Iconic weapons

Discus and support Iconic weapons in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Over the many years of playing games of different kinds over different platforms i am curious to know which is you favourite weapon, spell or power you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kher Bear, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Kher Bear
    Kher Bear Guest

Iconic weapons

Over the many years of playing games of different kinds over different platforms i am curious to know which is you favourite weapon, spell or power you believe to be iconic in video games?

Personally for me it has to be the double barrel shotgun especially from Doom. It has been used in countless games since but clearing a room full of demons is just awesome.

Is there anything more iconic in you opinion? I'm curious to know

:)

Kher Bear, Mar 4, 2020
  2. Jaxpug Win User

Iconic weapons

The energy sword from the Halo series is pretty iconic I think.
  3. Daniel Breitschaft Win User

Iconic weapons

In my opinion the Lightsaber is unbeatable...
  4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Iconic weapons

Some more weapons from some of my favorite franchises that come to mind are the Master Sword from the Legend of Zelda games, the Mega-Buster from Mega-man, energy sword in Halo, those hidden blades from the Assassin Creed games, and Scorpion's spear in
    the Mortal Kombat games.
  5. Ripins Win User

Iconic weapons

Mine would be Halo's Battle Rifle and Magnum. Very iconic for me.
  6. Silverstride Win User

Iconic weapons

I've always just appreciated the classic great sword or dual swords in video games. Simple yet effective.
Thema:

Iconic weapons

1. Iconic weapons - Similar Threads - Iconic weapons

2. Whenever i join a party i see my friends icon like they are talking but there's no voice. I...

in XboX Insiders
    Whenever i join a party i see my friends icon like they are talking but there's no voice. I...: Im an alpha ring tester, i keep having this problem and my boyfriend too since only 1 hour. Everything was perfect before submitted by /u/FairyQc [link] [comments]
  3. Mic showing this icon in top left when I speak - anyone know how to disable?

in XboX Insiders
    Mic showing this icon in top left when I speak - anyone know how to disable?: [IMG] submitted by /u/LoCelsoMaestro [link] [comments]
  4. Mic icon crossed out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic icon crossed out: The mic icon on my xbox one console is crossed out so I have no sound on my headphones. I've searched online, tried all suggestions and nothing has worked. I've done a hard reset, I've...
  5. Request: Please remove the Store App icon from "Recently Played" games.

in XboX Insiders
    Request: Please remove the Store App icon from "Recently Played" games.: It just looks tacky and out of place. I have the store on my dashboard, I also have it on my main menu. Why do we need it to be a permanent recently opened app? I opened 12 games, and it will stay...
  6. [Xbox One OS Omega Ring] Dev Home icon is missing while in Dev Mode, can't exit Dev Mode....

in XboX Insiders
    [Xbox One OS Omega Ring] Dev Home icon is missing while in Dev Mode, can't exit Dev Mode....: tl;dr read the title Hi, So I was happy to find out that the bug I had in Dev Mode is fixed in the Omega Ring version of the console's system software, but now I have this other issue. I need a...
  7. There are black tiles where game icons should be.

in XboX Insiders
    There are black tiles where game icons should be.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Demonking385 [link] [comments]
  8. Headset not working,mute icon has been on since Christmas

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headset not working,mute icon has been on since Christmas: My headset is new but wont work to chat or listen when playing on xbox only works on switch, mute icon has beenon for awhile. I tried various things but still nothing, any ideas to what is wrong?...
  9. Game Icons/Pictures are greyed out.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Icons/Pictures are greyed out.: I have an X Box One S and all the game icons/pictures are greyed out in the Microsoft store until you select and click on an indiviual game. This is a real pain to see what the games are for...
  10. Outer Worlds... [Mod Removed]. Icon links to Microsoft Game Center???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Outer Worlds... [Mod Removed]. Icon links to Microsoft Game Center???: my first post ever... how annoying is this? A $60 game that wont even load. Urgh. Microsoft; seriously? You owe us all a fix and an apology immediately. Seriously... the first game i download from...