id like to play f1 and minecraft on my computer without re buying them

Discus and support id like to play f1 and minecraft on my computer without re buying them in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; can you please make Minecraft windows 10 edition and f1 2020 play anywhere games cd277a90-b380-43f3-8028-6168953eba19 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jonah doyle, Jun 3, 2020.

1. jonah doyle
    jonah doyle Guest

can you please make Minecraft windows 10 edition and f1 2020 play anywhere games

:)

jonah doyle, Jun 3, 2020
  2. lilstephon Win User

sign into your account on pc it shouldwork
  3. SoullessCodith Win User

I really wish that they would start making all of the games that are on both Xbox and PC play anywhere titles.
  4. DeftJellyf1sh Win User

I would also like it if they did this
  5. xlbifta Win User

Game problems please helpl

its fine when in dashboard and the controller works fine. Been playing COD and F1 and its like it on both of them. I can still play f1 but not COD
  6. Dark destiny Win User

forgeting the facts

Because everyone buying a new console is only buying it to play old games obviously, it's like buying an f1 car to do 30mph on the streets.
Thema:

1. id like to play f1 and minecraft on my computer without re buying them - Similar Threads - play minecraft computer

2. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Stuck on Locating Server when joining cross play, on any platform.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition Stuck on Locating Server when joining cross play, on any platform.: This is ridiculous, ever since Minecraft on the PS4 was updated to Bedrock I have had numerous problems with it. Firstly, I now can't even join my friend on XBOX as it just gets stuck on locating...
  3. how do I link my Minecraft account to my Microsoft account so I can play on my switch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I link my Minecraft account to my Microsoft account so I can play on my switch?: my laptop died recently so i can't access my Minecraft account or play it through there so ive been trying to figure out how to log in on my switch. however i cannot figure out how to link my...
  4. cannot play minecraft because of my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot play minecraft because of my account: i am unable to play minecraft online on my nintendo switch because of "how my microsoft account is set up" it doesn't tell me how to fix it, and I have tried everything but I still cannot play...
  5. I got Microsoft on my ps4 and I can’t play Minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got Microsoft on my ps4 and I can’t play Minecraft multiplayer: I got my microsoft acount my ps4 but it wont let me play multiplayer 0ffdae3b-0c15-4546-ace3-27c7c03031e6
  6. I cannot play minecraft crossplatform on my PC with someone on a PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play minecraft crossplatform on my PC with someone on a PS4: He says he can see me but I cannot see his game name anywhere. I have the latest version of Minecraft for Windows, I tried to search for him but the XBox Console Companion does not turn him up...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 "Cannot join world, currently playing on another device" error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 "Cannot join world, currently playing on another device" error: When I try to log into a server on minecraft windows 10 edition, I get the following message: "Cannot join world. The account you are signed in to is currently playing in this world on a different...
  8. I used to own Minecraft and returned it and now I want to play it on my computer. Is there...

in XBoX on Windows
    I used to own Minecraft and returned it and now I want to play it on my computer. Is there...: So I used to own Minecraft and returned it and now I want to play it on my computer. Is there a get to get it again or do I have to pay? 7c963eb4-517f-4f9c-8ded-226442b2159f
  9. change security settings to play minecraft multiplayer on my computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    change security settings to play minecraft multiplayer on my computer: Hello. I keep getting an error that says i cannot sign into my minecraft because i do not have the settings permitting multiplayer interaction. I went to the site it gave me aka.ms/accountsettings...
  10. From playing Minecraft all the time, hangs, or even reboots the computer. It is impossible to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    From playing Minecraft all the time, hangs, or even reboots the computer. It is impossible to ...: Every time during the game, after about ten minutes-fifteen, the computer completely freezes, or even gets in a reboot. Tried a game reinstall - does not help. The new account is tied to your...