I would like to have shows I've paid for downloaded on my xbox

Discus and support I would like to have shows I've paid for downloaded on my xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have bought multiple movies and tv shows from Microsoft movies and tv and I have a pc as well, I cannot download shows to my external drive on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dappur Nut, May 18, 2021.

1. Dappur Nut
    Dappur Nut Guest

I have bought multiple movies and tv shows from Microsoft movies and tv and I have a pc as well, I cannot download shows to my external drive on my Xbox and once my external is formatted to Xbox then my pc wont recognize it to be able to download them there. Guess im just asking if anyone has their games and tv shows on the same external if so how? If not, is Microsoft ever going to let you download the movies you've purchased on Xbox without internet connection?

:)

Dappur Nut, May 18, 2021
  2. bthomas Win User

Rocksmith 2014 - DLC Issue with Song Packs

The purchases go through Microsoft and it seems the issue is that the DLC is not showing to be paid for so I would assume it is primarily a Microsoft issue. My problem is, if I look on my Microsoft account, it just shows purchases of Microsoft Points prior
    to them getting rid of that system. So to show all of my paid DLC songs, I have to go into my Xbox 360 and manually document what I've previously paid for.
  3. Infamous KilIer Win User

xbox no signal

The only way I can ATTEMPT (because it isn't working for people) is to wipe my hard drive clean and then re-download everything?

Unacceptable for Xbox to not have addressed the issue (I've searched and found that the issue isnt new) these are paying customers. I would like to have every day that I cannot use my xbox, that I've pre-paid to use, reimbursed.

Thank you.
  4. Leebi Killer Win User

Unable to download profile back onto hard drive.

Same problem he please help me guys I like paid for Xbox live and it won't work so I deleted my profile and tried to download it again and it shows up as Xbox live profiles can't be downloaded at the moment 80151011
  5. Dethent Win User

Downloaded Fable 3 thrue Steam / Can't download the free DLC's / Can't open the "Games for Windows Marketplace"

i recently reinstalled fable 3 and can't download my previously purchased dlc either, it just says an error occured. i have no problem connecting to xbox live for windows or anything like that. It's irritating since i've paid for it.
  6. o SmAs x Win User

Install and Download Sizes for Upcoming Titles

Compression is something I'd hope they'd improve, because right now it seems a bit ridiculous how large they are in content size.

As it goes with download being too expensive etc, I disagree, I wouldn't want to have download only as the only format for my games, I like to actually have something to show for what I've paid for and coming from my 360 in which the HD had issues and tended
    to be slow/corrupt. For example I downloaded Crackdown on the Games with gold promotion and it never ever boots up consistently, it boots up and just black screens most of the time and it's been deleted and downloaded multiple times.

The COD Ghosts map packs and dlc takes forever to load in to the point of where I get kicked for inactivity in games.. I know it's probably my HD and not a wide spread problem, but with stuff like this happening why would I want a full game I'd paid for
    and release price to potentially do the same thing?
Thema:

1. I would like to have shows I've paid for downloaded on my xbox - Similar Threads - shows I've paid

2. I've bought a bundle with fifa 19 and madden 19 on xbox one but madden doesn't show up for...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I've bought a bundle with fifa 19 and madden 19 on xbox one but madden doesn't show up for...: WHen i tried to download the games from the bundle screen on the store it only downloaded fifa 19, madden's page doesn't give me an option to download it but it says i already own it, and madden...
  3. XBL Rewards showing my status as not Gold - I've been gold for 14+ years

in XBoX Rewards
    XBL Rewards showing my status as not Gold - I've been gold for 14+ years: This is affecting the percentage I get in rewards. I should be getting 6 but it is only showing me as getting 3%. Please let me know what you can do to resolve this error and award me any...
  4. #YOLO still not showing I've completed and I'm still missing my last $5 purchase for Freedom ...

in XBoX Rewards
    #YOLO still not showing I've completed and I'm still missing my last $5 purchase for Freedom ...: I like others, who have gotten their 5 achievements for the YOLO challenge still hasn't kicked in and I completed the achievements a couple weeks back. I also still show that I haven't spent my...
  5. I've purchased several item for the Freedom Rewards, and nothing seems to be showing up.

in XBoX Rewards
    I've purchased several item for the Freedom Rewards, and nothing seems to be showing up.: I have bought several items for Warframe and it doesn't show up on the Xbox Rewards site, I'm not sure if it's supposed to show up anywhere else. Did I just not do it right or is something wrong?...
  6. Tech issues: Xbox One bandwidth usage page showing I've used 1.5 million TB last month...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tech issues: Xbox One bandwidth usage page showing I've used 1.5 million TB last month...: So the past 3 months I've gone over my 1 TB data allowance with Comcast, and I've been going through all of my devices to figure out why, since historically my monthly usage average was ~600 GB....
  7. Showing far less perfect games in the competition than I've achieved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Showing far less perfect games in the competition than I've achieved: My competition scores are showing only two perfect scores. I have had perfect scores on at least, if not more, than 90% of all the days I've played. Why are those other perfect scores not...
  8. I've beening showing a minimum of 9 POWER-UPS, yet when I try to use one, it says I have to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've beening showing a minimum of 9 POWER-UPS, yet when I try to use one, it says I have to ...: Please unlock my POWER-UPS. Thank you ad370425-c5e2-429a-a895-df6a4541699b
  9. I've bought a game from Microsoft Store - it is not showing on my Xbox 360 - how do i access ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've bought a game from Microsoft Store - it is not showing on my Xbox 360 - how do i access ...: Hi, I bought Crysis (1) online which states it has now been added to my download queue - how do I access the download queue to play it? 08f9aaa3-be13-49f1-813d-a2e2ca05d691
  10. PC games that I've played not showing up in activity feed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC games that I've played not showing up in activity feed: I'm using the Xbox app on Windows so I can stay in touch with friends who use the Xbox 360/One, but whenever I close a game and check out activity feed, it only shows the games that I've played on...