ID Go app not loading for several days

Discus and support ID Go app not loading for several days in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've had the ID go app for a long time but now I just get a black screen after the logo appears. I have tried to reinstall twice. I have written them... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by marcialaw, Aug 13, 2019 at 10:34 AM.

1. marcialaw
    marcialaw Guest

I've had the ID go app for a long time but now I just get a black screen after the logo appears. I have tried to reinstall twice. I have written them and Microsoft but haven't heard back in a few days. The app works on my roku but I always use it through
    my xbox. All my other apps are working as well.

:)

2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hey marcialaw,

Thank
    you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. If anyone needs assistance
    with this issue or any other issues, we suggest creating a new thread.

Thank you
    again and have a great day!
  3. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  4. marcialaw Win User

I will try this. Thank you
  5. spiritualED Win User

Why does Youtube search on the dashboard suck so horribly bad?

Has anybody else been having problems PLAYING vieos on youtube these last day or two?I save videos on a PC under favorites and just this past couple of days i go to play them and it is CONSTANTLY trying to load (spiining ball) the video.I tired several other
    videos and same thin.I checked vidoes on my Xbox on the MSN app and they play fine.
  6. Goooner1 Win User

Xbox One needs a stability patch urgently

Welcome to the club!

There are several threads on here, all variations on dash not loading properly, not being able to sign in, games/apps not loading and having to do a hard reset every day or sometimes even several times per day. All of which are being completely ignored by
    MS.

Instant On is broken. It used to work fine for me until the last update. Maybe they'll fix what they broke in the update, who knows? Certainly not us, as MS won't acknowledge there's a problem.
Thema:

1. ID Go app not loading for several days - Similar Threads - app loading several

2. Xbox won’t play or open games and some apps or they load and kick to home screem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t play or open games and some apps or they load and kick to home screem: my xbox wont open some games and apps and the ones that do open start loading and get kicked to the home screen . Last game played was fortnite and took forever to get in a match and when i did...
  3. Wordament Daily Challenge won’t load iPad app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament Daily Challenge won’t load iPad app: App working well until 1 August when it wouldnt open. Uninstalled and reinstalled twice, initially with sign in problems but eventually successful. App opens and everything ok except Daily...
  4. Games and apps not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games and apps not loading: I recently bought an Xbox One X, this was functioning just fine until I got home from work today. It’s not allowing me to see my installed games and wont let me install others. I hard reset, soft...
  5. Everything I try to load on my Xbox one x says this. Even thought the games and apps are...

in XboX Insiders
    Everything I try to load on my Xbox one x says this. Even thought the games and apps are...: [IMG] submitted by /u/elite501st [link] [comments]
  6. (Mobile)Xbox App Doesn't Load Profiles Anymore

in XBoX on Mobile
    (Mobile)Xbox App Doesn't Load Profiles Anymore: [img] I've Blurred Out my location and The names of friends for privacy reasons- I need help. I cant interact with my profile. Or anyones profile. Nothing loads and i really want this fixed....
  7. Xbox app just stays on the loading screen.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app just stays on the loading screen.: Whenever i open the app it just keeps loading. I have cellular data and my Iphone is fully updated. Ive tried deleting and reinstalling but it didnt work. Also mi have another question. Whenever...
  8. Problem with free movies 2019 app with white circle keeps spinning and not loading movies

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with free movies 2019 app with white circle keeps spinning and not loading movies: The last few days now I have been noticeing an issue with the free movies 2019 app when I launch the app and when it gets to the home page of the app. then I go to to pic a movie to watch and when...
  9. Store unable to load individual game/app tiles

in XboX Insiders
    Store unable to load individual game/app tiles: [IMG] submitted by /u/Spectre696 [link] [comments]
  10. Issue with games and apps not loading, I’ve tried restarting the console but it won’t work

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with games and apps not loading, I’ve tried restarting the console but it won’t work: [IMG] submitted by /u/KakyoinExplainsIt [link] [comments]