I would like a refund and immediate cancelation of my xbox live please.

Discus and support I would like a refund and immediate cancelation of my xbox live please. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; This is probably not the correct use of these forums but I am at my wit's end trying to get hold of someone from Microsoft. I received an email in... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TheV4ultDweller, Aug 2, 2019.

1. I would like a refund and immediate cancelation of my xbox live please.

This is probably not the correct use of these forums but I am at my wit's end trying to get hold of someone from Microsoft.

I received an email in June informing me that a payment had failed for Xbox live which I responded to that I did not want Xbox live and please could you cancel it.

I received another email in July telling me that Microsoft had tried to charge me again.

So, I went onto my subscriptions and attempted to cancel it.

Where I was informed that I needed to pay before I could cancel. Foolishly, I paid the amount thinking I could then cancel and receive a refund.

I do not want Xbox Live, I do not want to pay for Xbox Live, I would quite like my money back.

I have attempted to follow supports advice and cancel my subscription immediately however it says I need to contact support.

Support tries to put me in contact with a human.

the 'People waiting' counter reaches 0, then stays at 0, then starts to increase. This leads me to believe that either the chat is garbage and there are no humans or my position in the queue is being purposely skipped over simply because I want a refund.

There is no ticket system or a realistic view of a queue. I'm actually quite shocked that Microsoft has such an ineffective support system.

Hopefully, someone from Microsoft will see this and get in contact with me.

I cannot really afford to be down £40 for a service I do not use. Please issue me with a refund and cancel my subscription.

:)

TheV4ultDweller, Aug 2, 2019
  2. TheV4ultDweller Win User

My order number is [Mod Removed - Personal Information] if that helps.
  3. Allebas Win User

You can request a call back from here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/. Sorry you wasn't able to cancel your subscription through the site. However, you can speak to a live
    agent and they will call you back. You just have to request a call back. Also, what is your region?
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

No, you're not going to find someone on the Forums who can take action for billing requests. My recommendation is to go into
    your Microsoft Account page. From there, you can go to Subscriptions tab and manage what it has listed for your Xbox Live subscription. You can also go to Payments & Billing then
    Order History and find the charge in question and click "Get order help" underneath it. There it will provide details on how to request a refund and get in touch with the Billing department who can help with your request.
  5. {Parity} Win User

6. xbox360italy Win User

change auto renewal is not working

Hello HUMILIATOR101

If you would like to immediately cancel/disable your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership, please contact Xbox Support
Thema:

1. I would like a refund and immediate cancelation of my xbox live please. - Similar Threads - refund immediate cancelation

2. What are the actual terms for a refund of a digital game?

in XBoX on Windows
    What are the actual terms for a refund of a digital game?: Just tried to return sea of thieves, but was denied because I used it. I played it for about 10 minutes and have owned it for about 3 days. As lately of this year, I have heard that the general...
  3. Refund for unwanted game pass - Please Help

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund for unwanted game pass - Please Help: Got the game pass offer a few months ago, since then my xbox is no longer with us. Completely forgot about game pass, got 3 months taken (£33) out and with my current situation due to no work am...
  4. Refund microsoft app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund microsoft app: Need some assistance bought minecraft dungeons a few days ago been unable to install, install button litterally does nothing and just other it would like a refund how would one go around to...
  5. Reembolso[Translation-Refund]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reembolso[Translation-Refund]: No dia 2 recebi a confirmação de uma solicitação de reembolso que eu havia solicitado de uma assinatura do Game Pass Ultimate, como eu havia dito ela foi confirmada porém não recebi o dinheiro de...
  6. Can I get a refund on an Xbox One bundle if I have already redeemed the enclosed codes?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I get a refund on an Xbox One bundle if I have already redeemed the enclosed codes?: Last week I bought Xbox One S Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order™ Bundle (1TB) and having received the console and redeemed the game in the store I found that the console runs very badly with my TV...
  7. Reintegro de Dinero por Reembolso[Translation-Refund of Money for Refund]

in XBoX on Windows
    Reintegro de Dinero por Reembolso[Translation-Refund of Money for Refund]: Realicé el reembolso de un juego, me lo aceptaron el 12 de mayo, al día de la fecha no me reintegraron el monto en mi cuenta bancaria. No sé cómo comunicarme con alguien que me de una solución, ya...
  8. xbox game pass ultimate gets refunded a day after I pay for it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox game pass ultimate gets refunded a day after I pay for it: hi I recently bought a month of xbox game pass ultimate for $1. for the second time now its told me that my xbox game pass has been refunded a day afterwards. The thing is I did not request a...
  9. How long does it take for a refund to show up in your bank account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long does it take for a refund to show up in your bank account?: I got a refund yesterday and im just wondering how long it will take for it to show up in my account. 71c2bea9-76f8-4d06-8058-76436ee97d25
  10. Refund microsoft dungeons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund microsoft dungeons: I want to refund microsoft dungeons on PC. I have purchased it recently and have played it less than 20 minutes i believe. I was not clever enough to realize that purchasing it on PC wont make it...