I watched the entire E3 conference live on MIXER. Are we supposed to receive rewards?

Discus and support I watched the entire E3 conference live on MIXER. Are we supposed to receive rewards? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I read that if we watched on MIXER we would receive rewards like last year. I haven't had anything through yet. What gives? Am I mistaken?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by mocoworm, Jun 15, 2019.

1. mocoworm
    mocoworm Guest

I watched the entire E3 conference live on MIXER. Are we supposed to receive rewards?

I read that if we watched on MIXER we would receive rewards like last year. I haven't had anything through yet. What gives? Am I mistaken?

:)

mocoworm, Jun 15, 2019
  2. luissolid Win User

I read that if we watched on MIXER we would receive rewards like last year. I haven't had anything through yet. What gives? Am I mistaken?
    If you watch the Xbox E3 Briefing on Mixer you will get this Mixpot:

[​IMG]

You can check if you got it in your account history...

Account Orders History

Regards!
  3. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Just recieved my message for watching the xbox briefing a few minuets ago. You get items for gems of war, world of warships and trove. On a related note, were there rewards for watching inside xbox as well?
  4. denis97g Win User

you're right, but unfortunately quantities were limited so I think not everyone will get the mixpot.
  5. Korhog Win User

i got mixpot from SoT, but not main E3 conference. I think you're right
  6. Lov10sBeauty Win User

yeah, the mixpot was the world of warships: legends starter mix. it should automatically download when you get the notification.
Thema:

1. I watched the entire E3 conference live on MIXER. Are we supposed to receive rewards? - Similar Threads - watched entire conference

2. To watch a game or to play a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    To watch a game or to play a game: In terms of experiencing a game, I would rather prefer to play it myself to experience all possible outcomes/strategies. There is something about watching content that doesnt translate the...
  3. Mixer Reward for watch Gamescom 2019

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mixer Reward for watch Gamescom 2019: Hey, anyone know will be any rewards for watching Gamescom 2019 on Mixer? Of course I mean just an Xbox meeting. Thanks 84607448-2609-4c88-a95b-7e838532d6d0
  4. Problem with SHUDDER app when watching a movie or any move or when useing the SHUDDER app

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with SHUDDER app when watching a movie or any move or when useing the SHUDDER app: I have noticed an issue with the SHUDDER app when I go to launch the app when I get to the home page of the app. and when I go to choose a movie or any movie to watch the movie works great and...
  5. Error 0x800c000b is now 0x800c0008 can't watch purchased Movies & TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x800c000b is now 0x800c0008 can't watch purchased Movies & TV: The Movies & TV app are STILL causing errors watching purchased movies on XBOX One. However, the error used to be 0x800c000b but it now says error 0x800c0008 with the message "There is a network...
  6. I'm trying to watch purchased movies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to watch purchased movies: I've been trying to watch movies i have bought through my xbox for the last few days. i keep getting a code (0x800c000b) on my screen. and it tells me i need to be online. problem is, i am online...
  7. Watching movies on Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watching movies on Xbox One S: How comes if i try to play 4K or some 1080p movies on my tv using the 3.0 plugs with an external Hard Disk Drive it Does not work, but if I play them using an external SSD this works?...
  8. Movies & TV app problem! Cant watch any purchased movies (0x800c000b)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movies & TV app problem! Cant watch any purchased movies (0x800c000b): Hi, I hope there is someone who might be able to help me out I recently (about three days ago) noticed this issue when I was try to watch a purchased movie. Whenever I try to play any of my...
  9. Watching thieves use my accounts and console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Watching thieves use my accounts and console: If im forced to be met with a page suggesting what to do if my xbox gets stolen after this final attempt for help then I'll gladly step into my grave as the planets most insignificant carbon based...
  10. Watched entire Xbox Stream, no Mixpot

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Watched entire Xbox Stream, no Mixpot: Tuned in during the countdown before they went live, but didn’t get my req pack for Halo 5. Any help? a2fb3786-5f4c-419e-a884-978de8eaf37d