it never hurts to try.
  6. juan van Win User

Permanent ban for no reason.

Thema:

1. I was permanently banned for no reason - Similar Threads - was permanently banned

2. Not getting permanently banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not getting permanently banned: [img] Not saying I was in the right but this has gone too far, every time we report them it’s a temp banned for like 2 weeks maxed. So if anyone knows how to get the enforcement team to actually...
  3. My xbox account has been falsely banned, Permanently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox account has been falsely banned, Permanently banned: So i was trolling a guy saying i knew how to carry him to flawless on destiny 2 like a bugged way and i guess he reported me and now microsoft has permantly banned my account and i jus really want...
  4. Got permanently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got permanently banned: I got permanently banned for my brother going onto my account and xbox didnt lift my ban even though i wasnt the one who did the bad stuff d8cea698-4a4c-49f9-88a7-94746eb81a89
  5. Permanent ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanent ban: Hi everyone! So i was just included into a huge misunderstanding with xbox and I dont know how to go about it from here... So I made a LFG post stating “Come play on The Last ReZort!!! Modded...
  6. Can I apply for a ban reduction if I have a permanent ban?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I apply for a ban reduction if I have a permanent ban?: I have a permanent ban and I am wondering if I can get it reduced e0dabd4f-06c2-4a05-9609-d70388304e82
  7. Permanent ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Permanent ban: My friend has been getting bans for awhile about spam, and he never plays with anyone except our friends. Today he got a permanent ban. He can't even log in to submit an inquiry....
  8. If my Xbox live account is permanently banned, can I submit a case review and get it unbanned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If my Xbox live account is permanently banned, can I submit a case review and get it unbanned?: My xbox live account was permanently banned for “cheating” even though I have never have or would cheat on any game. The day before i was banned i made a looking for group post asking people to do...
  9. Account getting permanently banned with no explantion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account getting permanently banned with no explantion: I got permanently banned on my xbox account. I made a looking for group post last night for destiny 2 to help people do things in game on their accounts. At the time i didnt know this was against...
  10. i got permanent ban for a club called “xbox ambassadors”

in XBoX on Mobile
    i got permanent ban for a club called “xbox ambassadors”: I got banned from a club when I really necer did anythung wrong... I messaged the admin and he said i was instigating but i never was at all. This is unacceptable and i recieved a permanent ban...