I would like to stream my xbox to my android device, so I could play games on my phone screen

Discus and support I would like to stream my xbox to my android device, so I could play games on my phone screen in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but I've spent the last hour trying to figure out how to stream my xbox onto my phone screen and I keep on... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/bigdaddyhashbrown, Feb 11, 2020.

1. I would like to stream my xbox to my android device, so I could play games on my phone screen

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but I've spent the last hour trying to figure out how to stream my xbox onto my phone screen and I keep on hitting dead ends. I have all the requirements to do this, including a bluetooth xbox one controller, but I simply can't find a way to do this. Help would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/bigdaddyhashbrown
    [link] [comments]

/u/bigdaddyhashbrown, Feb 11, 2020
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Can't find SkyDrive app on Dashboard

[quote user="voteDC"]

If you could stream from it that would be very handy, as I have 25gb of space on my Skydrive account.[/quote]

I would be very disappointed if it doesn't. The official SkyDrive Apps on my iPad and my Android phone can stream both music and video, so I should say the Xbox app should be able to do the same.
  3. medium bloke Win User

Media Player won't recognize my Android?

I've tried it with my Android, it's not detected either. I searched a few other threads and forums, apparently nobody else can do it either, so I assume they're not supported devices yet.

You could copy your music to a USB drive or disc and play it that way, or an easier way would be to stream the music from your Android device to your Xbox, which I believe is possible.
  4. J.R.G. Win User

NextGen XBOX Durango details HUGE shock and disappointment! :'(

I would like to hear from just one person who says XBOX is the ONLY device they have that can get apps,Internet, movie streaming, music downloads etc.
    I would say the vast majority have other devices; you may be waiting a long time.

>

I personally think the 360 does a better job of streaming movies and music than other devices, as the 360 in the living room does nothing but.

>

YouTube gets more use on my phone and P.C..

>

If Internet Explorer had flash, it may get used to play some of the stupid Kabam games I play. I like it being available, but other devices do it so much better. Maybe if Smart Glass was available on my Android phone, I may feel different.

>

I don't mind that my "Video GAME system" does other things as long as the games take priority. Soon as I see Microsoft Office, with a mouse and keyboard being offered...I'm out of here! Lol.

>

Peace, J.R.
  5. MikeM132 Win User

Xbox Music Will Not Play On Windows Phone At All. This has been an issue since day one

I've had a similar problem over the years. I am trying to remember how I solved it. One thing I remember is you cannot be streaming anything anywhere else---or have done so recently (somehow the system still thinks you are streaming if you quit a playlist
    mid-stream, for example). Make sure your new phone shows up active in your Xbox Music device list. I can't help you with your iPhone or Android tablet, as I am not sure how these may count against your device total. I have actually called Xbox support before
    when I could not get a phone active. I ran up against that limit of activations/deactivations in a month while trying to get a new phone online. They reset my count and I had to go in a re-authorize my 4 devices. That worked.
  6. BilboBiggins Win User

If you would enjoy it if we could play our PC games on my Xbox One without modding!!!

Totally agree the stream to your pc is completely useless for me. I had maybe hoped I could play a xbox game on my pc while my xbox runs the tv on the actual tv screen. The only way this streaming feature would work for me is to stream games/movies from
    the pc to the xbox
Thema:

I would like to stream my xbox to my android device, so I could play games on my phone screen

1. I would like to stream my xbox to my android device, so I could play games on my phone screen - Similar Threads - stream android device

2. "Connection issues" while game streaming on Android

in XboX Insiders
    "Connection issues" while game streaming on Android: I have a strong Wi-Fi connection at home (100mb u/d) and the lag and pixelation is very bad about 65—70% of the time. I use a Galaxy Tab S6 and a S10 for most plays. Either device has issues. Is...
  3. So I’m streaming to my android, and I’m playing GTAV. I could do it all, drive, steal cars,...

in XboX Insiders
    So I’m streaming to my android, and I’m playing GTAV. I could do it all, drive, steal cars,...: submitted by /u/Anarcane-II [link] [comments]
  4. Add on screen controls for Xbox Game Streaming Android and IOS

in XboX Insiders
    Add on screen controls for Xbox Game Streaming Android and IOS: It would be perfect for people who doesn't have a bluetooth controller submitted by /u/CyanWizzz [link] [comments]
  5. The streaming preview app on my android isn't functioning properly

in XboX Insiders
    The streaming preview app on my android isn't functioning properly: From what I see it seems that once you sign on on your android the app will walk you through your setup and connecting your device to your xbox. However, when I opened the app for the first time...
  6. Any good android bluetooth controller to stream play?

in XboX Insiders
    Any good android bluetooth controller to stream play?: I've been using my xbox controller to play on my phone, but sometimes i don't like the idea of take my xbox controller out of my home, so, I'm looking for a decent bt controller to play with. Any...
  7. Game streaming Android on screen controls

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming Android on screen controls: I was playing around with my Xbox Bluetooth controller with an s10 and somehow managed to get some on screen xbox controls presumably for people without a controller. But I can't seem to find how...
  8. Does console streaming work on rooted android devices?

in XboX Insiders
    Does console streaming work on rooted android devices?: Bought new fire HD 8, rooted it to remove lockscreen ads and wanted to use it for game streaming? Does the app still work on rooted devices? I know sometimes apps refuse to function if rooted....
  9. Streaming my xbox one game on Android and IOS device

in XBoX on Mobile
    Streaming my xbox one game on Android and IOS device: Dear Sir/Madam, I'm writing to give my feedback as a user of xbox one console, about easy streaming with the help of one app on Android or IOS. In my opinion it's a good thing, could you please...
  10. Any apps available for Xbox Movies & TV to stream to a MacBook Pro or an Android device?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any apps available for Xbox Movies & TV to stream to a MacBook Pro or an Android device?: For those of us who have an Xbox along with a MacBook Pro or an Android (for those who like devices that work) are there any apps that can be utilized to stream purchased products?...