I would like to know how to make a complaint to microsoft corporate office

Discus and support I would like to know how to make a complaint to microsoft corporate office in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son is an player on x box who was repeatedly bullied and then complained about. He received two x box ban's. I being the parent did some... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SirupySum58696, May 9, 2019.

1. I would like to know how to make a complaint to microsoft corporate office

My son is an player on x box who was repeatedly bullied and then complained about. He received two x box ban's. I being the parent did some investigation and found who this little boy was and spoke to his mother. He admitted to us both that this was done
    out of anger. I then submitted a review to the x box enforcement team with all the information and both my number as well as the other mothers information. But they stated that they did a through review and the ban stands. I do not know how this was " thoroughly
    investigated" without contacting either party. I would like to know what they reviewed???? I am the one who pays for this service and as far as i am concerned they are STEALING my money. They need to put in place a procedure where parents can get involved
    and not just look at a computer screen and go by what information that a angry 14 year old boy puts in . I called the support team who could not help and i was given a number to corporate office that states that i could not be transferred. I think if i can
    not get this rectified i will get legal advice. I find this company ridiculous. No one give you a straight answer and no one is willing to help. THIS COMPANY FORGETS THAT IT IS THE PARENTS WHO PAY FOR THIS AND NOT THE CHILDREN THAT USE THIS. I will be rethinking
    this when they want us to renew. Any help will be appreciated.

:)

SirupySum58696, May 9, 2019
  2. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey there,

Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, suspensions and bans are not handled by us here in the forums. All appeals are done through the

Xbox Enforcement
    page and handled by the Enforcement Team. If you wish to follow through with legal action, feel free to refer over to our

Microsoft Legal Resources
    page.
  3. voteDC Win User

Need address for Corporate Office to file a complaint.

Microsoft Corporation

One Microsoft Way

Redmond, WA 98052-6399

USA
  4. Twiztid7Juggalo Win User

I was also denied a corporate email/phone number by a support agent " the highest supervising support agent" he said but was not a corp. Supervisor. Dually noted, I will be including him in my report yo corporate.
  5. Gamemaster3148 Win User

Alternatively, you might like to make contact with someone who actually works at Xbox. Try Major Nelson?
  6. dmaul111478 Win User

another account hacked

I just got an e-mail from MS in Russian. Google translated it and it was confirming my account being moved from Russia to the US, so looks like they're finally moving on getting my account back to me. I guess filing the BBB complaint and getting the call
    from MS corporate (and them contacting the investigation team) helped speed it up (have been waiting since Oct 25).

The guy who called me from the corporate office said it looked like my case hadn't been touched in some time, and he'd make sure someone got on it. Looks like he did! So if you've been waiting a long time, file a BBB complaint if you haven't already.
    Can't hurt anything and may get your case looked at if it fell through the cracks like mine did since it hadn't been worked on in over month per the file the exceptions person in the corporate office was looking at.
Thema:

1. I would like to know how to make a complaint to microsoft corporate office - Similar Threads - complaint microsoft corporate

2. making a complaint against microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    making a complaint against microsoft: so microsoft is a multinational, multi billion dollar company yet it doesn't have a complaints department?? so after a few hours with customer support the best they can come up with is an...
  3. 2Wire: where we can sand a complaint for racist again microsoft

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: where we can sand a complaint for racist again microsoft: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): where we can sand a complaint for racist again microsoft i'm a french canadian and everytime i spook my language with other french people , we always have a english gamer...
  4. Microsoft: General Xbox complaint.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft: General Xbox complaint.: Microsoft (Routers): General Xbox complaint. I apologies for the inconvenience i'll attempt to troubleshoot the console with you to get it to full power then we'll work on what is best for the...
  5. So many complaints about the malfunctioning of Microsoft Bingo and nobody does anything? Hello ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So many complaints about the malfunctioning of Microsoft Bingo and nobody does anything? Hello ...: So many complaints about the malfunctioning of Microsoft Bingo and nobody does anything? Hello support It Crashes... There's no connection... and bla bla bla Could anybody help us?...
  6. So many complaints about the malfunctioning of Microsoft Bingo and nobody does anything?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So many complaints about the malfunctioning of Microsoft Bingo and nobody does anything?: It Crashes... There's no connection... and bla bla bla Hello support! Is anyone there? Could anybody help us? 855ddccf-0177-4516-b92d-e2c1d23f9a82
  7. So many complaints about the malfunctioning of Microsoft Bingo and nobody does anything? Hello ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So many complaints about the malfunctioning of Microsoft Bingo and nobody does anything? Hello ...: It Crashes... There's no connection... and bla bla bla Could anybody help us? 2975c545-7ecd-461b-b6c5-4b1fa9d370f1
  8. i want to make a complaint in how i was being treated by microsoft workers about my suspended ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i want to make a complaint in how i was being treated by microsoft workers about my suspended ...: i wanna make a complaint about how i have been treated for the past 12 hours that i have been trying to sort my suspended account when i was being abused about my mental health.. as i said i was...
  9. Microsoft's Xbox Live File A Complaint/Enforcement Action Is An Abuse Mechanism for Online ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft's Xbox Live File A Complaint/Enforcement Action Is An Abuse Mechanism for Online ...: I recently received the following notification from Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team: Communication ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2017‎ ‎9‎:‎30‎:‎29‎ ‎AM[td]Enforcement Detail :- This account engaged in...
  10. Dear Microsoft. I was currently banned from Xbox live due to a harassment complaint ban.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear Microsoft. I was currently banned from Xbox live due to a harassment complaint ban.: I don't need to be banned till the 25th of this month. I would like my current ban to be removed for goodgood, as I do not cause any verbal abuse and am sure some people just reported me for no...