I will get ou no, my credits on xbox rewards!

Discus and support I will get ou no, my credits on xbox rewards! in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I have 16.750 credits on xbox rewards, but my account is Brazilian. I will get this credits or no? This credits I got in CAD! I transfered my account... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by LimaWC1986, Jul 11, 2018.

1. LimaWC1986
    LimaWC1986 Guest

I have 16.750 credits on xbox rewards, but my account is Brazilian. I will get this credits or no? This credits I got in CAD! I transfered my account of the Brazilian to Canadian, but I will transfer again to Braziliam soon. My GT is .

:)

LimaWC1986, Jul 11, 2018
  2. Miros9
    Miros9 Guest
    Rewards

I made my first purchase on xbox store, and still did not get my reward credits in 1250, already made two purchases and no reward.

Miros9, Jul 11, 2018
  3. buy gold with my referral and receive 5,000 XBL reward credits

If you are thinking about buying gold then do it with my referral as you can get 5,000 XBL reward credits. What do I get? I get 1,000 credits if you buy gold when I refer you.

Xbox Live Reward credits can be deposited into your local currency after you get 1,000. You also get exclusive offers sometimes and can get thing cheaper. There are also offers that will earn you credits like pre-ordering games. more info is here: Xbox Live Rewards

Just to make clear as I know some people get confused this is a referral to buy gold. Not to sign up to xbox live rewards.

Xbox Live rewards is free to sign up to by the way!

If you want to get some credits for XBL Rewards then comment your Xbox Gamertag and I will reply back when the referral is sent!

TheBlazingJames, Jul 11, 2018
  4. LimaWC1986
    LimaWC1986 Guest

I will get ou no, my credits on xbox rewards! [​IMG]

I will get ou no, my credits on xbox rewards! [​IMG]

LimaWC1986, Jul 11, 2018
  5. LimaWC1986
    LimaWC1986 Guest
    I don't care if the credits will be in real or CAD!

LimaWC1986, Nov 3, 2018
  6. LimaWC1986 Win User

I don't care if the credits will be in real or CAD!
  7. LimaWC1986 Win User

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  8. LawWonder17 Win User

Xbox Live Rewards merging with Microsoft Rewards

I have both XBox live rewards and Microsoft rewards. Will I still get my XB rewards credits converted into MS rewards points on my existing MS rewards?
  9. Kjdife Win User

Cant purchase anything off the store

PBR9039 - Fixed.

I have both an Xbox One and Xbox 360. I tried to use the MS credit on my Xbox One repeatedly and got this error. I then purchased something on the Xbox 360 and was able to use the credit. I used all of the credit balance and then paid for the rest with my
    credit card. The credit balance is now zero on both consoles so I am back to using only my credit card for purchases. I'm guessing that when you get reward credits, Xbox somehow distinguishes between reward credits for the Xbox 360 and reward credits for the
    Xbox One. Hopefully they will fix this in the future.
  10. GlacialBird2039 Win User

Bought games and no credit reward added

Thank you for the explanation, I thought I will receive credit reward for every games I bought.. (That is my bad)

btw, how about this:

Make a purchase, earn Rewards
    Never made a purchase from the Xbox Store? Now's the time to grab that game, movie, TV show, or special avatar item you've been eyeing! After all, you'll get 1,250 Rewards Credits just for making it yours.

1,250 Rewards Credits
    Will I get the 1.250 Rewards Credits?
Thema:

1. I will get ou no, my credits on xbox rewards! - Similar Threads - credits rewards

2. Microsoft rewards não está creditando pontos na conta (Microsoft Rewards is not crediting...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards não está creditando pontos na conta (Microsoft Rewards is not crediting...: Mnha conta Microsoft rewards não está creditando a missão que eu compri que era derrote um ravager no Minecraft.eu cumpri mas ainda não apareceu o visto que foi feita a missão queria ter a...
  3. Redeemed Microsoft Rewards for Xbox credit but I'm showing a balance of $0

in XBoX Rewards
    Redeemed Microsoft Rewards for Xbox credit but I'm showing a balance of $0: Was directed to this support forum for assistance by "Earl L" in the Support Chat. I redeemed MS Rewards credits on 15 Aug for $20, but my MS Account shows a balance of $0 and I haven't made any...
  4. Redeemed Microsoft Rewards for Xbox credit but I'm showing a balance of $0

in XBoX Rewards
    Redeemed Microsoft Rewards for Xbox credit but I'm showing a balance of $0: Was directed to this support forum for assistance by "Earl L" in the Support Chat. I redeemed MS Rewards credits on 15 Aug for $20, but my MS Account shows a balance of $0 and I haven't made any...
  5. Missing rewards credit

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing rewards credit: Hi, I recently redeemed reward points for a $50USD XBOX gift card. I have requested to have the gift card resent and I got the email but the credits were never applied. Please advise....
  6. Missing Xbox Reward Credits

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing Xbox Reward Credits: Last month (prior to its closure) I had 7600+ Xbox Rewards credits (5000 of these were a VIP rewards reclaim too) .. I was assured that these would be added to my Microsoft account balance as...
  7. My Xbox Live Rewards credits never got deposited into my Microsoft Account

in XBoX Rewards
    My Xbox Live Rewards credits never got deposited into my Microsoft Account: Hi, I was referred here by Microsoft support to inquire about my missing Xbox Live Rewards deposit. I had 5250 Xbox Rewards points and 200 VIP points that were supposed to have been deposited to...
  8. Never received my 19,492 Xbox Rewards credits

in XBoX Rewards
    Never received my 19,492 Xbox Rewards credits: Hello, I have never received anything for my 19,492 credits from Xbox Live Rewards. I’m not quite sure what to do. I was a member of Xbox Live Rewards since the day it started. Please let me know...
  9. XL Rewards credits not deposited

in XBoX Rewards
    XL Rewards credits not deposited: Hi, I claimed my 5000 Credits on the first of June and they were supposed to be deposited on the 31st of June. Today is July 2nd and they still haven't been deposited. Gamertag:...
  10. Purchased Xbox One X and was not credited 50K rewards points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased Xbox One X and was not credited 50K rewards points: Xbox Support, I purchased on Xbox One X Scorpio from the Xbox store (instead of Amazon) because I read on Reddit that you can obtain 50K rewards points for the purchase. My order number is...