I was randomly, and I am confident it is wrongfully, suspended until the 5th of August this...

Discus and support I was randomly, and I am confident it is wrongfully, suspended until the 5th of August this... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had just came off a suspension today, and was doing exactly what I was told to do. Instead of getting hotheaded and talking smack to other players... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DeanWedding, Jul 23, 2021.

1. DeanWedding
    DeanWedding Guest

I was randomly, and I am confident it is wrongfully, suspended until the 5th of August this...

I had just came off a suspension today, and was doing exactly what I was told to do. Instead of getting hotheaded and talking smack to other players while playing dark souls, I was suddenly and quite randomly hit with a suspension. I recall another player threatening to report me for something that I do not even know since I merely won the match against the person. My gamertag is Deadman2034 and feel I have been unjustly punished for something that I did not do. I can even submit evidence if needed just to prove my point. Is there any way I can have this handled as soon as possible?

:)

DeanWedding, Jul 23, 2021
  2. DeanWedding Win User

I was randomly, and I am confident it is wrongfully, suspended until the 5th of August this year.

How, I've been looking to do so and I can't seem to find how.
  3. Smwutches Win User

I was randomly, and I am confident it is wrongfully, suspended until the 5th of August this year.

You would have to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review. A case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team and possibly have the suspension lifted.
  4. Smwutches Win User

5. SecfoHumor Win User

Xbox enforcement team

The suspension is still going until tomorrow august 5th at 2pm central time. I did those steps and the enforcement message still showed.
  6. R1CH5TER Win User
Thema:

1. I was randomly, and I am confident it is wrongfully, suspended until the 5th of August this... - Similar Threads - was randomly confident

2. Xbox wireless controller on PC keeps pressing random buttons via bluetooth (left bumper)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless controller on PC keeps pressing random buttons via bluetooth (left bumper): My controller when connected to my PC via Bluetooth, always keeps pressing to the right, even tho i'm not pressing anything (sometimes it also presses down/up). The Problems seems to be with the...
  3. Xbox Series X randomly shuts off during 2k

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X randomly shuts off during 2k: How do you get a refund for a series X? The system is clearly defective, and wasn't properly tested before being put into production. It randomly shuts off when playing online. Most notably...
  4. Random cursor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Random cursor: I recently got an Xbox chatpad for my birthday and I'm loving it. But I want to know how to get this random cursor off the screen when it's plugged in. [img] 373f0341-940d-4080-92ab-1619bc0d4778
  5. Xbox controllers randomly disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controllers randomly disconnecting: So this problem is getting progressively worse. Both of my Xbox controllers will randomly disconnect while I’m playing and sometimes they don’t reconnect to the Xbox, making online games almost...
  6. Xbox friends randomly appear

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox friends randomly appear: My brother logged into the xbox app on one of our computers to edit a video he wanted to make. As soon as he logged in,a bunch of random people became his friends without adding them. Was he...
  7. Xbox Series X randomly shuts off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X randomly shuts off: Can someone please explain how the random shut downs are still a thing? There are posts here that date back to January of this year. That's 9 months, and the Xbox team's only response is to tell...
  8. My xbox one has randomly stopped connecting to wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one has randomly stopped connecting to wifi.: My xbox one has been connected to wifi for months now and I didn't use it for about 4 days. When I got back on it, the internet was disconnected and wouldn't reconnect. I followed all the...
  9. Can we please have an estimate for resolving "controllers are randomly losing sync or...

in XboX Insiders
    Can we please have an estimate for resolving "controllers are randomly losing sync or...: Soon it will be 1 year anniversary for this bug, please give us an estimate or explain what is going on? In my case, i experience this on SeriesX because of the combination of 120hz and wired...
  10. 3 random charges!

in XBoX on Windows
    3 random charges!: I got 3 charges on my card so now I’m $119.98 in debt and I checked my purchase history and it wasn’t there but my bank says it was from Xbox one! Is it only me that’s had this happen and is there...