I was wondering how do we request specific games for Backwards Compatibility?

Discus and support I was wondering how do we request specific games for Backwards Compatibility? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have seen someone said it will be available when project scarlet (Xbox series X) is come out. As now Series X is out, I was wondering where I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MetalSORA, Nov 22, 2020.

1. MetalSORA
    MetalSORA Guest

I have seen someone said it will be available when project scarlet (Xbox series X) is come out. As now Series X is out, I was wondering where I can request games for backward compatibility. I want to request Ninety-Nine Nights. I still have the physical
    copy from xbox 360

:)

MetalSORA, Nov 22, 2020
  2. ngocphi Win User

How do we request specific games for Backwards Compatibility?

17 new games was just added today
  3. munkyxtc Win User

4. SAVAGENASTY Win User

xbox.com feedback there is a box where you can put the games you would like to see. It is above where you vote on the games.
  5. Liran1206 Win User

Backward compatibility with friends on Xbox 360, with Xbox One

Hi,

How can I request a specific game for the backwards compatibility plan?

I want the game Digimon rumble arena 2 from the original xbox.

Many thanks
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Backwards compatibility

Hello there,

We understand that you have an inquiry here in regards to backwards compatibility, and a list of games that you would enjoy having join the backwards compatibility list.

The process for getting games to join the backwards compatibility list is to request it from the developers of these games. Developers make games backwards compatible when they see a growing number in requests for specific titles.

In this case, the developer for most of the Harry Potter series happens to be
    Electronic Arts
    . It would be best to request these titles with them so that we can see titles like these return.

We hope that this information helps, we will be locking this thread to deter repeated answers, but we wish you the best!
Thema:

1. I was wondering how do we request specific games for Backwards Compatibility? - Similar Threads - was wondering request

2. Xbox Live Subscription is still active after past due and am wondering what’s up

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live Subscription is still active after past due and am wondering what’s up: I lost my regular summer day job from Covid this year after treeplanting and haven’t been able to afford to renew my subscription. It ran out on the 8th of November. I can still play multiplayer...
  3. I was wondering if MS could do something with achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was wondering if MS could do something with achievements: With all the focus on backward compatibility I was hoping MS would do something about achievements. One of the things I really miss playing old games is the digital reward I get from earning an...
  4. I was wondering if I could buy/preorder the Xbox series x with Xbox gift cards.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I was wondering if I could buy/preorder the Xbox series x with Xbox gift cards.: I have 105$ worth of Xbox gift cards and would like to use that money to go towards the 499$ payment for the Xbox series x. d09a28ee-1d66-4a9a-a69d-a4975d2d52ef
  5. I was wondering if monitors will be more compatible with the SeriesX or if there will be...

in XboX Insiders
    I was wondering if monitors will be more compatible with the SeriesX or if there will be...: I have a HP 27xq 1440p 144hz AMD Fressync monitor. Anytime I want to change the resolution and hz to 1440p 120hz I get a message saying my monitor doesn't support these settings when it does....
  6. Always wondered if..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Always wondered if..: I've always wondered if/when Microsoft would ever release the older WWE SVR Games for backwards compatibility.. Been a very huge wrestling game fan and those ones brought back loads of memories,...
  7. Wonder what BC looks like on Series X? Wonder no more

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wonder what BC looks like on Series X? Wonder no more: Hi, Backwards compatibility on Series X is fantastic. If you've not watched videos from Digital Foundry, then I would start now. The console DG's Richard Leadbetter shows here is official from...
  8. AVGN fans, ever wonder why Bootsy (Brendan Crastner) left Cinemassacre? Here's why

in XboX Insiders
    AVGN fans, ever wonder why Bootsy (Brendan Crastner) left Cinemassacre? Here's why: [IMG] submitted by /u/PlayRetrooo [link] [comments]
  9. Dead Cells dont allow me play, wonder song make a error saving and dont allow me playing it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dead Cells dont allow me play, wonder song make a error saving and dont allow me playing it: hello my wife is a lover of wandersong and dead cells, recently dead cells dont allow play when she push "continue" starting the game instantly take her out to main menu of xbox, and wander song...
  10. hey, i was just wondering why my updates are going so slow that they are 50 kb a second...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    hey, i was just wondering why my updates are going so slow that they are 50 kb a second...: hey, i was just wondering why my updates are going so slow that they are 50 kb a second when my download speed is 40? Hey! Are you using ethernet or on wifi? Thanks!...