I wouldn't recommend Xbox in the future

Discus and support I wouldn't recommend Xbox in the future in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We aren't getting reimbursed you guys... Microsoft is a corporation and corporations are too greedy to care about the consumer. My only suggestions is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IxAMxGR00T96, Aug 9, 2019.

1. IxAMxGR00T96
    IxAMxGR00T96 Guest

We aren't getting reimbursed you guys... Microsoft is a corporation and corporations are too greedy to care about the consumer. My only suggestions is to cancel all subscriptions so you don't get charged next month for this inadequate customer service
    and switch to Nintendo i guess . What a joke smh..

:)

IxAMxGR00T96, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

1. I wouldn't recommend Xbox in the future - Similar Threads - wouldn't recommend future

2. Wouldn't it be nice if we could play more games without buying the game twice?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wouldn't it be nice if we could play more games without buying the game twice?: I mean there is a lot of game I have both on PC and Xbox one, but either I had to buy them twice or I can't play both at the same time without buying it twice. It would be really cool if more...
  3. : My xbox 1 just stoppedworking wouldn't do anything but turn on i had a

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : My xbox 1 just stoppedworking wouldn't do anything but turn on i had a: : My xbox 1 just stoppedworking wouldn't do anything but turn on i had a Sign in with the same account and everything you saved to the cloud and all games/DLC purchased can be downloaded again....
  4. Wouldn't let me redeem VIP points

in XBoX Rewards
    Wouldn't let me redeem VIP points: Hello, I tried to redeem 250 VIP points for the 5,000 Microsoft points, but after filling out the First/Last name pop-up, it told me that there was an error and that I should come here....
  5. 3rd post in 3 days Wouldn't Have to Do that If Support Would Leave My Origial Post Open Until ...

in XBoX Rewards
    3rd post in 3 days Wouldn't Have to Do that If Support Would Leave My Origial Post Open Until ...: Once again Freedom Rewards. Support says I only have 4.64hrs played. I played the game Sunday so at this point it is beyond 96hr wait. My profile before I played Gwent Had about 30 min on it....
  6. Free month gold wouldn't process

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free month gold wouldn't process: yesterday on my 360 said try gold status for one month free. When I went to confirm purchase I got an error code. Read on web that servers were down. Today (03/15/2018) when I turned on my 360 the...
  7. Hey if you wouldn't mind adding me on Live that'd be dope hmu we can do some real strat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey if you wouldn't mind adding me on Live that'd be dope hmu we can do some real strat: Hey if you wouldn't mind adding me on Live that'd be dope hmu we can do some real start, also please if you wouldn't mind listening to the link below No Hook (Yuh) Ft. Beezy...
  8. bingo game stuck and wouldn't go to game end board.lost my rewards and gard tickets

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bingo game stuck and wouldn't go to game end board.lost my rewards and gard tickets: lost card tickets and rewards because your game stuck at match over and wouldn't continue to rewards board when prompted. I lost my card tickets and all rewards for the match....
  9. Prepayed Xbox Live code accepted but it wouldn't let me play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prepayed Xbox Live code accepted but it wouldn't let me play online: I brought my xbox one from France to Canada where I live now. Sunday I brought a prepayed Xbox Live code and after making a new account I entered the code to get a 3 months subscription to xbox...
  10. frist ww2 wouldn't update now i can't login to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    frist ww2 wouldn't update now i can't login to my account: world war 2 said it had an update so i did it but it wouldn't progress past 0. now i can't even sign into my account there was an error code of 0x80040900a c6b871f8-f0eb-46fc-9b50-27dbcaa5ec81