I wouldn't recommend Xbox in the future

Discus and support I wouldn't recommend Xbox in the future in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We aren't getting reimbursed you guys... Microsoft is a corporation and corporations are too greedy to care about the consumer. My only suggestions is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IxAMxGR00T96, Aug 9, 2019.

1. IxAMxGR00T96
    IxAMxGR00T96 Guest

We aren't getting reimbursed you guys... Microsoft is a corporation and corporations are too greedy to care about the consumer. My only suggestions is to cancel all subscriptions so you don't get charged next month for this inadequate customer service
    and switch to Nintendo i guess . What a joke smh..

:)

IxAMxGR00T96, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

1. I wouldn't recommend Xbox in the future - Similar Threads - wouldn't recommend future

2. Fergusson desparts wouldn't effect Solitary Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fergusson desparts wouldn't effect Solitary Warfare: After news that Rob Fergusson who a game programmer veteran having worked on franchises including Half-Life, BioShock, and Microsoft Train Simulator. But he's best known for his work on the Gears...
  3. Certain Games Wouldn't Login to Xbox App for Cloud Sync

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Certain Games Wouldn't Login to Xbox App for Cloud Sync: I've been having issues since the newest update for Windows 10. When I play certain PC games (like Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS aka MC5) with my Microsoft account, seems to me like the Xbox app...
  4. My Ready to Install wouldn't show up until I hard rest my Xbox. Does anyone else in Alpha...

in XboX Insiders
    My Ready to Install wouldn't show up until I hard rest my Xbox. Does anyone else in Alpha...: Title. I got on tonight and everything loaded fine with my home screen then I went to My Games & Apps and my installed games loaded fine but my Ready to Install wouldn't load at all. So I brushed...
  5. I have been invited to use Xbox Project Xcloud streaming, but it wouldn't show me any game.

in XboX Insiders
    I have been invited to use Xbox Project Xcloud streaming, but it wouldn't show me any game.: submitted by /u/DPforums [link] [comments]
  6. Hi, a week ago my xbox app wouldn't let me see my messages. I have reinstalled and signed...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi, a week ago my xbox app wouldn't let me see my messages. I have reinstalled and signed...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MissGanja98 [link] [comments]
  7. Wouldn't it be nice if we could play more games without buying the game twice?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wouldn't it be nice if we could play more games without buying the game twice?: I mean there is a lot of game I have both on PC and Xbox one, but either I had to buy them twice or I can't play both at the same time without buying it twice. It would be really cool if more...
  8. : My xbox 1 just stoppedworking wouldn't do anything but turn on i had a

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : My xbox 1 just stoppedworking wouldn't do anything but turn on i had a: : My xbox 1 just stoppedworking wouldn't do anything but turn on i had a Sign in with the same account and everything you saved to the cloud and all games/DLC purchased can be downloaded again....
  9. Wouldn't let me redeem VIP points

in XBoX Rewards
    Wouldn't let me redeem VIP points: Hello, I tried to redeem 250 VIP points for the 5,000 Microsoft points, but after filling out the First/Last name pop-up, it told me that there was an error and that I should come here....
  10. 3rd post in 3 days Wouldn't Have to Do that If Support Would Leave My Origial Post Open Until ...

in XBoX Rewards
    3rd post in 3 days Wouldn't Have to Do that If Support Would Leave My Origial Post Open Until ...: Once again Freedom Rewards. Support says I only have 4.64hrs played. I played the game Sunday so at this point it is beyond 96hr wait. My profile before I played Gwent Had about 30 min on it....