ICE GAMING (PRO CODAW TEAM) IS LOOKING FOR FREE AGENTS!

Discus and support ICE GAMING (PRO CODAW TEAM) IS LOOKING FOR FREE AGENTS! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If you are a boss @CODAW and think you have what it takes to play on a winning team, with expectations of playing in MLG and UMG LAN tourneys! Hit up... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ICE ILLMATIC V, May 5, 2015.

1. ICE GAMING (PRO CODAW TEAM) IS LOOKING FOR FREE AGENTS!

If you are a boss @CODAW and think you have what it takes to play on a winning team, with expectations of playing in MLG and UMG LAN tourneys! Hit up me, ICE RAMPID IV or ICE Nightmare V if you think you have what it takes to be a pro gamer! twitter -
    @icegamingusa @icerampid

:)

ICE ILLMATIC V, May 5, 2015
  2. ILLMATIC2424
    ILLMATIC2424 Guest
    ICE GAMING Now recruiting

Whats ups guys, we are a comp team looking for 1 more player on CODAW, message me here or on Xbox ICE ILLMATIC IV, ICE RAMPID IV or ICE NIGHTMARE V.

==No advertising - GTPorsche==

ILLMATIC2424, May 5, 2015
  3. Craig TG
    Craig TG Guest
    Team ICEE Recruiting Honest Players

Team ICEE is recruiting. Send me a message if you are interested. Team ICEE Believes in Fair Gaming.

Craig TG, May 5, 2015
  4. Mution Win User

Virtual Pro League - Join Now!! Prizes!!

Xbox 360 FIFA 12 Pro Clubs League - Win prizes such as...

Ultimate Team Coins & Card and also Microsoft Points!

I am currently looking for 9 Managers to take control of teams/clubs of around 6+ players to join the league,

I am also looking for new players who are looking for a pro club...additional players will be treated as free agents, you will just post on the forum and the managers will give you a trail and recruit you if you are good enough.

However if you are currently in a pro club and you think you have what it takes to win, you and your club will be welcome to join the league as an existing club.

The season has yet to start, Lets get signing up!

*Please read the rules before you sign up - any suggestion on forum are welcome*

Enter you FIFA 12 Pro club into the league or register as a free agent now!

http://vpxbox360.webs.com/
  5. Killaa Jay Win User

Free Agent Looking for Clan

come check out Legion of Honor.

Recruiting info on here forums.xbox.com/.../319918.aspx

www.legionofhonorclan.com

For all types all gamers.Competitive, Casual, Relaxed, Mature.

Over 550 plus members. For BF 3, MW3, Halo, Ghost Recon, Gears of War
  6. Jason Zaire Win User

Free Agent...... Looking for a clan

add me if you want to try and play with us, we've been looking for more medics but you need a mic
  7. HITORI HONZO Win User

Free Agent Looking for Clan

Howdy zBamza At eVa gaming, we are all About Keeping you engaged and Full Squad-ed at all times. We specialize in BF3 for the 360 and we Organize daily and weekly matches using the Fragnation engine, come Check us out and Squad Up

See you On the Battlefield!
  8. fizzyw0mack Win User

Free Agent...... Looking for a clan

There is a spot open in my pokemon clan. Let me know.
Thema:

ICE GAMING (PRO CODAW TEAM) IS LOOKING FOR FREE AGENTS!

1. ICE GAMING (PRO CODAW TEAM) IS LOOKING FOR FREE AGENTS! - Similar Threads - ICE GAMING PRO

2. Come Check Out ICE Gaming Community!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Come Check Out ICE Gaming Community!!: Hello!! My name is and ICE Gaming is now recruiting! We are forum based with a rank structure, game nights, tourneys, giveaways, contests all in a friendly, fun atmosphere with someone always to...
  3. ICE GAMING WANTS YOU!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ICE GAMING WANTS YOU!: ICEGAMINGUS.COM We are a laid back clan \ community that just enjoy gaming! No requirements...all we ask is that you have a working mic and be active on our site (one log in atleast every 7...
  4. Check Out ICE Gaming today!! Events, Game nights and more!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Check Out ICE Gaming today!! Events, Game nights and more!!: Hello!! My name is ICE RunicWLF GN and ICE Gaming is now recruiting! We are forum based with a rank structure, game nights, tourneys, giveaways, contests all in a friendly, fun atmosphere with...
  5. Join ICE Gaming!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Join ICE Gaming!: Hello!! My name is and ICE Gaming is now recruiting! We are forum based with a rank structure, game nights, tourneys, giveaways, contests all in a friendly, fun atmosphere with someone always to...
  6. ICE Gaming!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ICE Gaming!!!: Hello!! My name is ICE Cylcone V and ICE Gaming is now recruiting! We are forum based with a rank structure, game nights, tourneys, giveaways, contests all in a friendly, fun atmosphere with...
  7. ICE Gaming! Come join us!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ICE Gaming! Come join us!: Hello!! My name is ICE Cyclone V and ICE Gaming is now recruiting! We are forum based with a rank structure, game nights, tourneys, giveaways, contests all in a friendly, fun atmosphere with...
  8. ICE Gaming is recruiting!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ICE Gaming is recruiting!: Hello!! My name is and ICE Gaming is now recruiting! We are forum based with a rank structure, game nights, tourneys, giveaways, contests all in a friendly, fun atmosphere with someone always to...
  9. ICE Gaming is Recruiting!

in XBoX on Consoles
    ICE Gaming is Recruiting!: Hey, ICE Gaming is looking for new members who are looking to have fun, we are not a clan but a Gaming Community, The difference is we are trying to achieve a environment, in which you can find...
  10. ICE Gaming!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    ICE Gaming!!!: Hello!! My name is ICE Cyclone V and ICE Gaming is now recruiting! We are forum based with a rank structure, game nights, tourneys, giveaways, contests all in a friendly, fun atmosphere with...