I WONDER where it is?

Discus and support I WONDER where it is? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Warner Interactive/Warner Games/Warner Bros. Pictures, Please explain WHY I don't have a WONDER WOMAN video game to play. Thank you.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DaNewWurldOrder, Apr 15, 2019.

1. I WONDER where it is?

Dear Warner Interactive/Warner Games/Warner Bros. Pictures,

Please explain WHY I don't have a WONDER WOMAN video game to play.

Thank you.

:)

DaNewWurldOrder, Apr 15, 2019
  2. zzIRISMAXIMUSzz Win User

I WONDER where it is?

I would love to see that as a game. It would be hard to top the Arkham series for another DC game though I feel Arkham was the best batman and super hero game ever made. I haven't found one to top it.
  3. mozmoz2009 Win User

I WONDER where it is?

We all have games we wish they would make
  4. Chyrola Cuello Win User

I WONDER where it is?

Bro post this on Warner Brothers. Not here :D.
  5. Fearless Reign7 Win User

I WONDER where it is?

Hmmm....i "wonder" how that would play out?
  6. Shadowskill08 Win User

I WONDER where it is?

I would certainly be open to seeing what a Wonder Woman game would look like, though I'm not sure theres enough there for a solo series.

Personally, I'd love to see a DC version of the Marvel Ultimate dungeon crawl. Or even some kind of Justice League single player game.
Thema:

I WONDER where it is?

1. I WONDER where it is? - Similar Threads - WONDER where

2. Just wondering if there's any plans to get Tenchu Z playable on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just wondering if there's any plans to get Tenchu Z playable on Xbox One: One of my favorite games from my childhood that I really want backwards compatible after playing through Sekiro. For convenience, and for those who don't have a 360 to hook up to play it. Simple...
  3. สงสัยเรื่องเกมส์ Forza Horizon ครับ (Wondering about Forza Horizon?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    สงสัยเรื่องเกมส์ Forza Horizon ครับ (Wondering about Forza Horizon?): สงสัยเรื่องเกมส์ Forza Horizon ครับ อย่างเช่น FH 1&2 ที่นำออกจาก Store ไปแล้ว. ผู้ที่มีเกมส์อยู่ยังสามารถเล่นแบบ offline ได้ไหมครับ. จะใช้ประกอบการตัดสินใจในการซื้อ Forza Horizon 4 ครับ...
  4. Wondering if I can get Minecraft on Windows 10 if i have it on Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Wondering if I can get Minecraft on Windows 10 if i have it on Xbox: I have Minecraft on my Xbox and wondering if it is possible to get Minecraft on Windows 10 considering they are the same game basically. 7eac6ee8-5013-4b68-a849-cba94a8932f7
  5. wondering if the 360 kinect sports is backward comatable yet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wondering if the 360 kinect sports is backward comatable yet: wondering if the 360 kinect sports is backward comatable yet e8fb4018-b80b-4425-950e-37d0dd562f53
  6. wondering where my 50000 points is for purchasing gears of war xbox slim bundle

in XBoX Rewards
    wondering where my 50000 points is for purchasing gears of war xbox slim bundle: wondering where my 50000 points is for purchasing gears of war xbox slim bundle 6588531a-fb08-4fa4-b2bd-81fd785e19f0
  7. wondering where my 50000 points is for purchasing gears of war xbox slim bundle

in XBoX Rewards
    wondering where my 50000 points is for purchasing gears of war xbox slim bundle: wondering where my 50000 points is for purchasing gears of war xbox slim bundle fb2828e9-9b69-4681-903d-700f2fda1521
  8. Wondering where my $15 promo credit is?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Wondering where my $15 promo credit is?: I purchased XBOX Live gold on 6/28/15 and was supposed to receive a $15 promo code for doing so. I had to chat with Xbox Live support who couldn't do anything but forward me to here. So what do I...
  9. wondering where my 50000 points is for purchasing gears of war xbox slim bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wondering where my 50000 points is for purchasing gears of war xbox slim bundle: wondering where my 50000 points is for purchasing gears of war xbox slim bundle 188b46a9-aeaf-49da-9156-fa47cd7cf538
  10. I was wondering where I could find a Xbox one to PC controller cable?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was wondering where I could find a Xbox one to PC controller cable?: My controller isn't working with BlueTooth so I thought I would just get a cable. I have been looking for a while and can't find one. A link to a UK site would be appreciated:) Thanks....