I would like a refund and immediate cancelation of my xbox live please.

Discus and support I would like a refund and immediate cancelation of my xbox live please. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; This is probably not the correct use of these forums but I am at my wit's end trying to get hold of someone from Microsoft. I received an email in... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TheV4ultDweller, Aug 2, 2019.

1. I would like a refund and immediate cancelation of my xbox live please.

This is probably not the correct use of these forums but I am at my wit's end trying to get hold of someone from Microsoft.

I received an email in June informing me that a payment had failed for Xbox live which I responded to that I did not want Xbox live and please could you cancel it.

I received another email in July telling me that Microsoft had tried to charge me again.

So, I went onto my subscriptions and attempted to cancel it.

Where I was informed that I needed to pay before I could cancel. Foolishly, I paid the amount thinking I could then cancel and receive a refund.

I do not want Xbox Live, I do not want to pay for Xbox Live, I would quite like my money back.

I have attempted to follow supports advice and cancel my subscription immediately however it says I need to contact support.

Support tries to put me in contact with a human.

the 'People waiting' counter reaches 0, then stays at 0, then starts to increase. This leads me to believe that either the chat is garbage and there are no humans or my position in the queue is being purposely skipped over simply because I want a refund.

There is no ticket system or a realistic view of a queue. I'm actually quite shocked that Microsoft has such an ineffective support system.

Hopefully, someone from Microsoft will see this and get in contact with me.

I cannot really afford to be down £40 for a service I do not use. Please issue me with a refund and cancel my subscription.

:)

TheV4ultDweller, Aug 2, 2019
  2. TheV4ultDweller Win User

My order number is [Mod Removed - Personal Information] if that helps.
  3. Allebas Win User

You can request a call back from here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/. Sorry you wasn't able to cancel your subscription through the site. However, you can speak to a live
    agent and they will call you back. You just have to request a call back. Also, what is your region?
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

No, you're not going to find someone on the Forums who can take action for billing requests. My recommendation is to go into
    your Microsoft Account page. From there, you can go to Subscriptions tab and manage what it has listed for your Xbox Live subscription. You can also go to Payments & Billing then
    Order History and find the charge in question and click "Get order help" underneath it. There it will provide details on how to request a refund and get in touch with the Billing department who can help with your request.
  5. {Parity} Win User

6. xbox360italy Win User

change auto renewal is not working

Hello HUMILIATOR101

If you would like to immediately cancel/disable your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership, please contact Xbox Support
Thema:

1. I would like a refund and immediate cancelation of my xbox live please. - Similar Threads - refund immediate cancelation

2. Tengo una duda con un reembolso -[Translation - I have a question with a refund]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tengo una duda con un reembolso -[Translation - I have a question with a refund]: Buenas tardes. Hace unos días pedí el reembolso del paquete golpe rojo de fortnite, hoy me notifican que ya se me devolvió el dinero y efectivamente si lo tengo recargado en mi cuenta de...
  3. We can't get refunds on pre-orders?

in XBoX on Consoles
    We can't get refunds on pre-orders?: Hi, long story short: I pre-ordered Monster Hunter World: Icebourne. However, a few days ago I noticed there was a digital deluxe version of the pre-order. I want this one. So I put in a refund...
  4. xbox 360游戏退款 [Refund] xbox 360 game refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360游戏退款 [Refund] xbox 360 game refund: 我不小心购买了一款xbox360游戏,目前还未下载,也未运行,请问如何能够退款?我可以提供相关的支付信息和订单号 ,谢谢 [Translate by Mod] I accidentally purchased an xbox 360 game, has not been downloaded, also did not run, how can I refund? I can...
  5. I want a refund.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want a refund.: i bought minecraft for windows 10 but it isnt the right one. Microsoft isnt letting me get a refund. I want my $30 back so i can get the actual correct edition to minecraft....
  6. Xbox Game Pass PC Mysterious Refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC Mysterious Refund: Hello, I've been paying for the PC Game Pass since its release and have my payment set to just take out of my account. Everything's been fine until today, when I received an email saying my...
  7. Bought a game which is not working and cannot get a refund!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game which is not working and cannot get a refund!: I bought a game (FIFA 19 legacy for XBOX 360). Downloaded it and turns out I cannot play it as it says the region is wrong. The region can't be wrong - I'm in Israel, I bought the game on their...
  8. My refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My refund: Hi i want to cancel my refund please i dont want 7my money back 82b881f7-9b33-47ff-8cb2-4c849a090729
  9. Remboursement Xbox game pass [Translation - Xbox game pass refund]

in XBoX on Windows
    Remboursement Xbox game pass [Translation - Xbox game pass refund]: Bonjour, j’ai etais prelever de 29€ pour un renouvelement d’abonnement Xbox game pass que je n’est meme pas je suis aller voir dans mes achat il n’y a rien n’y dans mes abonement donc je suis...
  10. 마인크래프트 환불 실수로 구매함 [Translation - Minecraft refund accidentally purchased]

in XBoX on Mobile
    마인크래프트 환불 실수로 구매함 [Translation - Minecraft refund accidentally purchased]: [img] [img] 자바를구매해야하는데 윈도우를구매함 두개다 환불 요청합니다 ___ [Translation - I need to buy Java, but I bought a refund for both windows] c20407b0-ce7e-4f46-8fea-e730978e7a09