I would like to see console streaming and xcloud have performance settings, to prioritize...

Discus and support I would like to see console streaming and xcloud have performance settings, to prioritize... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/PDXProCourier [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PDXProCourier, Nov 29, 2019.

1. I would like to see console streaming and xcloud have performance settings, to prioritize...

/u/PDXProCourier, Nov 29, 2019
  2. IRB Win User

Google console?

I'll personally wait and see what the xCloud is like. Though I am still a fan of having a local console. No streaming game is ever going to compete with dedicated hardware for performance/lag.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Why Did Microsoft Patch Streaming Out Of Network?

It could be that Microsoft could be about to make us pay for a feature previously allowed for FREE!!...
    You are confusing the xCloud service with streaming locally.

Xcloud allows you to stream games you do NOT own to your console. You basically "rent" access to the games which run on server hardware somewhere in the cloud, and stream the video feed to any device that supports xCloud. Be it your home console, your tablet,
    smartphone or whatever. It's like Google's Stadia or what Sony does to bring backward compatibility to some Playstation games.

This is vastly different to the home streaming that allows you to stream the video feed from your console that plays the games you "own" to a device that supports local streaming.

Unless you are trying to allow thousands of people to access your own console from the internet to stream your games to them, you are not doing anything similar to xCloud.

So don't make up some crazy conspiration theory like "Microsoft is taking away our streaming, so we have to pay to use xCloud"
  4. HailCaesar01481 Win User

X Box Console Streaming not Working. Project XCloud Working.

again

XCLOUD WORKS FINE!

CONSOLE STREAMING IS NOT WORKING!

What do i need to do to console stream?
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Microsoft/ Xbox Live they should make cloud storage memory up to 20TB For updates and installs?

That would be intersting, but I think they have something else in mind for this xCloud streaming service.
  6. CptThade Win User

Xcloud info today, the Nintendo switch alternative?

Disagree, Switch is a mostly offline console that don't need good connection with web. This is not alternative. Xcloud unique service IMHO with great idea (using your console as web server for streaming or using microsoft azure services). I like xcloud
    more than switch :)
Thema:

I would like to see console streaming and xcloud have performance settings, to prioritize...

1. I would like to see console streaming and xcloud have performance settings, to prioritize... - Similar Threads - console streaming xcloud

2. Project xCloud console streaming message "We can't stream from your console right now".

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud console streaming message "We can't stream from your console right now".: "Try again in a while We can't stream from your console right now." Confused why I am getting this message. I' m on a Xbox one x with an open NAT type. I have been having a lot of fun with...
  3. Unable to launch games I've launched before, Xcloud streaming not console streaming.

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to launch games I've launched before, Xcloud streaming not console streaming.: I can launch things I haven't launched before but when trying to launch Subnautica or Ark, which I was playing a few hours ago, it says Ark is currently not available? I launched borderlands 2 and...
  4. I'm in the xcloud streaming and the insider program, but I can't stream from my console....

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in the xcloud streaming and the insider program, but I can't stream from my console....: [IMG] submitted by /u/BabySharkBoi [link] [comments]
  5. When will rumble/vibration be added to xCloud/console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    When will rumble/vibration be added to xCloud/console streaming?: I know at this time vibration is not supported, but are there plans to add in the future? It is a big part of the experience and if Stadia can do it, shouldn't xCloud/console stream be capable of...
  6. Could you please improve quality on xcloud/console streaming amd can u go in party chat

in XboX Insiders
    Could you please improve quality on xcloud/console streaming amd can u go in party chat: submitted by /u/danb271xd69 [link] [comments]
  7. Cant console stream from XCloud app using mobile data.

in XboX Insiders
    Cant console stream from XCloud app using mobile data.: When Im using mobile data..... XCloud games run great. No major problems there. However, I CANNOT connect to my xbox for console streaming. It sees my Xbox and has the connect button but always...
  8. Can use xCloud but not Console Streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Can use xCloud but not Console Streaming?: Am I doing something incorrectly? I can stream games via xCloud but not able to with Console Streaming, it just says learn more in the android app. I am part of the insider program and have it...
  9. Project xCloud and Console Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud and Console Streaming: Hi everyone. This isn't a post asking for help with either of the new streaming services. This is quite the opposite. I came here to ask, how long will these previews last? Because i never want...
  10. Questions on xCloud Streaming and xCloud Console Streaming.

in XboX Insiders
    Questions on xCloud Streaming and xCloud Console Streaming.: Have a couple of questions, I have been able to use the xCloud streaming, works OK, but I wanted to try the Console streaming from the local LAN. but it appears that you need to pass the 4.8mb...