I would like something to happen

Discus and support I would like something to happen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a for no reason banned account until the 31/12/9999.and on that account I have a digital copy of fifa 15 and when I created that account it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by QuietJoey151170, May 12, 2015.

1. I would like something to happen

I have a for no reason banned account until the 31/12/9999.and on that account I have a digital copy of fifa 15 and when I created that account it wasnt on my new account if the enforcement team read this then one of your support team said that we might
    be able to do a licence transfer of the game that would be great thank you.my new account is xXxpoonamixXx and my banned account is bluestone98 thanks

:)

QuietJoey151170, May 12, 2015
  2. I would like to report something

I'm going to say that I was in a GTA 5 lobby and this dude invited me to private chat and asked to get my email and password I refused and reported him and I helped a fellow xboxer by telling him he's fake but yah he is breaking the code of conduct his gamertag
    is [Mod Removed]1 I report millions of people daily on Xbox live but here's one more thank you for your time Microsoft have a nice day much love

RiSiNgAnGeL778, May 12, 2015
  3. maxen
    maxen Guest
    I would like to report something

Hello RisingAngel,

You will need to report him via the dashboard reporting tools and the Enforcement Team investigates the report. Please do not name and shame people on the forums, it doesn't help.

maxen, May 12, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear your gamertag was banned. All correspondence regarding the ban must be directed through the Suspensions Forums.

forums.xbox.com/.../4276.aspx

However, when a ban occurs on a gamertag all items associated with that tag (currency, games, DLC) are forfeit and cannot be transferred to another account.

onyxishere, May 12, 2015
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear your gamertag was banned. All correspondence regarding the ban must be directed through the Suspensions Forums.

forums.xbox.com/.../4276.aspx

However, when a ban occurs on a gamertag all items associated with that tag (currency, games, DLC) are forfeit and cannot be transferred to another account.
  6. maxen Win User

I would like to report something

Hello RisingAngel,

You will need to report him via the dashboard reporting tools and the Enforcement Team investigates the report. Please do not name and shame people on the forums, it doesn't help.
  7. DeflatedDeadSNS Win User

Just something I would like to do....

Well, that didn't make any sense. Did you say that you will or will not get the same Xbox back? They just send you a replacement? I'm not concerned about that. I'll just look elsewhere.
  8. x10K Tat 1664x Win User

to my knowledge there is no serves like this but a shame really (mines looking a lil dusty lol) could try a blast through with keyboard cleaner (can of compressed air) :)
  9. davemcfly85 Win User

FYI if you send a halo 3 edition in to get fixed you get the same one back I mean you would get another halo edition console.
Thema:

1. I would like something to happen - Similar Threads - something happen

2. "Try again later - Something happened on our end" error when trying to install game on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    "Try again later - Something happened on our end" error when trying to install game on PC: I want to install Sea of Thieves but I keep getting the "Try again later - Something happened on our end" error. I've tried several fixes online, including a full restart and resetting the app. I...
  3. Something strange happened to visuals

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something strange happened to visuals: [img] So yesterday i was playing normally, i turned off my system and today i come home to play and find this. I tried everything turning off and on reseting, i checked connections, pulling out...
  4. Anyone else getting an error that says "We're sorry something unexpected happened" upon...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone else getting an error that says "We're sorry something unexpected happened" upon...: Upon trying to start the Twitch app on my xbox I get an error that says "something unexpected happened" and to "please try again" I opened and closed the app several times and got the same result....
  5. Getting "Try again later. Something happened our end" when I try to install 3 specific games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting "Try again later. Something happened our end" when I try to install 3 specific games.: So I've been having a lot of problems with the store recently. Everything was working perfectly up until about a week ago. The problem kept changing and eventually I was getting the error message...
  6. Services & subscriptions Try that again Something happened on our end, and we can't show...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Services & subscriptions Try that again Something happened on our end, and we can't show...: For literally years, I have been unable to see my subscription pages. Any time I need to cancel a sub, I have to have a customer service rep do it for me. I have chatted with probably half a dozen...
  7. Something happened 2 years ago why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Something happened 2 years ago why...: Check YouTube about service outages thought this was fixed... 2 years ago kinda sad... Service alerts getting annoying especially when its has no means effect you xbox... How come this not getting...
  8. Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.: I have a year long Xbox Live Gold membership that is currently in use. I have tried to upgrade to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $1, but every single time I have gotten this message (Try that...
  9. can't download anything "try again later something happened on our end"

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't download anything "try again later something happened on our end": I have contacted xbox support multiple times now and they always tell me my issue is going to be escalated to their engineers and I will be contacted on a certain date... yet I'm never contacted....
  10. try that again something happened on our end waiting might help

in XBoX Accessibility
    try that again something happened on our end waiting might help: Hi guys I have this message "try that again something happened on our end waiting might help" when trying to redeem a 12 month subscription of xbox live gold code. I have tried both on the xbox...