id like to know about my current laptop and if this beta will work

Discus and support id like to know about my current laptop and if this beta will work in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; is this going to work on an acer aspire 3.15 6 ? i have a 1.10 gz processor but i have 20gb ram which kinda makes up for it submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Imaginary-Carpenter1, Dec 8, 2021.

1. id like to know about my current laptop and if this beta will work

is this going to work on an acer aspire 3.15 6 ?

i have a 1.10 gz processor but i have 20gb ram which kinda makes up for it

submitted by /u/Imaginary-Carpenter1
    [link] [comments]

/u/Imaginary-Carpenter1, Dec 8, 2021
  2. Riku Herobrine Win User

xbox wont let me sign in?

There's one thing you could try its the code generated thing but the new beta thing won't work for me either so i don't know what's going on and id like to know
  3. DopeGum Win User

Deleting an account to link it to another?

Make a new Windows Live ID, connect the Xbox Gamertag from the ID on your new laptop to the fake account you just made, link you Xbox Gamertag to the Windows Live ID on your laptop and delete the fake account.

This is actually the hard way, but I don't really know how Windows 8 works: if you could just delete the ID from your computer and connect the one with your favourite Gamertag that would be the easy way.

If you need more support let me know.
  4. danfoy Win User

HP Stream xbox control

You can, but you'll need an Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver which is currently out of production. They're generally available secondhand on sites like eBay.

However, if your laptop has Bluetooth (or if you add Bluetooth functionality via a dongle), you can use the current line of Xbox One controllers with Windows without an adapter. Older controllers won't work as the Bluetooth functionality was added fairly
    recently. The new controllers also work with smartphones for the upcoming xCloud service (currently in beta) and even for other games.
  5. HyruleBalverine Win User

Gamertag forcibly changed

Didn't take it as impugning upon my honor. I actually made sure to reread the FAQ after your post. I would have to agree that it can be read and understood as the program working as suggested, while it is in beta testing the tags are not current reports.
    Knowing what I know about the current state of EU, I see where it talks about how it "will" work, I see that as when the program is running for everyone. I can see how it could be taken otherwise.
  6. SandM1tch Win User

xbox 360 to vga on a toshiba laptop question....

It should work well, but unless you know FOR SURE that your laptop allows the vga connection to be setup as an INPUT to your laptop's screen

I have only heard about this feature on a couple of laptops as even my own laptop right now is only VGA OUTPUT and not input.

So i'd suggest you read up about that feature for laptops and if your's has it or not because it is a very rare feature. That is... if you don't already know...
Thema:

id like to know about my current laptop and if this beta will work

1. id like to know about my current laptop and if this beta will work - Similar Threads - current laptop beta

2. Moving xbox account account to another email address without deleting my current email adress

in XBoX Accessibility
    Moving xbox account account to another email address without deleting my current email adress: So my son created his Xbox account under my email address and I'm trying to move it to his without deleting my current email address, does anyone know how to do it? Every time I try it deletes my...
  3. If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game , i bought the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game , i bought the game...: If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game c4c18133-a57a-45fe-9b4d-436aae87172d
  4. Cant see a current suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant see a current suspension?: Is this happening for anybody else, I cant seem to see my current suspension as I need to put a case review forward but with me not being able to see it I'm not able to do anything. Can someone...
  5. kinect sports rivals service is not currently available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    kinect sports rivals service is not currently available: How to make the game service available ? When i play ksr, i get this error. I have: a xbox one console connected to 50 mbps fibre optic internet a legit game disc a live gold subscription...
  6. Modern Warfare 2 - the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare 2 - the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live: Greetings. Today i've finally bought an xbox series S and subscribed a Games Pass Ultimate on my profile. I've downloaded and launched Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 2 but, when trying to access...
  7. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in...: basically this appears when i try running the minecraft launcher on the microsoft store or the xbox app. i tried everything: logging out and logging back in resetting microsoft store...
  8. Xbox Console Companion asking for a PIN, but isn't accepting my current, correct one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Companion asking for a PIN, but isn't accepting my current, correct one: I've been trying to sign in on the Xbox Console Companion since yesterday (12/30/21) and I still cannot do that after resetting, shutting my PC off and on, and resetting the PIN 3 different times....
  9. "Game is not currently available in your account 0x803F8001"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Game is not currently available in your account 0x803F8001": I recently bought a new game and downloaded it but when I downloaded it, this error message came up: "*Game* is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the...
  10. If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game: I am trying to install Minecraft for a younger sibling on my Windows 11 PC and I am getting an error saying "If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game." I have tried...