I was presented with a game, but I cannot play through Steam

Discus and support I was presented with a game, but I cannot play through Steam in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When launched, the game crashes to the desktop or freezes on initial loading! 3d56fcad-de53-4fc7-815f-44e7b1dbcf27 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by АнатолийГудым, Dec 3, 2021.

1. I was presented with a game, but I cannot play through Steam

When launched, the game crashes to the desktop or freezes on initial loading!

:)

АнатолийГудым, Dec 3, 2021
  2. АнатолийГу Win User

Tried it, it didn’t help anyway throws it out at startup
  3. SamQY Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Third-party services and programs may be causing this. If you have monitoring apps, fans/rgbs controller, broadcasting apps disable these programs, perform a clean boot and try again.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-t...
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Do I have to download a game I already have?

They are playing on PC as well and with Game Pass Ultimate. I have Game Pass Ultimate and the game downloaded but cannot play with them because I did not download through the Microsoft Store?
    As far as I am aware, there is no cross platform play between Steam and Xbox when it comes to Ark, so your Steam version cannot communicate with their Game Pass version of the game. You would have to download the Game Pass version of the game and start fresh
    there in order to play with other people using the Game Pass version.
  5. Santiyesss D. Bread Win User

Steam space problem

i did disk cleanup but nothing happend
    i deleted steam through control panel (uninstall programs)

and i cannot find the steam file

soo that means im screwed?
  6. MRGREENLIGHT Win User

Xbox store and steam

Im not trying to play together. For example the game is gta5 and he purchased it through steam and his account and everything. I dont have steam. I want to play on my account of gta 5 which i purchased through xbox. If i download the game through my account
    on xbox will it cause any problems ?
Thema:

1. I was presented with a game, but I cannot play through Steam - Similar Threads - was presented game

2. Headset in game Audio present, Mic works, but no play back. Issues maintaining chat audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset in game Audio present, Mic works, but no play back. Issues maintaining chat audio: I'm unable to hear recorded audio on my headset. I can hear in game audio, and the random clicks and sounds while navigating the xbox menus. I can hear the monitoring of my mic. When I record a...
  3. Changing how a GamerTag is presented in game, without paying/changing the actual GamerTag...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing how a GamerTag is presented in game, without paying/changing the actual GamerTag...: Hey all. Recently, I've been getting into Xbox for PC games, namely Back 4 Blood and Halo Infinite. My tag is [Example], but in game it displays as [Example]3234. Is there a way to take these...
  4. Snow skiing game on Microsoft YouTube presentation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Snow skiing game on Microsoft YouTube presentation: On the 1 1/2 hour Microsoft presentation on YouTube on 6/13/2021, there was a segment showing a character snow skiing. What is the name of that game? When will it be available? Is it a Kinect...
  5. Game Bar default captures folder is not present...

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar default captures folder is not present...: With a fresh install of Win 10 on my Surface Tablet, I cannot find the "Captures" folder that is in the "Temp" directory. How do I reset the folders preferences... and please dont tell me to use...
  6. Optimised for Series filter now present in my games and apps

in XboX Insiders
    Optimised for Series filter now present in my games and apps: [IMG] submitted by /u/WoodlandSpirit [link] [comments]
  7. Comprei um cartao presente no valor de 50 reais para pagar game pass mas perdi 40 reais e...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comprei um cartao presente no valor de 50 reais para pagar game pass mas perdi 40 reais e...: [Title Translation-I bought a gift card worth 50 reais to pay a game pass but I lost 40 reais and did not renew what to do] Perdi em torno de 40 reais da minha conta tentando pagar assinatura...
  8. Jogo de presente [Mod Transaltion - Gift Game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jogo de presente [Mod Transaltion - Gift Game]: Fui tentar enviar um jogo de presente para um amigo, e deu um erro dizendo "não é possível processar seu pagamento" [Mod Translation - I went to try to send a gift game to a friend, and gave an...
  9. download the game by 'give a present'

in XBoX on Windows
    download the game by 'give a present': I bought the game age of empire this 2 mai 2020. By the activation 'give a present', i try to download this game, but this download was to long. Now, i can't download this game because the present...
  10. Future Series X game presentation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Future Series X game presentation: Hey, fellow gamers, This week, Phil Spencer announced on Twitter that a presentation of new Xbox Series X games will be coming soon! What unannounced game are you hoping to see? For my part,...