I was playing on a smp.

Discus and support I was playing on a smp. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; So i was playing on a Minecraft smp and two people [mod removed] start killing me and then they start spam reporting me and now when i try and talk it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Zerodrop2178580, Jun 7, 2021.

1. I was playing on a smp.

So i was playing on a Minecraft smp and two people [mod removed] start killing me and then they start spam reporting me and now when i try and talk it says "you cannot chat with other players because of how your Microsoft account is set up please ensure your privacy settings allow communications with others. see instructions for changing these settings at aka.ms/MCmultiplayerhelp. please help

:)

Zerodrop2178580, Jun 7, 2021
  2. ll Ronin ll Win User

Kinda upset

Welcome to the wonderful world of SMP Minecraft.
  3. coolwolf Win User

minecraft online for switch

I am trying to fix minecraft on switch for an smp on switch there was no switch option thats why I specified.
  4. ll Ronin ll Win User

Found a Slime on Peaceful Mode

The large and medium size ones can hurt you. The small ones might not hurt you but they can annoy you to death, especially in smp, when they glitch through the floor and push you around.
  5. MisterFizzle Win User

Microsoft points

6. JoshDelabra Win User

Minecraft Xbox one SMP server

Feral Splicer

Yes I have a mic bruh.
Thema:

I was playing on a smp.

1. I was playing on a smp. - Similar Threads - was playing smp

2. Cant find online privacy settings page to be able to play online Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant find online privacy settings page to be able to play online Minecraft.: I've tried everything , clearing my browser caches/history etc.But whenever I press the button to go to online privacy setting it reloads the same page over and over again. It never redirects me...
  3. charge & play kit

in XBoX on Consoles
    charge & play kit: i have a charge and play kit for xbox one, but does not work with the new carbon black controller. so much for backwards compatibility model RR -2015-2 4c87a92e-de28-4c47-958a-ebd0d243f75a
  4. Playing Minecraft with my kids? (separate gamertags - on separate devices)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Playing Minecraft with my kids? (separate gamertags - on separate devices): I have my kids under my account. I want to play Minecraft with them under their separate gamerIDs while using separate devices. is this possible? 71801c65-bfd6-49f1-90ad-7226863e341a
  5. I cant play with my friend.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant play with my friend.: I have an Xbox One S and an Xbox one and I have tried to play with my friend on both but it won't let me. It is only one friend. We both have checked out nat type and it's open, I have reset my...
  6. Why does my Xbox Game Pass not work? I am not allowed to download any games or play any of...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox Game Pass not work? I am not allowed to download any games or play any of...: When I try to download any game with the game pass, it either does not start downloading, gets stuck on " Starting download" for more than 24 hours, or says "Something happened on our end, try...
  7. When playing xbox 360 games through my xbox one it doesn't recognise that I have xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    When playing xbox 360 games through my xbox one it doesn't recognise that I have xbox live gold: Hello I've been trying to export my character from borderlands 1 (xbox 360) to borderlands goty edition (xbox one) when i open up borderlands 1 and press export character it tells me "This feature...
  8. Connected to internet but dashboards me I try to play online games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connected to internet but dashboards me I try to play online games: I am connected to the internet but whenever I get into a lobby (cod specifically ) to start game play it will always kick me back to the dashboard. I can't play any live games at all. I have also...
  9. Trying to play warzone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to play warzone: So I cant play warzone it loads up and puts me into a game but as soon as it hits the load screen it kicks me out and puts me back onto home screen I've tryed all the troubleshooting that I Can...
  10. Xbox One keeps crashing trying to play Warzone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One keeps crashing trying to play Warzone: Recently updated to season 4 Call of Duty: WARZONE, and every time I try to play warzone it crashes on the loading screen (where it says loot | upgrade | survive ). It just crashes back to my home...