ID Go App stopped working again

Discus and support ID Go App stopped working again in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I did a hard reset as instructed before. The app worked for a few hours then stopped in the middle of a program and went back to a black screen. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by marcialaw, Aug 14, 2019 at 11:03 AM.

1. marcialaw
    marcialaw Guest

I did a hard reset as instructed before. The app worked for a few hours then stopped in the middle of a program and went back to a black screen. The program was blurring a lot as well. Im not sure if this is a wifi issue, an Xbox issue or an ID issue.
    ID has not responded to my email.

:)

2. MDG o CROWN o Win User

make sure your WiFi is connected correctly
    If this does not work I recommend you to hard reset your console by pressing and holding the power button on your console for 10 seconds
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi marcialaw,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help troubleshoot the issue and figure out what could be the root cause. We noticed you created a

thread
    earlier and said a power cycle worked so it was locked, but it seems to have come back. To make sure the WIFI is not acting up, go ahead and disconnect your modem and router from the power for a minimum of 5 minutes and reconnect. During this time
    go ahead and uninstall the app. Power cycle your Xbox like you did the first time and go back into the Microsoft Store and re-download the app.

Test the app out for a good while and if the issue returns, you will need to try out a
    soft factory reset.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.
    3. Select Reset console.

Make sure to select "Keep my games & apps" and have the correct account login information plus your Wi-Fi password ready if you connect wireless because you will need to re-add the account's that were on the Xbox and re-connect to your
    network during the reset.
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

xbox app

My app does this from time to time on my phone where nothing will load. I go into my System settings and into the Apps, and go to the Xbox app and press "Force Stop" to manually stop/shut down the app. Wait a few seconds and reload it, and that will make
    it start fresh again and works about 99% of the time. Good luck.
  5. Spastic Mime Win User

Xbox One won't connect to my Xbox app on my laptop.

app stopped connecting 7/5. Forums went down 7/6, when forums came back up, app worked again. still working fine.
  6. Savedbygrace979 Win User

Why don't my achievements show up on Facebook (on web) plus it tells me when on web Facebook my xbox live app it tells me there is an error ?

I'm having the same exact problem with this app as well. Before it would update my status with what game I was playing or any achievements I'd received and now going to the app page it said originally there was a problem connecting to my account. I cleared
    cache, cookies and closed browser and tried again. Now it just says there is an error processing your request please try again later.

The app is from Xbox Live and the link is here:
    http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=5747726667&sk=info

Would like to get this working again or I'll just remove it completely.
Thema:

1. ID Go App stopped working again - Similar Threads - App stopped working

2. Apps are not downloading - Installation Stopped - Games work fine

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apps are not downloading - Installation Stopped - Games work fine: Unforuntely I am still having problems downloading any apps. Did a full wipe and reset (luckily had all games on external HDD). AS of this morning the Xbox won't install any apps, they go in the...
  3. Apps give me installation stopped error "0x80072f8f" but games work completely fine. Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apps give me installation stopped error "0x80072f8f" but games work completely fine. Xbox...: Having same issue here on Xbox One X in UK, tried everything everyone else has, even changing the DNS multiple times still the same issue. c8628172-363c-4cf1-b7df-8c6eab2412a2
  4. Party Chat Audio Stops Working Suddenly in Xbox App on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Party Chat Audio Stops Working Suddenly in Xbox App on Windows 10: I'm having an issue where I'll connect to a party using the Xbox App on windows 10 and suddenly my party chat audio stops (both other people can't hear more nor can I hear anyone else). I'll...
  5. Why has my xbox app stopped working since the recent windows 10 update?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why has my xbox app stopped working since the recent windows 10 update?: Since the recent windows 10 update, my Xbox app has stopped working. When i attempt to sign in all i get is a message saying, "You cannot be signed in right now please try again later. It's been...
  6. Apps have suddenly stopped working. Ahhh..... Please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Apps have suddenly stopped working. Ahhh..... Please help: Hi, I am hoping someone can help me as Microsoft are not! I am getting really annoyed with both our xbox ones at the moment. I try to log into my Apps and get 'Sorry looks like our service...
  7. Amazon app stopped xbox working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon app stopped xbox working: I have just downloaded the amazon app onto my xbox one however it has shut us out of the machine although the light is still on. Does anyone know why and what I can do to get it working? Any...
  8. Netflix app stop working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix app stop working: It seems a diffused issue. The app start loading the content but stop at least at 25%, always with same error. Same behavior it's happening with the Sony TV Android. There is something went...
  9. XBox One Blu Ray Player App Stopped Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One Blu Ray Player App Stopped Working: Today I tried to play a DVD on my XBox One which automatically plays on the Blu Ray player, but all of a sudden it isn't working properly - I can hear the sound but no picture ALTHOUGH when it...
  10. My xbox one apps won't update and when they stop working all my devices will disconnect form ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one apps won't update and when they stop working all my devices will disconnect form ...: I'm not sure if this is a xbox live or internet problem, I've got 75mb Internet speeds and never have any problems before but every time a app like skype or onedrive updates its makes my Internet...