I was wondering a question could someone please help me out with this

Discus and support I was wondering a question could someone please help me out with this in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was wondering if the messages notifications messages have been fixed yet with all the posts being made on the Reddit website for the insiders. and I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Jul 14, 2019 at 4:53 PM.

1. I was wondering a question could someone please help me out with this

I was wondering if the messages notifications messages have been fixed yet with all the posts being made on the Reddit website for the insiders. and I was also wondering if the play later feature where the GamePass tab on the homescreen dashboard dashboard has been fixed yet since it has been broken. I’d really appreciate you feedback and your support on this question I have thanks for all your help on this I really appreciate it .

submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd
    [link] [comments]

/u/EmergedJokerd, Jul 14, 2019 at 4:53 PM
  2. Smwutches Win User

please could someone help me

3. CubsBearsFan Win User

Someone help me out....please

Thanks....I'l try some of these tips!
  4. xUltimoxLegendx Win User

I think to hold an opponent down on the ground to have it stand up is R stick -->. To stuff a takedown is L trigger and R stick <--. Easiest way to stay on top in the ground is to get into full mount, and to just try to prevent the other fighter from trying
    to transition out. If all else fails, practice and go over the sections in the tutorials that you need most help in. Hopefully someone else on the forums can add some input into the button commands and extra tips and techniques.
  5. CRoW McJINGLE Win User

Take down counter- flick right stick to the left as other fighter is comming from the right, an vice versa if your on the right.

No need to touch the L trigger that's for doing take downs.

Ground an pound - keep moving right stick down to grab or to move other player away( AMA controls) once you have hold of other player keep right stick pushed in opposite direction away from opponent, like you do for a counter take down.

To stay top of an opponent keep the transitions random, don't keep spamming them or you will get TR.

In between trans get in the habit of throwing body punches head shots are pointless in this game unless you've got them in the SAV position.

SAV position an a couple of elbows can end the game very fast, the elbow from SAV can end a match faster than any spinning back fist or any head kick.

Hope this helps I'm no pro but I do like the game :p
  6. VernierSlake Win User

And as an aside the referee will only break it up if there's a stalemate ie you have to be in full guard without your opponent postured up.
Thema:

I was wondering a question could someone please help me out with this

1. I was wondering a question could someone please help me out with this - Similar Threads - was wondering question

2. Just Wondering

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just Wondering: What do you look forward to in a program, console, game, or application? Is it the visual appeal? User interface? or is it the functionality? Let me know! 719c98ae-6457-4ec0-af5d-0414dd001070
  3. I wonder if someone would be able to answer this question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wonder if someone would be able to answer this question: I was wondering if I signed up for Xbox Game Pass on PC will it only work on PC in otherwords I have some games that are in Game Pass but I have the physical versions of those games as well...
  4. I have a question, that Im wondering. If I bought a game can I refund it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question, that Im wondering. If I bought a game can I refund it?: I want to refund the game pubg. My friend told that he would buy pubg when I buy it so we could play multiplayer, so I bought it and he didn't buy it... He just pranked me so now I cant play it I...
  5. Just wondering if there's any plans to get Tenchu Z playable on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just wondering if there's any plans to get Tenchu Z playable on Xbox One: One of my favorite games from my childhood that I really want backwards compatible after playing through Sekiro. For convenience, and for those who don't have a 360 to hook up to play it. Simple...
  6. I WONDER where it is?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I WONDER where it is?: Dear Warner Interactive/Warner Games/Warner Bros. Pictures, Please explain WHY I don't have a WONDER WOMAN video game to play. Thank you. 51b79845-44f1-4aca-9649-d91522428292
  7. สงสัยเรื่องเกมส์ Forza Horizon ครับ (Wondering about Forza Horizon?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    สงสัยเรื่องเกมส์ Forza Horizon ครับ (Wondering about Forza Horizon?): สงสัยเรื่องเกมส์ Forza Horizon ครับ อย่างเช่น FH 1&2 ที่นำออกจาก Store ไปแล้ว. ผู้ที่มีเกมส์อยู่ยังสามารถเล่นแบบ offline ได้ไหมครับ. จะใช้ประกอบการตัดสินใจในการซื้อ Forza Horizon 4 ครับ...
  8. Wondering if I can get Minecraft on Windows 10 if i have it on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Wondering if I can get Minecraft on Windows 10 if i have it on Xbox: I have Minecraft on my Xbox and wondering if it is possible to get Minecraft on Windows 10 considering they are the same game basically. 7eac6ee8-5013-4b68-a849-cba94a8932f7
  9. wondering if the 360 kinect sports is backward comatable yet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wondering if the 360 kinect sports is backward comatable yet: wondering if the 360 kinect sports is backward comatable yet e8fb4018-b80b-4425-950e-37d0dd562f53
  10. I got console banned and I was wondering if I had to buy a new console

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got console banned and I was wondering if I had to buy a new console: I was banned 5 days ago and it was my first banned and im permanently banned and I'm console banned as well and I was wondering if I have to buy a new Xbox and if there's a chance of me getting my...