ID Go app not loading for several days

Discus and support ID Go app not loading for several days in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've had the ID go app for a long time but now I just get a black screen after the logo appears. I have tried to reinstall twice. I have written them... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by marcialaw, Aug 13, 2019.

1. marcialaw
    marcialaw Guest

I've had the ID go app for a long time but now I just get a black screen after the logo appears. I have tried to reinstall twice. I have written them and Microsoft but haven't heard back in a few days. The app works on my roku but I always use it through
    my xbox. All my other apps are working as well.

:)

marcialaw, Aug 13, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hey marcialaw,

Thank
    you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. If anyone needs assistance
    with this issue or any other issues, we suggest creating a new thread.

Thank you
    again and have a great day!
  3. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  4. marcialaw Win User

I will try this. Thank you
  5. spiritualED Win User

Why does Youtube search on the dashboard suck so horribly bad?

Has anybody else been having problems PLAYING vieos on youtube these last day or two?I save videos on a PC under favorites and just this past couple of days i go to play them and it is CONSTANTLY trying to load (spiining ball) the video.I tired several other
    videos and same thin.I checked vidoes on my Xbox on the MSN app and they play fine.
  6. Goooner1 Win User

Xbox One needs a stability patch urgently

Welcome to the club!

There are several threads on here, all variations on dash not loading properly, not being able to sign in, games/apps not loading and having to do a hard reset every day or sometimes even several times per day. All of which are being completely ignored by
    MS.

Instant On is broken. It used to work fine for me until the last update. Maybe they'll fix what they broke in the update, who knows? Certainly not us, as MS won't acknowledge there's a problem.
Thema:

1. ID Go app not loading for several days - Similar Threads - app loading several

2. Xbox Rewards Console App refuses to load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Rewards Console App refuses to load: I'm noticing that the Xbox Rewards App for the Xbox One is once again having issues with refusing to start up, is anyone else having the same issue with the app or any app on the console's home...
  3. Xbox One S Apps and Games won't load after system update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Apps and Games won't load after system update: After the most recent system update my xbox one s takes a long time to load and I get a message saying "content not available at this time" and none of my apps or games load. Error 8027025A when...
  4. Xbox Game Streaming Android app won't load after logging in

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming Android app won't load after logging in: I downloaded the preview app on my Galaxy S10 and after it asked me for my login info and the screen is all green with the Xbox logo bouncing nonstop. The app just does that forever and won't load...
  5. Xbox App beta and Companion App wont Load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App beta and Companion App wont Load: Xbox app just loads forever and nothing happens. Companion app just wont sign in and says I have no internet which I do. Ive tried all kinds of resetting and reinstalling. Help. Im locked out of...
  6. Netflix issue vids not loading and crashing app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix issue vids not loading and crashing app: Has any one else been getting cant play video and loading stops at 20% and even the app crashing? I'm on xbox one s alpha skip ahead program on a vizio 4k uhd dolby vision hdr10 tv...
  7. Xbox app messages not loading

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app messages not loading: Hello! So my Xbox app isn't working right. I open my app and everything loads in except for the messages. I tried the website but it just kept scrolling up to the top off my messages and made my...
  8. Youtube app won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube app won't load: I keep getting issues with the app, either I get a Black screen for around 1 minute then a error code that does not exist or the app will power down my xbox one. 91f20846-5536-4e85-bf20-ec8b91754f6f
  9. Microsoft rewards app isn't loading/working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards app isn't loading/working: Microsoft Rewards app on xbox isn't working /load ing 827c7627-e0b7-45c0-b473-0be62edb7750
  10. Project xCloud App Won't Move Past loading Screen

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud App Won't Move Past loading Screen: [IMG] submitted by /u/adamatwell [link] [comments]