I was so excited and happy last night to receive this message from Xbox live messages...

Discus and support I was so excited and happy last night to receive this message from Xbox live messages... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Oct 29, 2019.

1. I was so excited and happy last night to receive this message from Xbox live messages...

/u/EmergedJokerd, Oct 29, 2019
  2. D.Levine Win User

Never received free 3 month Xbox Live Gold code from PUBG promotion

I received an Xbox message with the code last night and successfully redeemed it this morning.
  3. xbfalcon Win User

No notification when friends come online (notifications turned on )

I have just received multiple replies from messages I sent out last night that many others are also not working.

Oh Xbox Live how I love to throw money at thee for crappy service
  4. FlyingPoliceBox Win User

Xbox Preview Program

OK...so I received a message from Xbox Live last night reading, "Welcome to the Xbox Preview Program! To register your console(s), open this message on your Xbox One, install the Xbox Preview Dashboard by selecting 'Launch App', and then 'Get it FREE' from
    the app details page."

Now here is where I am at. I followed these instructions but when I launch the app I get this message, "Sorry, this console has already been registered to a different account."

PLEASE HELP! I so want to try out the Preview Dashboard!!
  5. MajorMaclean Win User

a message i got on xbox live last night

i have already done filed a complaint of the person who sent me the message
  6. MisterSwitch Win User

a message i got on xbox live last night

you should probably just report it from your Xbox directly.
Thema:

I was so excited and happy last night to receive this message from Xbox live messages...

1. I was so excited and happy last night to receive this message from Xbox live messages... - Similar Threads - was excited happy

2. Whos excited for up coming games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whos excited for up coming games?: I have played Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 1 & 2 of last generation and I didn't liked. The new game called 'The Fallen Order' looks much better. I hope they have optimized the gameplay and...
  3. Who's Excited For Jedi Fallen Order?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who's Excited For Jedi Fallen Order?: I am very excited for it, I also pre-order the Deluxe Edition. The trailer was awesome. 28fde7aa-2d69-493d-b69a-48d7110de5a1
  4. The new Xbox is coming out, whos excited?

in XBoX on Consoles
    The new Xbox is coming out, whos excited?: Can not wait for it so excited 4259ddac-750f-4613-9037-1a14055249aa
  5. Outer Worlds on Game Pass October 25th. Who else is excited?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Outer Worlds on Game Pass October 25th. Who else is excited?: Gamepass is pretty good, i enjoy it. I wouldnt mind seeing more OG xbox games on there. Mayyyybe some older CoD games. 137b55f8-3989-41ab-8886-13931c58f9c8
  6. Who's excited for Atlas on xbox?!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who's excited for Atlas on xbox?!!: I have to research more about the game, thanks for remembering. adb37289-fb52-4dd0-a333-19b00b3d7f56
  7. Excited for Greedfall?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Excited for Greedfall?: I'm always excited for a new game. Especially one like Greedfall. 3699b385-eb69-471e-bc22-77740e878315
  8. How excited are you for The Masterchief Collection on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    How excited are you for The Masterchief Collection on PC?: I already beat that game in xbox but its cool pc gamers have that awesome game now daae1c1f-db27-4ddd-8e4f-28ace401230c
  9. XO19 how excited????

in XBoX on Consoles
    XO19 how excited????: So who is as excited as me for XO19 in London and whats the chances of getting into FanFest if there will be one at this event??? Has anyone been to a fanfest event or party before???...
  10. What was the most exciting part about E3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What was the most exciting part about E3?: Cyberpunk , Gears 5 and the halo infinite trailer 779704c4-f41a-454c-86ad-4a1069e4dc79