I went my games and apps and clicked start on crackdown and clicked file info and this pops...

Discus and support I went my games and apps and clicked start on crackdown and clicked file info and this pops... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/MLGDOOD [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MLGDOOD, Jul 24, 2019.

1. /u/MLGDOOD
    /u/MLGDOOD Guest

I went my games and apps and clicked start on crackdown and clicked file info and this pops...

/u/MLGDOOD, Jul 24, 2019
  2. My Ps4 Is Broke Win User

Xbox One error code: 0x87de2726

I fixed mine So this is what I did I went to my games and apps pressed start clicked manage game. and clicked pin to home then I tried it one more time it didn't work so I got mad and started tapping A button and it worked
  3. Wilfred Mac Win User

Windows 10 XBOX App No Longer Streaming Console

Thanks for the update for the additional information. Let us try to do some troubleshooting steps to isolate this concern, we recommend that you follow the steps below:

On your Windows 10 device.

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help us remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 2: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 3: Reset Xbox app settings.

2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps & features.
    4. Find the Xbox app and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. Restart your device so that the changes can take effect.

On your Xbox console.

Reset the console to factory defaults.

1. Press the Xbox button X to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console.
    7. On the Reset your console click reset and keep my games & apps.
    Kindly notify us with the update.
  4. Wilfred Mac Win User

Can't login to primary account, but can login to alternate?

Hi DeathsEye8640,

Having a corrupted app file is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to sign in your account on the Xbox app. To help you resolve this concern, I suggest that you perform the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset Xbox app from Settings.

2. Select System.
    5. Click Reset. Restart your device so that the changes can take effect. Launch the Xbox app.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.
  5. Wilfred Mac Win User

Unable to remove game

Hi Sajuuk17,

Having a corrupted profile is one of the possible reasons why the game you deleted still shows up. To help you resolve this concern, I recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 2: Reset Xbox app from Settings.

2. Select System.

If the issue persists, I recommend that you uninstall and reinstall the Xbox app. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

1. Click start, and then type Windows PowerShell on the search box.
    2. Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.
    3. Type the following command to uninstall Windows Store: Get-AppxPackage xboxapp | Remove-AppxPackage
    4. Hit Enter. Launch Windows Store again and download Xbox App.

Kindly update us with the results.
  6. Wilfred Mac Win User

Xbox App won't open

Hi belze57,

There's a lot of possible reasons you're unable to open the Xbox app. One of which is having a corrupted app file. To help you resolve this concern, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Reset Xbox app from Settings.

2. Select System. Select Apps & features.
    3. Find the Xbox app and click Advanced options.
    4. Click Reset. Restart your device so that the changes can take effect. Launch the Xbox app.

Step 3: Delete temporary files.

2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    7. Click Remove files.

Kindly update us with the results.
Thema:

1. I went my games and apps and clicked start on crackdown and clicked file info and this pops... - Similar Threads - went games apps

2. Madden 20 game trial issues after service went down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 20 game trial issues after service went down: I played many trial games before I know u need to quite the game after playing it to stop the trial but my issues after service went down I reconnect to keep playing and the clock drastically drop...
  3. Presses A to open a game, "looks like something went wrong"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Presses A to open a game, "looks like something went wrong": any time i try opening a game to play i get a error code and the game closes it self out b07a3779-39b3-4477-8039-7b732e6bc439
  4. My ready to install games went from 180 ish to 19 overnight. I did not change any settings...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My ready to install games went from 180 ish to 19 overnight. I did not change any settings...: I turned on my xbox to download a game on my ready to install list but it wasnt there along with 100+ other games that i had gotten over the years. How do i get them back?...
  5. Anyone having issues with any games still??? Went from 7 unplayable games to only 2, but...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having issues with any games still??? Went from 7 unplayable games to only 2, but...: It’s a bit of a weird situation, a while back there was a point where all builds weren’t able to play these 7 games, then after a few updates the beta builds were actually more stable than the...
  6. When my kids try to play some of the games, they get a message that says "something went wrong"

in XBoX on Consoles
    When my kids try to play some of the games, they get a message that says "something went wrong": When my kids try to play some of the games, they get a message that says "something went wrong - sign in with the account that purchased the game or installed the app..." so my kids cant play...
  7. Online game I purchased went to the wrong Xbox console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Online game I purchased went to the wrong Xbox console: I just tried downloading the Sims 4 Island Living and when I chose which Xbox to download it to, it went on my sons Xbox instead of my daughters. Is there anything I can do to put it on the...
  8. Game Pass offer went from $1 for 1 month to $1 for 3 months two days after I purchased my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass offer went from $1 for 1 month to $1 for 3 months two days after I purchased my...: I'm not sure if anyone else experienced this, but it just seems pretty unfair to offer 3 months for $1 when people had just DAYS before purchased only 1 month for $1 because that's all that was...
  9. I redeemed a 40$ Xbox gift card it said it redeemed so I went to buy a game and I said I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I redeemed a 40$ Xbox gift card it said it redeemed so I went to buy a game and I said I...: I redeemed a 40$ Xbox gift card it said it redeemed so I went to buy a game and I said I had no money so I went to redeem it again and I said it had been redeemed I just got robbed of 40$ help....
  10. Do you own this game or app? or Something Went Wrong. or We couldn't get your latest ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you own this game or app? or Something Went Wrong. or We couldn't get your latest ...: I cannot play Fallout 4 or Battlefield 4, due to the titled issues. I've restarted, tried the holding the disc for a second before letting it go in, and unplugging from the wall. I believe this...