I wiped my drive recently and now i don’t have the insider hub but Microsoft says I do and...

Discus and support I wiped my drive recently and now i don’t have the insider hub but Microsoft says I do and... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/charlie--marshmallow [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/charlie--marshmallow, May 8, 2020.

1. I wiped my drive recently and now i don’t have the insider hub but Microsoft says I do and...

/u/charlie--marshmallow, May 8, 2020
  2. Mister Revised Win User

It’s say I don’t have gold but I do

Hey there,

In this particular case what you will want to do is
    remove the profile
    from the Xbox One console then add it back and try to get into an online game. If you are still seeing the same message, please reach out to the
    chat/phone teams they will be able to take a closer look at the account and subscription with you.
  3. Buscariolo Win User

It’s say I don’t have gold but I do

Same error here, waiting for help.
  4. Ishan8123 Win User

I have gold but it says I don’t

Try removing your account from your Xbox, restart your Xbox then add back account.

If that doesn’t work, trying contacting Xbox support directly and they’ll refresh from their side.
  5. Wildboy Wiley Win User

I have xbox live but it’s saying I don’t

A few things you can try to fix the issue.

- Power cycle the console (hold power button for 10 seconds until it shuts off, then power it back on) and try it again.

- Remove and re-download the profile having the issue.
  6. OK Fowl Win User

I have xbox live but it’s saying I don’t

Remove your profile from the console Using the steps here:
    http://xbx.lv/1kQseEQ
    and then >

Power cycle the console using these steps:
    http://xbx.lv/1ylg26E
    Then sign back in and see if your able to use Xbox Live Gold features.
Thema:

I wiped my drive recently and now i don’t have the insider hub but Microsoft says I do and...

1. I wiped my drive recently and now i don’t have the insider hub but Microsoft says I do and... - Similar Threads - wiped drive recently

2. Xbox wiped my internal hard drive space

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox wiped my internal hard drive space: I had just moved my Xbox and when I turned it back on I was stuck at the startup screen after turning it off and on a few times, it gave me the factory start-up intro. luckily I have a 2tb hard...
  3. May 2020 update wiped out my external SSD drive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    May 2020 update wiped out my external SSD drive.: I just installed the May update on my XBOX One X and all my games and apps were wiped out from my 4TB external SSD drive. Wound up having to reinstall all my games and apps one by one. It seem to...
  4. Wipe hard drive on "dead" Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wipe hard drive on "dead" Xbox: Hi folks, My Xbox One has decided to give up on me. I've had the issue with the Xbox "chime" on power up, but immediately powers down. I've tried all of the troubleshooting steps, along with...
  5. After Update my entire hard drive was wiped

in XBoX on Consoles
    After Update my entire hard drive was wiped: It worked fine last night. Today it prompted me to download the new update i did then it went through the tutorial like i had just purchased the system. Ive had this one for years. All the...
  6. Hard Drive Wiped?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard Drive Wiped?: I was on my xbox 360 S playing halo reach and then I decided to join a friend on COD Black Ops 2, when my xbox froze. I restared my xbox but when I went to sign in it froze a second time; after...
  7. How do I wipe my XBOX 360 hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I wipe my XBOX 360 hard drive: I like to trade in my xbox 360 but like to delete the hard drive with my information how do I go about it. 5fd3ef5a-7d19-4ce1-bbe6-809796ba076d
  8. hard drive wiped after update (xbox preview dashboard problem)

in XBoX on Consoles
    hard drive wiped after update (xbox preview dashboard problem): Reverted back to the original dashboard, from the xbox preview version...installed a 2GB "update" Console reboots after update as usual. I come back to the dashboard to find my whole hard drive...
  9. Does Xbox One "Factory Reset Default" feature wipe hard drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Xbox One "Factory Reset Default" feature wipe hard drive?: Does anyone know if the Xbox One "Factory Reset Default" feature wipes the hard drive? Or does it just reformat the hard drive. I am selling and want to know if I should pull drive and do...
  10. Hard drive has been wiped

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard drive has been wiped: I was playing GTA V literally 16 minutes ago, then the screen froze (as it does every now and then) I restarted the xbox 360 S to find that all my profiles were not there. I checked the storage on...