I would like to hear party chat and in game chat in clips and streams

Discus and support I would like to hear party chat and in game chat in clips and streams in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Please have series x clips or streams include in game voice chat as well as party chat, because what’s the point in not hearing everyone’s reaction to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/YouSoCheezy, May 22, 2020 at 11:32 PM.

1. I would like to hear party chat and in game chat in clips and streams

Please have series x clips or streams include in game voice chat as well as party chat, because what’s the point in not hearing everyone’s reaction to an awesome ace or trick shot in cod. It just makes clips and streams so bland and boring without the voices. And when a funny glitch happens when your with your friends, you don’t just wanna see the funny glitch, but you also very much wanna hear everyone laughing as well. Please add this sometime in the near future. Pls?

submitted by /u/YouSoCheezy
    [link] [comments]

/u/YouSoCheezy, May 22, 2020 at 11:32 PM
  2. S1ster P1stol Win User

What new feature would you like on Xbox

I agree, I would love to have party/game chat recorded on clips. there are just those moments you wish you could hear the hilariousness going on with clip
  3. poover Win User

xbox party chat

I'm also unable to hear or chat when in a party when I stream an xbox game on my desktop via the Xbox App; once I stop streaming - chat is restored.
  4. Killercrank Win User

Twitch streaming

Whenever I stream on twitch on my Xbox, my chat cant hear my friends in game chat not party just the in-game chat. How do I get them to hear them without a capture card or anything? I have a Kinect sensor.
    As far as I'm aware, that feature is not available at this time. Your friends will need to be in party chat with you and will have to stay in party chat in order for your viewers to hear them.
  5. xApollo Knight Win User

Xbox not recognizing my mic when streaming after update.

It'd be nice if Xbox would reply to this topic and mark it as like seen and being worked on or something... Seriously we can't game chat through streaming anymore and party chat through streaming.. ****
  6. GaryWinteringham Win User

Streaming from one/ in chat voices

I'm pretty sure if you jump into party chat on your own only the stream and party will hear you and if the party is empty then only the stream will hear voice, hope this helped.
Thema:

I would like to hear party chat and in game chat in clips and streams

1. I would like to hear party chat and in game chat in clips and streams - Similar Threads - hear party chat

2. I can hear only the party chat.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear only the party chat.: Hi, its been a few days that i can't hear anything else then the party chat. This is really irritating because if i don't hear the game chat its impossible to play games like Rainbow 6 siege....
  3. my friend can hear my game sound through party chat.

in XBoX on Consoles
    my friend can hear my game sound through party chat.: Hi, my friend has been saying for a couple days now that he can hear himself when he talks but he can also hear my game sound when i talk, i have enabled party overlay and can see when he talks it...
  4. People unable to hear me on party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    People unable to hear me on party chat: I am currently using Turtle Beach headphones and I'm able to hear other people but they are not able to her me. Any ideas? I've checked the Nat and it's open. 48624242-af7c-4388-933c-88bef47c43e3
  5. Cant hear me in party or game chat unless i shout

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant hear me in party or game chat unless i shout: Ive gotten new controller and headset but doesnt seem to help if i shout my voice will register normal for a short period but then go back to me having to shout to be barely heard ive hard reset...
  6. Mic Working, but can't hear others - Party Chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic Working, but can't hear others - Party Chat: I have a new issue, i regularly play in parties on my xbox one. I was in the middle of playing with a friend, when ibsuddenly stopped being able to hear him speak, i could see the ring activating...
  7. Xbox Party chat / Headset sound mutes, can't hear game or party members, they can hear me.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Party chat / Headset sound mutes, can't hear game or party members, they can hear me.: As title says. It's super annoying and happens onc every few minutes, have to unplug-replug the headset to fix the issue. Using an Elite 2 Controller and whichever test ring is needed for the...
  8. Xbox party chat cant talk and cant hear anyone/ Modern Warfare game chat cant hear anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox party chat cant talk and cant hear anyone/ Modern Warfare game chat cant hear anyone...: Just updated my PC with a new processor and switched my os to an ssd. I use a stand alone mic that works perfectly, usually use a headset plugged directly into the pc for clear audio never had an...
  9. I cannot be heard in Xbox live party chat, but I can hear others and gameplay, adapter...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot be heard in Xbox live party chat, but I can hear others and gameplay, adapter...: I use a headset adapter for my Xbox one headset. When I am in a party, it says I have a mic connected, and the mic icon is in the top right of my home screen. But, I can hear others but they...
  10. People can't hear me on party chat?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    People can't hear me on party chat?!: I'm hoping someone can help me with this.. Yesterday out of the blue, my party chat stopped working properly. I can hear everyone crystal clear, but they can't hear me. At first I assumed that my...