I'd like just my background pic to show up, on my xbox home screen..

Discus and support I'd like just my background pic to show up, on my xbox home screen.. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is it possiable? I dont want all the screen icons on my home screen. Id like to just see my backgroumd pic. When Im ready, page down amd go on with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AndrewJones2000, Nov 27, 2020.

1. I'd like just my background pic to show up, on my xbox home screen..

Is it possiable?

I dont want all the screen icons on my home screen. Id like to just see my backgroumd pic.

When Im ready, page down amd go on with all the adds and whatever on the usuall he screen. Why is this not availiable?

:)

AndrewJones2000, Nov 27, 2020
  2. neilhorgan Win User

Who's Evolving Tuesday?

The 'get off my planet' cheevo pic is glorious!

Makes an awesome background for your home screen : )

Still head over heels in love with this game!!
  3. a1k3mist Win User

Lost my stock RDR2 game art for Home Screen

I removed my account, power cycled the Xbox one, added my account back and it unfortunately did not fix anything.

When I had my account removed but RDR2 was still showing up on the home screen, it was still a black background.

Seems like maybe it's a game error connected to the Xbox and not my personal account.
  4. JoePizzaParty Win User

Xbox One gamerpics are we gonna get more?

5. pjameleven Win User

Xbox background - personalised themes

I was able to customize my background (it's the same pic as my profile pic) by downloading the image directly to my Xbox One and then setting it as my background. I just put the image on a flash drive then plugged it into the Xbox USB and downloaded it
    to my Xbox.
  6. EclipseOFdoom Win User

Xbox showing random pictures when left on home screen

Well this afternoon i turned my tv on to play an xbox game. The xbox was already on because ive always had problems with the cd player loading games. When the tv screen up it was displaying a pic of my grandson holding my daughters dog. I hadnt seen the
    pic before so was sure it had just been taken I asked my daughter about it and she had just taken it and sent it in a text message from her cell phone to her sister. When i turned on my controller the pic vanished. Later on after not useing it for awhile i
    went thru the same thing with the same pic showing up. I showed the daughter and she was as I totaly shocked. I havnt been able to figure out how it got from her cell to the xbox and the tv but it did. Ive checked the memory of the xbox to see if it was stored
    on it but couldnt find it. The daughter didnt have windows media center set up.Id sure like to know how the pic showed up on my tv.
Thema:

I'd like just my background pic to show up, on my xbox home screen..

1. I'd like just my background pic to show up, on my xbox home screen.. - Similar Threads - I'd background pic

2. Are games still being made backwards compatible? How do i "vote" on which games I'd like to...

in XboX Insiders
    Are games still being made backwards compatible? How do i "vote" on which games I'd like to...: I hope this is the right place to be asking, the site with the list just drops you into this sub to "vote" on which games you'd like to see BC, which I'm assuming you vote by commenting your...
  3. This new "My Games and Apps" Button is awesome! I'd like to have this for group buttons too!

in XboX Insiders
    This new "My Games and Apps" Button is awesome! I'd like to have this for group buttons too!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]
  4. I'd like to see a more options and verity to xbox live subscriptions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'd like to see a more options and verity to xbox live subscriptions: We have xbox live gold, xbox live ultimate for a pure game experience. which I find personally really good and cost effective for me, I'd like to see a 3rd or 4th option, something that includes...
  5. Please help me with my Xbox One X, I'd appreciate it

in XboX Insiders
    Please help me with my Xbox One X, I'd appreciate it: So i'm having error codes such as E101 and E10. Nothing is working to fix my Xbox, already tried offline updating, factory resets and it's just not working, always resulting in an error. I see...
  6. Sorry to keep going on but I'd REALLY appreciate any help

in XboX Insiders
    Sorry to keep going on but I'd REALLY appreciate any help: Hi sorry to go on, I don't want to violate any rules by discussing self repair with others or anything but the right to repair consoles was passed so surely Microsoft and Xbox should be letting...
  7. I'd like to refund the game.

in XBoX on Windows
    I'd like to refund the game.: I bought a Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition on the Microsoft Store on August 19, 2017, but I have never executed it before, can I get a refund? If I get a refund, I want to get a refund to my...
  8. For some time I was playing with pirated games, but currently I'd like to purchase those...

in XBoX on Windows
    For some time I was playing with pirated games, but currently I'd like to purchase those...: So yeah, I pirated some games (I know it's bad, sorry) but now I'm thinking of buying them. So can my xbox account get permanently banned after buying them? I'm just wondering, because I saw that...
  9. Me gustaría saber [I'd like to know]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Me gustaría saber [I'd like to know]: Hola , tengo una duda ya que mi xbox la uso 15 horas diarias. Nunca presenta fallo sienpre va bien . Ya hace un año que la compre y mi temor es si le estoy haciendo algun daño por el exceso de...
  10. Unique I'd numbers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unique I'd numbers: For almost 20 years, that's right 20 years I have had my unique gamertag. Now with this new system I have numbers behind it, do not want it. HOW DO I GET IT OFF. 2c426423-fd74-47cc-862c-f0bd1d5b018e