I watched the entire E3 conference live on MIXER. Are we supposed to receive rewards?

Discus and support I watched the entire E3 conference live on MIXER. Are we supposed to receive rewards? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I read that if we watched on MIXER we would receive rewards like last year. I haven't had anything through yet. What gives? Am I mistaken?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by mocoworm, Jun 15, 2019.

1. mocoworm
    mocoworm Guest

I watched the entire E3 conference live on MIXER. Are we supposed to receive rewards?

I read that if we watched on MIXER we would receive rewards like last year. I haven't had anything through yet. What gives? Am I mistaken?

:)

mocoworm, Jun 15, 2019
  2. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

A notification should arrive that you received the prize
  3. Reklaw X Win User

I got some troves DLC and some warships pack or something a few days ago for watching like 15min on mixer
  4. Substyler Win User

ok thank you. so i have to be patient. because this time the gems of war pack is nice...i watched the whole thing on mixer on my xbox and after lagging i switched to watching on laptop. it worked for me all the last times
  5. Shadowskill08 Win User

The Mixpot rewards are distributed over the following few weeks. I'd wait a bit longer to see if you receive them.
  6. Oraclea Win User

Hi, if you received the items from past MixPots but didn't receive this year's rewards, I'd still confirm that you followed the steps as outlined in the

MixPot FAQ
    . If the issue remains unresolved, make your own post in the "Sales and Promotions" section of this Xbox forum and I believe a support agent will reach out to you. I think you can do so anytime in the next week, starting tomorrow.
Thema:

1. I watched the entire E3 conference live on MIXER. Are we supposed to receive rewards? - Similar Threads - watched entire conference

2. Watch Dogs Legion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dogs Legion: Has anyone else noticed that Watch Dog Legion is missing on the Xbox marketplace? I can find it through a link on google but actually searching for it on pc or Xbox it won't appear. I have the...
  3. It won't let me play Watch Dogs 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won't let me play Watch Dogs 2: Yesterday when I was trying to play Watch Dogs 2, it said I had the trial and couldn't play it yet I own a physical copy of it. Please help. fb669d6a-0d3a-4043-a28d-2e48f5ee2ddb
  4. 0xc101ab66 code CAN'T WATCH OUR MOVIES!

in XBoX on Consoles
    0xc101ab66 code CAN'T WATCH OUR MOVIES!: Movies and TV are probably just down right now. I wish they would just say what it is instead of having us jump through hoops! I have 823 movies! I cannot watch any! Gonna watch GOT on HBO...
  5. Can’t watch shows I’ve paid for code 0xc101ab66

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t watch shows I’ve paid for code 0xc101ab66: Same thing here! Tried DB Super, The Godfather Trilogy ...nothing e363192b-80d5-414a-9c07-70ea60ee649a
  6. Are you still watching?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are you still watching?: Does the Microsoft & TV App have the feature where it stops playing episodes after a certain amount have played in a row? 36169c98-1721-4f41-a344-20a6e35da37b
  7. Xbox 1 s can't watch any clip that's longer than 30 seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 s can't watch any clip that's longer than 30 seconds: Every time I watch a clip that is longer than 30 seconds my xbox buffers then stutters then goes to black screen no answer from xbox has worked plus it doesn't matter how many different categories...
  8. Blu-ray app issue not letting me watch anything

in XboX Insiders
    Blu-ray app issue not letting me watch anything: Anyone else have a bug where you put a disc in and it recognises it as a Blu-ray but when you get into the app it says that you don't have the hdcp rights management. submitted by /u/kilobravo99...
  9. Unable to watch TV with no internet connection

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to watch TV with no internet connection: Hello, our internet is down and we are no longer able to watch free to air through the USB receiver. Oneguide will not display any channels or even allow us to view the signal through the antenna...
  10. Watched entire Xbox Stream, no Mixpot

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Watched entire Xbox Stream, no Mixpot: Tuned in during the countdown before they went live, but didn’t get my req pack for Halo 5. Any help? a2fb3786-5f4c-419e-a884-978de8eaf37d