I would like to see console streaming and xcloud have performance settings, to prioritize...

Discus and support I would like to see console streaming and xcloud have performance settings, to prioritize... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/PDXProCourier [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PDXProCourier, Nov 29, 2019.

1. I would like to see console streaming and xcloud have performance settings, to prioritize...

/u/PDXProCourier, Nov 29, 2019
  2. IRB Win User

Google console?

I'll personally wait and see what the xCloud is like. Though I am still a fan of having a local console. No streaming game is ever going to compete with dedicated hardware for performance/lag.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Why Did Microsoft Patch Streaming Out Of Network?

It could be that Microsoft could be about to make us pay for a feature previously allowed for FREE!!...
    You are confusing the xCloud service with streaming locally.

Xcloud allows you to stream games you do NOT own to your console. You basically "rent" access to the games which run on server hardware somewhere in the cloud, and stream the video feed to any device that supports xCloud. Be it your home console, your tablet,
    smartphone or whatever. It's like Google's Stadia or what Sony does to bring backward compatibility to some Playstation games.

This is vastly different to the home streaming that allows you to stream the video feed from your console that plays the games you "own" to a device that supports local streaming.

Unless you are trying to allow thousands of people to access your own console from the internet to stream your games to them, you are not doing anything similar to xCloud.

So don't make up some crazy conspiration theory like "Microsoft is taking away our streaming, so we have to pay to use xCloud"
  4. HailCaesar01481 Win User

X Box Console Streaming not Working. Project XCloud Working.

again

XCLOUD WORKS FINE!

CONSOLE STREAMING IS NOT WORKING!

What do i need to do to console stream?
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Microsoft/ Xbox Live they should make cloud storage memory up to 20TB For updates and installs?

That would be intersting, but I think they have something else in mind for this xCloud streaming service.
  6. nrjohnston Win User

New Xbox App - Streaming from console

The Game Streaming with Project xCloud is supposed be coming to Windows 10 this year. I would assume/hope they will keep supporting the Xbox Console Companion for streaming until that is officially launched and available.
Thema:

I would like to see console streaming and xcloud have performance settings, to prioritize...

1. I would like to see console streaming and xcloud have performance settings, to prioritize... - Similar Threads - console streaming xcloud

2. Console Streaming after xcloud Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Console Streaming after xcloud Beta: Will Console Streaming be available with Xcloud after beta or will it stay in Preview? I tend to use console streaming a lot more to play my new games on the go that's not available in Gamepass....
  3. Anyone have great xCloud and terrible Console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone have great xCloud and terrible Console streaming?: I've got 44 ping, 100 Mbps download, 100 Mbps upload. 5ghz. I have Google Nest wifi hubs all over the house, as my isp put the router in the worst place possible in the basement and I needed a...
  4. I am struggling to get console streaming to work yet Project Xcloud works just fine. Anyone...

in XboX Insiders
    I am struggling to get console streaming to work yet Project Xcloud works just fine. Anyone...: [IMG] submitted by /u/RunningTrain559 [link] [comments]
  5. Will I still be able to stream by own games from my console with the updated xcloud service?

in XboX Insiders
    Will I still be able to stream by own games from my console with the updated xcloud service?: I haven't seen any official word on this, but streaming my Xbox One games from my console has been my favorite feature of xcloud. Playing Slay the Spire in a hotel 300 miles away from my console...
  6. Xcloud console streaming

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud console streaming: I just want to ask that if I am away from my Xbox and I am streaming my Xbox on X cloud so can two account with separate controller play Through xcloud in one console by two different Android...
  7. Cast xCloud or Console streaming to smart TV.

in XboX Insiders
    Cast xCloud or Console streaming to smart TV.: It would be cool to cast the xCloud app or console streaming to a smart TV. That way it's possible to play your Xbox on any TV or play xCloud games on a TV instead or a small tv. Just a...
  8. In project xcloud, can't get console streaming working

in XboX Insiders
    In project xcloud, can't get console streaming working: I was selected to be in project xcloud and can connect to that, but when i select for the console streaming it does not give me an option to add my console. I added it through the xbox app but it...
  9. xCloud Streaming vs Xbox Console Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud Streaming vs Xbox Console Streaming: What’s the difference between these two services? submitted by /u/jasonbrunk72 [link] [comments]
  10. Can’t stream from my home console on xcloud. It’s 1 metre away from me.

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t stream from my home console on xcloud. It’s 1 metre away from me.: [IMG] submitted by /u/ricflairandy [link] [comments]