I would like to get what I paid for!! I unknowingly pre-ordered the wrong copy of NBA2K21...

Discus and support I would like to get what I paid for!! I unknowingly pre-ordered the wrong copy of NBA2K21... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I brought this to xbox/Microsoft attention 4 hours after I started playing "NBA2K21 MAMBA EDITION" for XBOX ONE. I "just" bought the XBOX console, then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DCP3003, Oct 22, 2020.

1. DCP3003
    DCP3003 Guest

I would like to get what I paid for!! I unknowingly pre-ordered the wrong copy of NBA2K21...

• I brought this to xbox/Microsoft attention 4 hours after I started playing "NBA2K21 MAMBA EDITION" for XBOX ONE. I "just" bought the XBOX console, then pre-ordered the game 2 days later. I have owed PLAYSTATION all of my
      life. So I found buying games/content very different. Also on PLAYSTATION there is "NO" TAXES on digital versions of games ordered from the PS STORE. Anyways NBA2K21 mamba edition was $119.00 + taxes. It was over $135.00. I thought there was a glitch, that
      is why I didn't receive my
    • 100,000 Virtual Currency
    • 10,000 MyTEAM Points
    • 10 MyTEAM Tokens
    • 60 MyCAREER Skill Boosts
    • 30 MyCAREER Gatorade Boosts
    • 40 MyTEAM Promo Packs (10 at launch, then 3 per week)
    • Sapphire Damian Lillard and Zion Williamson MyTEAM cards
    • MyPLAYER Shoe Collection
    • MyPLAYER backpack
    • Kobe Bryant Digital Collection

• All I would like is to get my
    • 100,000 vc
    • 10,000 mt
    • 40 packs of card
    • 60 My Career Skill boosts
    • Keep the rest! I would hate for my first experience w Microsoft/XBOX to be a negative one. However judging by other posts I've read, Microsoft/XBOX wanted this to happen. They made it confusing. I had no idea there was a version that played on both. I've
      never seen that? Why not get people to buy it for XBOX X that want it? I only buy/preorder the more expensive copy for the vc/my team currency. I just dont see what the problem is? This is a "VIRTUAL" SALE!! Its not like I bought a physical version (disc)
      of the game? So there is no worries about damage or resale? All you guys have to do is move my XBOX X version to the XBOX One version? Like its gotta be so simple? Like are you guys bored over there? Is it fun to play w your loyal customers? Just because you
      can you do? Its funny because you MICROSOFT/XBOX pulled the same stunt w your marketing for the XBOX X. So many parents that have little knowledge about video games tried to pre-order the XBOX X, but MICROSOFT also has XBOX ONE X selling at the exact same
      time! Take away the word "ONE' and its XBOX X? Really? Are you guys running short on money? Is this just fun? Come on guys, you are better than that..... right??? So I am 99.9% sure I will not receive help from anyone. I bet I dont even get a response!! You
      know what I am requesting again. I would be greatful. It could be a publicity stunt. Make things right w the NBA2K21 victims. Otherwise.......?? Thank you for the platform. BTW, I AM A ****, I KNOW THERE ARE COMPANIES/PEOPLE THAT ARE WAY WORSE THAT MICROSOFT!!
      UNLESS YOU GUYS ARE TRYING TO BECOME ONE OF THOSE SOULLESS COMPANIES?

:)

DCP3003, Oct 22, 2020
  2. TheHolyCod Win User

UK Game.co.uk Pre orders arrival

What is the pre-order code? My pre-order receipt is a printed receipt stating a £5 pre-order fee has been paid.............& my copy is secured!
  3. Sword Style Win User

Preorder bonus for Skyrim

I already had my copy paid off before they announced the pre-order bonus. Good to know I'll be getting something cool out of it, though.
  4. Boston Patriot Win User

Digital pre order. Gimme beta keys!!!!

Right you are sir. Upon further looking I guess there is no preorder needed. Thought they said that during the conference but I guess I was wrong.

Nevertheless can I pre order a digital copy of anything? For instance a destiny pre order gets you in on the summer beta and wolfenstein gave out beta keys for the new doom game with a pre order. So it will probably become a fairly common practice in the
    future. Not to mention other small features that sometimes come with pre orders. Like the titanfall poster that I don't like that much but still has a place on my wall...
  5. AdamDietterick Win User

Karkand has Exclusive Achievements?

[quote user="A Remington 870"]

oh... ok then.. i was just wondering because i thought it was a seperate map pack with on disk achievements blocked until you bought the map.

looks like i'll have to get a LE per-ordered then.

[/quote]

From what I understand about the Gamestop pre-orders, that everyone that pre-orders get the LE. There is not a price difference between a regular copy and LE copy.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

According to xbox support page Digital pre-ordered games can be canceled.

^^ No, i do not laugh at physical pre-orders. I do that to ensure I get a copy. It's not like a digital copy is going to "sell out" and not be in stock.

The stores here hold low stock so pre-orders are the way to go with popular games.
Thema:

1. I would like to get what I paid for!! I unknowingly pre-ordered the wrong copy of NBA2K21... - Similar Threads - paid unknowingly pre

2. paid for game but I can't download it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    paid for game but I can't download it: i "attempted" to buy Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Acadamy from the store yet every time i went to check out to pay i got an error message, basically saying that i can't buy it cause something's...
  3. Why was my question deleted? I Paid for DEV Mode and it wont let me into DEV Mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was my question deleted? I Paid for DEV Mode and it wont let me into DEV Mode: I have no private message or email regarding why my question was deleted and I have no answer for my issue. I followed Microsoft's step by step guide to pay $19 to use DEV Mode which I am locked...
  4. Paid for a Dev Account, but can't put in code to connect Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for a Dev Account, but can't put in code to connect Xbox One?: I have the Dev app on my Xbox and paid the $19 for a dev account, but when I go to the link it says on the Xbox, this is what happens. For reference, I just made the account today, and haven't...
  5. I paid for minecraft game and I cant open it on the computer any more

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for minecraft game and I cant open it on the computer any more: I had it on my pc and then one day it opens and stuck on the main sceen of the game Please advise 2aae936c-b252-4dfd-97ac-0c5e5f1a0fa2
  6. Paid for Minecraft twice still can only play in demo mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for Minecraft twice still can only play in demo mode: Paided for minecraft twice still cannoy play the game cf6dfe33-5991-4e4b-9d9a-9f3485b4af87
  7. Paid for no game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for no game: l purchased UFC4, the payment. Was taken out of my account twice. But I never received it. 9712f1e3-6345-455b-b094-1efe8d77fb4b
  8. Signed into my new Xbox, won’t let me access (paid for) Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Signed into my new Xbox, won’t let me access (paid for) Xbox live: So my xbox one died and I bought a xbox one. I signed in but it wont let me use xbox live. I already have a subscription and subscription inyerfave doesnt reflect that...
  9. i paid to be premium in mahjon and solitarie collection i formated and now i am not premiun why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i paid to be premium in mahjon and solitarie collection i formated and now i am not premiun why: i don´t think i have to pay again thats is not just i use an old latop and i format it when i need do you undestand? 7135c1fd-8ab4-4646-8da3-d6467f57031a
  10. Can't redeem code saying I already own it when I never paid for it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem code saying I already own it when I never paid for it: The red dead online limit time offer of 25 gold bars for 4.99 i never bought it for myself i gifted it to a friend and i was gifted the 25 gold from a friend while putting the code in to redeem it...