I was threatened over xbox with death threats

Discus and support I was threatened over xbox with death threats in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I demand you take action on [Mod Removed - against guidelines] I dont care if its against the code to post people's gamertag. You pathetic xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WANNAGET, Oct 19, 2019.

1. WANNAGET
    WANNAGET Guest

I demand you take action on [Mod Removed - against guidelines] I dont care if its against the code to post people's gamertag. You pathetic xbox ambassadors need to step up and take action I have 3 witness and they will prove that he said
    these threats. I went to the police they said it's up to Microsoft to deal with this. If nothing is done I have my lawyer on stand by if no legal action is taken. As well Microsoft will have no ground to stand on because I have reported him as well as 4 others
    no action has been taken. Just because he said it over the mic he can get away with it. I will sue if I dont get conformation that action has been taken. Nobody deserves this and your company is a joke for only banning people when they send messages. As well
    this is a breach of code of conduct for the enforcement team since no action has been taken. No matter how many lawyers you got you still will loose bc I have proof I recorded his voice over the tv so with video. So no matter what you try or say, you will
    loose if you want to choose the legal route and I'm more than happy to go through the court system to expose your company for fraud and byass behavior. This has caused me emotional distraught which in legal terms is a case for a lawsuit. I dont want money
    I want action taken upon him. If i dont get a response or a byass response I will use this to further my suit to make Microsoft pay for putting me through this turmoil. So dont say go through the enforcement team because they dont do anything I've been threatened
    before and no action was taken through the enforcement team. So if any of you say report through the enforcement team I will use this in my legal case against you. I'm not threatening or making any promise this is a fact, I have plenty of money and I will
    make Microsoft take action against him. I will wait 24 hours if nothing happens I will consult with my lawyer.

:)

WANNAGET, Oct 19, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello
    WANNAGET

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We understand and apologize for the situation that you are currently experiencing with this user. Unfortunately, you will not be able to reach the enforcement team here on the forums. I recommend
    visiting our Enforcement websitefor all info regarding anything to do with another user harassing or making threats of any kind
    towards you. It's good that you have already reported and blocked the user.

In regards to the legal action, as this is a support forum, if you would like to pursue legal action, or discuss legal action, then we will not be able to assist further. For more information, please visit our
    Legal
    and Corporate Affairs
    page.

At this time we'll be locking this thread since all applicable information has already been kindly provided by our Ambassadors and to prevent needless repetition.

Please do not spam the Forums with duplicate posts about the same issue as that is against the Forum Guidelines Rule 13) Please do not
    spam
    . No commercial posts or flooding the forum with useless content. Double, triple, etc. posting and one word replies can also be considered spam. Post with substance and thought.

Thanks for coming to the forums and have a great day!
  3. denis97g Win User

your only option is to report them on the console. We ambassadors are normal users like you, we don't have any power, we are just here to help gamers.
  4. WANNAGET Win User

Like I said this will further my suit against Microsoft. Since you cant read or comprehend right.
  5. Smwutches Win User

As stated, reporting them through their profile is the only way to have the enforcement team investigate them and take action. We can't do anything via the forums.

As you have threatened legal action, we can no longer help you through the forums.
  6. MindedThunder81 Win User

Does Xbox do anything about death threats?

Yeah, Xbox Policy Enforcement Team takes threats very seriously. Report the player and they will definitely punish them.

Most of the time people making death threats over a videogame are e

Young children or young teens who are more than certainly just trying to sound tough but if you feel genuinely threatened don't be afraid to get your local law enforcement office involved. Death threats are viewed as domestic terrorism and should never be
    tolerated.
Thema:

1. I was threatened over xbox with death threats - Similar Threads - was threatened death

2. Someone threatened to hack me online. I reported, what else can I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone threatened to hack me online. I reported, what else can I do?: Was playing an online competitive Overwatch game and my wifi lagged out due to weather. When I got back online, I got a message from one of my teammates, gamertag [Mod Removed - Personal...
  3. Mensajes amenazantes[Translation-Threatening messages]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mensajes amenazantes[Translation-Threatening messages]: Hola. Es la primera vez que hago una consulta en un foro y no se si es el conducto correcto. La cuestion es que hay un jugador (mod removed-personal information) que desde hace tiempo me hace la...
  4. just had my life threatened on xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    just had my life threatened on xbox live: i just had someone join my xbox party and threaten my life because of something that was said over discord. i already reported and blocked the person, as well as said something to xbox support on...
  5. people are threatening me on xbox live to hack my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    people are threatening me on xbox live to hack my internet: these scammers from the uk are threatening to hack my xbox account as well as my internet. how should I go about getting this solved as they also scammed me and have threatened other gamers I am...
  6. Upset gamer mocked autism and threatened to *Mod Removed* didn't violate ToS?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Upset gamer mocked autism and threatened to *Mod Removed* didn't violate ToS?: Hello, Last weekend I was the recipient of an angry message on Xbox Live and in a poor choice decided to engage. At this point the account continued his attack, called me a kid (I told him I'm...
  7. I need to report someone who harrased me and threatened my IP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to report someone who harrased me and threatened my IP: I was playing skme RainbowSixSeige and there was this guy [Removed by Moderator], he aaid “Nice IP” and starting disrespecting me, just curious if i can get help....
  8. Was threatened to have WiFi turned off while beating someone in rocket league. Sure enough...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Was threatened to have WiFi turned off while beating someone in rocket league. Sure enough...: Ive blocked him, reset router numerous times, nothing works, phones arent connected to WiFi, neither is tv or Netflix. Idk what to do please help e5215ccf-0ad5-46e7-bdc3-1ebbb190aa30
  9. (Mod Removed) threatens to ban players.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Mod Removed) threatens to ban players.: Just wanted to spread the word about a player going by the gamertag, (Mod Removed), he is going around threatening to ban players if they win a game against him, this happened to me when i won a...
  10. After a game of Rocket League, a guy threatened to boot my friend offline.

in XBoX on Consoles
    After a game of Rocket League, a guy threatened to boot my friend offline.: After a game of Rocket League, a player (who we defeated several times) started messaging me and my friend afterwards. Me and my friend only messaged him the phrase, "no u" whenever he messaged us...